dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
With latest update, I can only play till the MC leaves the hospital and then it just ends. I know there's more content. I've played this before, but it was before I had to rebuild my machine. So bug?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
With latest update, I can only play till the MC leaves the hospital and then it just ends. I know there's more content. I've played this before, but it was before I had to rebuild my machine. So bug?
What version did you download? 0.4.1 I don't know how far it goes but I assume that is what you played, but I think you want the Prologue v0.3b.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the new version 0.4.1 beta is a rework on the proloque.This is for the moment an standalone.Part 2 of them is around 50% done.I think when the proloque is complete then slim put the rework and the rest from the game together into 1 game

Reactions: johnelros

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
the new version 0.4.1 beta is a rework on the proloque.This is for the moment an standalone.Part 2 of them is around 50% done.I think when the proloque is complete then slim put the rework and the rest from the game together into 1 game
Is this confirmed by the dev? Because having the prologue as a separate game is extremely annoying and one of the reasons I stopped following this game. It makes any continuity or stat tracking or decisions made in the prologue completely irrelevant to the rest of the story.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Patreon should have enforced goals, like Kickstarter, to enforce deadlines and thus remove milking out of the equation.

As it stands, there is 0 incentive for people to do what they said they would do, since apparently 99% of all patreon suscribers ever don't care about gross direction shifts like this and will keep paying as long as they see the lights are on.
The problem is that this benefits Patreon as well, so I doubt anything will change out of their initiative.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is this confirmed by the dev? Because having the prologue as a separate game is extremely annoying and one of the reasons I stopped following this game. It makes any continuity or stat tracking or decisions made in the prologue completely irrelevant to the rest of the story.
i´m not sure what you mean by that the dev has confirmed that.Or do you mean that after the rework is done that he put both games together? if so then this is the reason why i wrote that i think that but i don´t know.I may also be wrong and the proloque remains a standalone.Slim is the only one who can say that what is planed with the reworked proloque

Reactions: johnelros

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It would be great if all these games that get reworks paused their billing until the rework is up to the current amount of content as the original.

I don't get the need for a remake when you haven't even completed the game yet.
Its like people fear completing their game will cause all their funding to dry up. Look at those who've completed games, they typically go on to muuuch better revenue with their next project because they have proven they can deliver!
Considering this game took years to get to this point, we have a year or more til its back to the same amount of content.

And bear in mind, I'm only this frustrated because I absolutely loved this game.
Redheaded bartender and her cute maid daughter were my redheaded dream team.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
WHO WAKES UP AFTER BEING 2 YEARS IN COMA AND INSTANTLY HITS ON A NURSE.. JUST AFTER TALKING HOW SHE HAS TO CLEAN YOUR SHITTY ASS mind you.. Ill tell you who.. NO ONE!!!!
CMOON GAMES.. This is the kind of shit that kinda ruins the game
Ya think it's more realistic that the nurse actually sucks the MC off ... and his cock is half the length of her entire torso?
Or that the cocksucking animation suggests that she is a robot.

Or it's more realistic that your mom knowingly chooses not to wear panties during breakfast (in the prologue)

Or perhaps that a clothes x-ray will make the outer clothes invisible, but not panties?

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I'm not fond of reworking old content, feels a bit like George Lucas reworking starwars with CGI but with this one I'm ok with it because the original prologue does match up to the main game.
that being said my opinion my change if the main game starts being redone. whats already there is already high quality, this isnt one of the games that has renders that look 10 years old. yes it could get better but that doesnt matter more content matters, especially since the story still feel like its just the tip of the iceberge.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Have to say, as nice as some of the new renders look, and how exciting it would be to see the game like that.....it really could have waited. I worry about how this will affect the game being finished or even further updated- and this is by far one of my favorite games on the site, by far. Even just for the renders, voice acting, xray function. I wanted new content- I didn't care about a new paint job. I'll be happy either way, but I'm a little bit down for the moment. That can change if we get the rework soon enough to get back to new content.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
I agree. I saw the game on Latest Updates and got excited, but nothing is better at making me flaccid than seeing an already good game with good reviews and support getting "reworked". It is better to finish the game and then do a new release the way Dreams of Desire Ultimate did. My opinion of course

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes