SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Help me out here, I'm a little coomfused.

I played a prologue some years ago for this game. Then I played the Official Full version of the game without the prologue included. Those versions had some model changes for the main female love interest.

Correct me where I'm wrong.
Prologue created, remade game assets/characters and released as main story part without old prologue included. Released a couple updates to this main story. Dev now working on remaking prologue? Are the asset/character models in the "new prologue" imported from the, um, "current main story?" After this version of the new prologue is finished the "current main story" is going to persist as is or is the "current main story" going to be rewritten altogether?

All of this shit is really discouraging me from investing any time in the story. WTF is cannon now?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Help me out here, I'm a little coomfused.

I played a prologue some years ago for this game. Then I played the Official Full version of the game without the prologue included. Those versions had some model changes for the main female love interest.

Correct me where I'm wrong.
Prologue created, remade game assets/characters and released as main story part without old prologue included. Released a couple updates to this main story. Dev now working on remaking prologue? Are the asset/character models in the "new prologue" imported from the, um, "current main story?" After this version of the new prologue is finished the "current main story" is going to persist as is or is the "current main story" going to be rewritten altogether?

All of this shit is really discouraging me from investing any time in the story. WTF is cannon now?
After the new prologue is finished it will be added to the main game. Then the story will be continued, not remade.

Acmorri

Aug 20, 2019
Would love to try this, but the only download site that works for me is Mega (which has a daily limit), the others either have a supidly high download speed or drop a tiny ISO file I am not able to open or comfortable enough to mount onto a virtual drive.

Wouldn't mind a torrent link to the main game, similar to the one for the prologue.

Neebster

Jul 7, 2021
Would love to try this, but the only download site that works for me is Mega (which has a daily limit), the others either have a supidly high download speed or drop a tiny ISO file I am not able to open or comfortable enough to mount onto a virtual drive.

Wouldn't mind a torrent link to the main game, similar to the one for the prologue.
Try downloading through a VPN, when you get close to your limit, switch the VPN off then on again. It should reset the download limit counter back to zero. Works for me every time.

R@ftaar

Dec 19, 2019
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/01/2021:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.5.

IMPORTANT:
This particular update focuses on Margaret Story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen):
    If you are on the Gallery "Gallery" page, it will unlock all images.
    If you are on the Gallery "Memories" page, it will unlock all scenes.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this mod still working? Also, will this go together with the wt mod linked in the op???

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
is this mod still working? Also, will this go together with the wt mod linked in the op???
Version 0.4.1 is just a prologue remake, so mod will not work with that. Version 0.4.0 which is the full game has a built in guide so mod is no longer required, just follow the tips. :)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022

you can open .iso with 7zip, not seen a game on f95 that needed a mounted iso to work let alone install from.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ugh, wish all the scenes were fully voiced before release
Having any voice acting at all is uncommon in AVNs so even late voice acting is better than nothing.
In the case of this title, the voice acting is usually a few updates behind (at least 1) because lines sometimes get edited based on feedback. Some stuff just doesn't flow right and sometimes there's even some janky spelling and grammar that gets missed... which is par for the course. There's also the factor that pricing for voice acting can be more per word if there are fewer words. Paying for acting can be pricey so it's better to have the lines set in stone before paying for them to be voiced and enough of them to hit specific pricing tiers performers might have.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
The remade prologue is only half done, so your choice is to play the old version and then roll right into the main game, or start the new version and wait however long it takes the dev to deliver the second half. Or just do what I'm doing and wait for that before you start playing this game at all; it's not like there aren't plenty of other games to play in the meantime. If there's anything on this page you haven't tried, go do that.

Reactions: Mr_KaLinKa

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
The remade prologue is only half done, so your choice is to play the old version and then roll right into the main game, or start the new version and wait however long it takes the dev to deliver the second half. Or just do what I'm doing and wait for that before you start playing this game at all; it's not like there aren't plenty of other games to play in the meantime. If there's anything on this page you haven't tried, go do that.
Thanks mate

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes