micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, thanks! So, just have to wait for part 2 of the remake then, and the next update on 0.4.0.
i guess that we will see, dont know how many parts they have in mind , with all that confusion and ppl being pissed off cause of remake , they will have to release or announce some kind off updates plan as they did in past, no later than when part 2 comes out.

n3vmt

Feb 24, 2018
I'm in free mode when saving in older ver. 4.0c when I copy them to them 4.1 game dir keep getting errored out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well. I get wanting to update and change the prologue. But. Shouldn't this update have been put under the Prologue tab on the first page instead of the main game tab? I deleted the main game I had because I thought this was an update to that. Now I have the prologue twice. The old and the new. Don't understand why it was posted like that.

Jan 7, 2018
A mod or the OP should change the title and the name of the links. Otherwise ppl will keep asking the same thing over and over... :)

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Hey all,
I just started the game and installed the linked Incest Patch.
And it is not working as it should. Now I am reading that there is some wierd versioning going on here.
So I think that'll be the reason why thei-patch is messed up now.

Does anyone have a patch for the patch (0.4.1)? ^^

Reactions: bigphil963

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hey all,
I just started the game and installed the linked Incest Patch.
And it is not working as it should. Now I am reading that there is some wierd versioning going on here.
So I think that'll be the reason why thei-patch is messed up now.

Does anyone have a patch for the patch (0.4.1)? ^^
There's no patch for 0.4.1, as it is only a redone prologue. Your saves won't work with it either, as your saves happen "after" that. :)

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
He explained everything in a patreon post months ago how he thought the story was a bit bare and was thinking about putting more meat to it and if I remember correctly he even put up a poll for he's supporters to vote but don't quote me on that. Everyone so cynical now thanks to the scam artist ICSTOR but I know for a fact slim isn't nothing like that because he communicate with everyone on this forum, patreon or discord.

Reactions: Tavi13

neftegaz

Apr 14, 2020
Hi all , could you please explain me how i play with android 12.I have zip file , what next steps to install ?Thanks

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a feeling that this Dev will not only remake the prologue, but Slim will also remake the main game. The mom looks different in the new prologue than she does in the game. Hope not, as I don't fancy having to restart, but if so, oh well.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, game related question. How do I take the test? Had to restart, and the hints for the mom says you have to pass your test for your next reward. But every time I go to the class, the only options it gives is Daydream and Cancel.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, game related question. How do I take the test? Had to restart, and the hints for the mom says you have to pass your test for your next reward. But every time I go to the class, the only options it gives is Daydream and Cancel.
if i remember corectly you must first meet the bar tender woman in the purple orchid (I can´t remember her name and i´m not sure if you must first do the 3 quest with her) but after that you should go into the mc room and click on the chair

Reactions: Talmadge
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes