Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will this just be a rework of the prologue or will it be a rework of the full game? Because if it's just the prologue it's not that bad?

Reactions: kamibell

Franjj

Mar 26, 2021
I have to play the prologue, 0.4.0c and then 0.4.1 (Beta Update Part 1)? or the prologue and 0.4.1?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I haven't seen that confirmed yet, but I'm right with ya. I think he's made both the mom's and the sister's (if it is her) tits bigger as well. The mom's were big before, but they seem cartoonishly huge now.
I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up "reworking" all the damn characters again like 3-4 more times before bothering to release another proper update, if he ever does. I'm not sure if I'd call him a scammer like some other people here do but he's definitely perpetually unsatisfied with his characters which results in constant delays and needless reworks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is this voiced or did they just stopped doing that ?
Voice acting is generally extremely expensive. I believe games (like this one) that use it intend to keep it throughout. But that's all dependent on budgetary constraints. I guess we'll see if more gets added.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
There actually is a good reason for it,devs hit a brick wall creating new content and untill new ideas come along they give players another ''rework'' and at the same time milking the game as much as they can.Lets be real who in their fucking right mind thought this game needed another remake?
I don't buy it. All they had to do was keep cranking out new sex scenes and progressing with the characters.

Rework = cash grab.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Rework ? Again ?

What the .........

First posted : 12/02/2018

Two Releases and the next update is a demo "very short demo 1-2 minutes, rebuilt the game from scratch" so basicaly a rework after two update.

13 update in around 40 month after the Demo, almost one every 3 month and a half and in there we have :
1- v0.1 with rewrote the entire code after the demo that has the game rebuilt from scratch
2- v0.2b with Minor bug fixes and typos.
3- v0.3c Brings voice over for the characters.

So basicaly not much in theses update, plus thoses updates with little content like v0.3.1a, v0.3.4b and v0.3.5

I'm out, deleting this game from my puter, there is so many games with much more content every update, a better update schedule and that doesn't leave you with an after taste of milking you until there's nothing left to milk.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
omg, what was wrong with the previous game, why a remake was needed ? The artwork looks incredible but I was hoping for some content with the main MILF, not some weird lost memory stuff...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: mofonistik

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I really hope that he won`t keep the sisters model as it was shown in the preview. It lost all of its uniqueness and was replaced with a standard model, that you can see in a dozen other games. I really hope the version we saw was before a radical change because of the accident.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Two theories: Either the developer has OCD, which means nothing will ever be good enough for him and we'll never see new content only constant reworks of existing content, or he is done with the game and he's just screwing with us.

I don't understand either way as the developer clearly has talent. Ideally, he should be puttting out new content before reworking old content but that's just my mind set at any rate.

I like the game enough that I'm not going anywhere, I'll wait until it's finished. I don't believe the developer is running a scam, but people assume this because other sleezy developers have pulled the same "Remake" shtick out of their asses and ran with it.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes