Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I agree. I like the rework except for "mom". The original model was better. I'm tired of games feeling like adult women have to have cartoon sized boobs and Kardashian sized asses - normal is good.
Thankyou.gif

Although The Awakening imho has plenty of variety in body shapes throughout, it's not as bad as some games where everyone and their mother has cup DDDD. I almost feel we should have a seperate tag "normal tits" because they're so hard to find

Crown Royal

Jan 21, 2022
I actually thought the mom in the new prologue was gorgeous. Super sexy.
Same with the nurse. I think she looks better in the prologue, although still pretty cute in the main game. I think I actually like the slight difference with her hair in the prologue.

I've been checking out a bit of the main game over the last couple days. I just did the part of the maid cafe where they get the first customers, the girl and guy. I think the self insert (pretty sure the guy was called Slim) was freaking hilarious, especially since he was such a douche that thought the whole cat maid cafe idea was stupid lmao. It cracked me up. The scene afterwards was also quite possibly the best one I've gotten so far too. All in all I think this game has a lot of potential.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Ok I'm really confused - I've played the game before and then downloaded 0.4.1 and done the prologue which appear to be the same thing and I leave the hospital and then it just stops and I get a main menu which if I press start just goes back to the prologue .... how do I get past/through this and into the rest of the game?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Ok I'm really confused - I've played the game before and then downloaded 0.4.1 and done the prologue which appear to be the same thing and I leave the hospital and then it just stops and I get a main menu which if I press start just goes back to the prologue .... how do I get past/through this and into the rest of the game?
Yep the version numbers are really silly, 0.4.1 is a remake of the Prologue. Who knows how some people think? :unsure:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Yep the version numbers are really silly, 0.4.1 is a remake of the Prologue. Who knows how some people think? :unsure:
Agreed, but the question remains - where is this redone game then? What do I download to see that or is the new prologue all there is?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The prologue is the only reworked part so far.
Then I'll play the prologue after all.
Couldn't bring myself to do it before because I'd only played the main game and gotten so used to the characters' looks that it just didn't fit.

Is there a separate patch for the prologue, or does it need one at all, or does the one from the main game also work?
And do I understand correctly that this is currently only the first part of the reworked prologue?

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Then I'll play the prologue after all.
Couldn't bring myself to do it before because I'd only played the main game and gotten so used to the characters' looks that it just didn't fit.

Is there a separate patch for the prologue, or does it need one at all, or does the one from the main game also work?
And do I understand correctly that this is currently only the first part of the reworked prologue?
I have no idea about the patch, you'll have to wait for someone else to answer that.

Yes; this is the first part of the rework, and is technically a work-in-progress.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

squirtlvr

Jul 9, 2017
How do I get to the beginning? I played the redone prologue, but when I go to play the game, it drops me in the middle of some toilet incident?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

Hey everyone,

This is a quick update on the current state of the new release and what you can expect in part 2.

First of all, I'm planning to release this as a standalone for the first 10 days or so before I migrate it to the full game, because I want to know your feedback on the new systems I planned before making a full release.
Minor spoiler ahead:
I have been thinking the last couple of days for a way to make the game a little bit more interesting regarding the choices you pick. And I decided I want to try this new system where your choices can affect your personality.
Since the main character's personality is kind of split between his old self and the new self. I want to make it where you, the player will have to decide which personality he grows towards.
To do so I want to add choices that can increase one of those personality traits and thus make things play out in different ways.

For now I was thinking to display your current personality by a flame in the menu.
It will change in color depending on your choices. It will be explained in more detail inside the game.

Besides that there will also be memories that you can unlock and view in your memory timeline. So you have an overview of the story and which event lead to what.
It will also be displayed when a new memory has been unlocked.

Besides the new features I have also done renders of course. I'm currently finishing the new yoga scene. After that I have to do the school introduction, the first bully encounter and the date with your roommate.
I'm trying to go a more into detail than in the old prologue so I probably need a bit more time than what I anticipated, I hope that you can still wait a little longer.

After this part is done, I will not do any more reworks, I promise. I will continue with every story line until they are done and the game is complete.

Once the game is done, then I will update some old renders to fit the new ones, but only then.
-Slim & Nao

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes