bobby1223

Feb 17, 2021
hello could someone please help me because I am stuck in the middle of the story landlord in hint it says you need to pass your next test but I do not know what test, could someone please tell me what to do to continue?

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
hello could someone please help me because I am stuck in the middle of the story landlord in hint it says you need to pass your next test but I do not know what test, could someone please tell me what to do to continue?
To take the test you have to go to school, go to 'My Classroom' and click the table on the left and choose 'attend test' .

Reactions: Bob69
Apr 30, 2021
I'm really confused, I downloaded 0.4 from mega link, went through hospital scenes then left with abby and there was a video followed by 'end of content'. There were non of the images from this thread and the comments above about tests dont seem to apply to anything I saw. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I'm really confused, I downloaded 0.4 from mega link, went through hospital scenes then left with abby and there was a video followed by 'end of content'. There were non of the images from this thread and the comments above about tests dont seem to apply to anything I saw. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?
Sounds like you've just played the Prolog, read the Change Log on the Op page to better understand whats happening. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01 and ontach

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
One more stuck on the Mom and Teacher progression. I've gone just about as far as i can go with everyone else. I haven't found a fix in this thread. Have i missed it?
PS- I'm playing the Mac version, if that matters. Halp!

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm assuming because you just downloaded the prologue lol. For whatever reason the prologue and main game are separate.

The reason used to be because the prologue established the incest storyline so it was away from Patreon's eyes.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The reason used to be because the prologue established the incest storyline so it was away from Patreon's eyes.
That's not the reason.

The prologue was a first attempt before SLim's abilities improved and it subsequently became outdated. The current build was a remake to reflect SLim's better understanding of Renpy allowing a departure from the more linear branched VN formula in favour of a more free-roaming approach where a big part of the gameplay loop is finding the content, and his improved artistic abilities with using Daz.
The prologue was simply omitted from the new version because people preferred to get new content first, remaking an updated version of the prologue and integrating it into the current build has always been the plan as far as I'm aware and has featured on priority polls for a long time.
The old prologue builds were on Patreon (incest was an externally available patch) and the current game previously had the ability to continue that incest theme in earlier builds by allowing players to custom input the relationships even on Patreon. Patreon eventually put a stop to the custom input despite it not explicitly being mom or sister etc. as options just because it was possible for players to put those words in.

I can't speak for him but I don't believe SLim ever intended The Awakening to be a straight-up incest game. I think he was inspired by games like Milfy City (which hadn't fallen from anyone's graces yet back then) and just wanted people to have the option. If I remember correctly, around the time Patreon demanded the removal of custom inputs they were also going after SLim for supposedly including underage sex. They clearly hadn't actually checked the game and it seemed like they were going off reports, so it seems likely someone with a stick up their butt or an axe to grind were trying to cause some shit. If that's the case then I'd say they're responsible for it no longer being an option.

Reactions: Tavi13 and ontach

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
It is the test in the school. Follow also Klara´s path.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I have done all, all points received. But there was no "Ta ta - congratulation! Wait for the next update." or anything else. So, did I miss something? 20220221_110337[1].jpg

Crown Royal

Jan 21, 2022
So I just checked out the new prologue. This is my first view of the game and I'm going to check out the main game after this. I just want to say that I'm really impressed with what the developer(s) have done so far. It's an interesting premise, the artwork and animations are excellent and I think the characters are beautifully made. While most of the prologue doesn't have voice acting, the short end video did and I know the credits mention several voice actor/actresses. Personally, I think having good voice acting in games like this is the sign of a true quality work and one I'm far more interested in playing. I'm really looking forward to playing the main game. Keep up the great work.

I've read a bit about your issues with Patreon. It's annoying when a company like that thinks it's their duty to enforce some moral code a few higher up execs find correct, or even what they think the majority of their users want. I remember an author I have followed that completely left Patreon a few years ago now because of some incident involving some other creator that they really got angry about. I don't remember the details, but basically they disapproved of Patreon's heavy handed moral enforcement and decided they didn't want to support such a company. So they switched to a competitor, Subscribestar. I made an account on there and have been supporting them for about a year now. They seem to be doing fine on there.

We all complain about Patreon, but then keep using the service. Maybe you should check out other platform options and see if something like Subscribestar would work for you.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Loving the new prologue. Big fan of game anyway but now it been taken to another level of professionalism..top quality guys. great work. Can't wait to see more.
I totally agree. Even before the remake this was one of the top games with superb renders. It didn't really need remaking but I'm loving the quality of the remade prologue. :love: :love: :love:
The only potential issue could be CPU/GPU usage, so those with modest devices should go for the older version if they have problems.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I like the reworked prologue too. My only quibble is the mother's breast size borders on unrealistic. Would prefer to see them toned down a bit - the original model of her was proportionally perfect.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I like the reworked prologue too. My only quibble is the mother's breast size borders on unrealistic. Would prefer to see them toned down a bit - the original model of her was proportionally perfect.
I agree. I like the rework except for "mom". The original model was better. I'm tired of games feeling like adult women have to have cartoon sized boobs and Kardashian sized asses - normal is good.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes