Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
As for the "sister" she hasn't changed. The game has let us know that she's isn't a natural blonde.
It seems to have also let us know that she got a breast reduction in the last two years? I might be wrong, but the brunette/natural version appears a little more heavily endowed than the blonde version I'm used to.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It seems to have also let us know that she got a breast reduction in the last two years? I might be wrong, but the brunette/natural version appears a little more heavily endowed than the blonde version I'm used to.
The only difference I noticed was her hair colour :unsure: I could be wrong I guess, I wasn't paying too much attention. But I doubt SLim would make major changes to characters for this new prologue section because it would mean remaking a lot of images from the rest of the game.

edit - He did say "Some parts are still rough and need some work, but overall this is the general direction it will take." So it may well be that she has breasts that are larger than intended and he's planning on fixing them.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I doubt SLim would make major changes to characters for this new prologue section because it would mean remaking a lot of images from the rest of the game.
He kind of has form there, though. He's tinkered with the sister's look on at least one previous occasion. Maybe it's like a Wonderbra or something, but I can't help but see the brunette image as having rather larger boobs than this, say:
iu2_055.jpg

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I saw this game recently and found it very cool. I just don't understand, is it being remodeled or is there being updates of new content? Does anyone know if the developer has plans for new map locations and new quests?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hello. I saw this game recently and found it very cool. I just don't understand, is it being remodeled or is there being updates of new content? Does anyone know if the developer has plans for new map locations and new quests?
Plenty of new stuff is planned. Currently, the old sections of the game (which became a separate wonky prologue of sorts) is being reworked into the main game. After the prologue is brought forward more new content will be worked on.
SLim has been working on preliminary stuff for a new more advanced game in Unreal Engine but there's plenty of life left in The Awakening.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
people don't pay for the game and say milking milking and milking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There's a farm not far from where i live, on this farm there's cow, lots of cow, because this farm is for producing milk, so the cow are being milk, i'm not paying for it, but it doesn't stop them cows from being milk like if there life depended on it, whether i'm saying it or not, it won't stop them cows from being milk.

P.S. even the cows don't pay for it and they are being milk to the bone. :cool:

Reactions: byskup

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yes rework of the rework, perfect ! Let's leave and be back in 3 years when all that have been already done will be finished to be redone
In three year, this game will be at a rework of a rewrok from a rework he is reworking on, so to put it mildly, the prologue should be finish at that time.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There's a farm not far from where i live, on this farm there's cow, lots of cow, because this farm is for producing milk, so the cow are being milk, i'm not paying for it, but it doesn't stop them cows from being milk like if there life depended on it, whether i'm saying it or not, it won't stop them cows from being milk.

P.S. even the cows don't pay for it and they are being milk to the bone. :cool:
I also don't pay and I get the free lunch.
but it's funny to see the person receive the free lunch and complain :LOL:

Yeahh Boyy

Feb 8, 2018
Is the newest version ( 0.4.1 ) supposed to end after the hospital??? Not sure if its messed up or not for me, going to re install.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Plenty of new stuff is planned. Currently, the old sections of the game (which became a separate wonky prologue of sorts) is being reworked into the main game. After the prologue is brought forward more new content will be worked on.
SLim has been working on preliminary stuff for a new more advanced game in Unreal Engine but there's plenty of life left in The Awakening.
ok, this is actually a bit of a relief- but do they plan on remaking the newer content that was separate from the old prologue? It's decently long and I do hope we'd see some new content sooner rather than later. As long as it happens, I just hope it's planned wisely because I was always in love with this game.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
ok, this is actually a bit of a relief- but do they plan on remaking the newer content that was separate from the old prologue? It's decently long and I do hope we'd see some new content sooner rather than later. As long as it happens, I just hope it's planned wisely because I was always in love with this game.
No, once this rework of the prologue is complete it will lead right into the rest of the current game. There is no need to update any of that, right now they're just bringing the earlier parts of the story into line with the current stuff as far as consistency and quality goes. The next part of the prologue rework will involve meeting the Roommate character for the first time after getting home and likely some of the stuff at school introducing Linda and the beginning of the feud with Jim. After that, it should be business as usual and SLim and Nao will be working on more new content.

This rework of the prologue is NOT a whole new rework of the entire game, it only serves to make the main game a more complete version of the story so people don't need to play an outdated separate prologue game.
Additionally, the preliminary stuff in the new Unreal Engine based project is not related to The Awakening at all and isn't a remake. It's probably a long way off but it is expected to be a completely separate thing.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I was a bit confused that the prologue ends with you leaving hospital but game starts with apparently stuff already happening since then.

I like that their are voices, adds alot to the game, but was disappointed that while they spent time voicing characters they just left the animations null sound. Honestly I would prefer sounds during sexual scenes than voice acting but thats just my opinion.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
No, once this rework of the prologue is complete it will lead right into the rest of the current game. There is no need to update any of that, right now they're just bringing the earlier parts of the story into line with the current stuff as far as consistency and quality goes. The next part of the prologue rework will involve meeting the Roommate character for the first time after getting home and likely some of the stuff at school introducing Linda and the beginning of the feud with Jim. After that, it should be business as usual and SLim and Nao will be working on more new content.

This rework of the prologue is NOT a whole new rework of the entire game, it only serves to make the main game a more complete version of the story so people don't need to play an outdated separate prologue game.
Additionally, the preliminary stuff in the new Unreal Engine based project is not related to The Awakening at all and isn't a remake. It's probably a long way off but it is expected to be a completely separate thing.
Ok, if I was somewhat relieved before, I'm very relieved now, and looking forward to seeing these next releases as a complete experience- especially when new content rolls around. Thank you for clarifying.

KainanHunter

Sep 2, 2020
i like the remake so far,keep up the great work,can't wait to see the rest of this updated version. it looks great so far.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes