zuckas

Dec 11, 2018
I know some people kind of overreact like he'd probably just re-work it all the way from the prologue to the present data, like he's pulling an ICSTOR without actually pulling an ICSTOR since he's at least working on something for a "smoother experience", but other than the Halloween update, this has to be some of the slowest development I've seen from a game in awhile. Makes me excited how BIG the next update is going to be, like 3 or 4 updates worth of content.
Why'd you have to remind me of Milfy City :(

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
This rework for prologue part? Prologue was unplayable for me if it was for prologue i will be pretty happy :D
Actually it is. I just finished it and must admit, this is a really nice rework. Unfortunately, that's all there is so it looks like this one will be going on the back burner for another year and hopefully there will be more to see than just rework. Too bad, I really liked this one and was hoping for some continuity.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Actually it is. I just finished it and must admit, this is a really nice rework. Unfortunately, that's all there is so it looks like this one will be going on the back burner for another year and hopefully there will be more to see than just rework. Too bad, I really liked this one and was hoping for some continuity.
Well while its bad news for you its good news for me because i realy cant play that prologue and stopped, i was hoping DEV make remake for it and now its happening, this means after this remake became complete i can start playing game to :D

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
When a dev doesn't have much of a story to provide further , the best way to keep their supporters on track is to just announce a rework on the game even when it doesn't need one , that gives them time to write story further. There are a few other devs who have done this . So like it or not but I can bet on this that you aren't going to get much of a good content for whole 2022.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Is the MCs "Landlady" fuckable? Asking if there is action now. I'm gonna play this again from the start.

PS: I did play this but kinda forgot the story so yeah returning player here.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
just finish to test it. Very nice, it s a lot better than your old start. but the part i would like to see rebuild the most is the next part with your start with your familly and the meeting of the fairy and her go do sex with all moving things... then i will wait to see if this part improve before say it s good or not for me, but i think you are in the right way... the start is nice.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes