Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
Heya. How's the android version? I can see in android notes there are some performance issues. I really wanna try this, but I don't know if I should, if the android version is as broken as it sounds.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Heya. How's the android version? I can see in android notes there are some performance issues. I really wanna try this, but I don't know if I should, if the android version is as broken as it sounds.
you can download the pc version and play it on android via joiplay....

Reactions: Rammundstein

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

I wanted to get the update done this month but I am not going to finish it in time. But I'm confident that I will release next month.

One of the things I didn't know would take so long was the implementation of the new memories feature. I have been struggling on how it would look like and if I'm able to code it but I have a good idea now and a plan that I can work on.

Right now we're working on the first part of the bully arc. So we're almost caught up. I want to extend the first date of the roommate a bit more and then we're ready to release.

So if you are a current Patron, you will get the update even if you leave after this month. And since it's a bit of a hassle sending the update to Patrons that have left, I will just pause this month's billing cycle so you don't have to worry about that.

I'm sorry that it takes so long. I was a bit all over the place in my life, but I'm back on track and giving the game all my focus.

-SLim

Reactions: a1n1d1

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I came back to the game after a really long time (more than year for sure) and seems like it changed a lot.. the main game 0.4.1 asked me to play prologue first ie v0.3b right ? Completed it and now started 0.4.1 but there seems to be gap between the ending of prologue and starting of main game..is it like that ? or am i missing something ? also i played the reworked pro as well but that has much less content.
Which one is correct route to play this game?
1) play Prologue Remake Only - V0.4.1 and then play the game ?
2) play Prologue - V0.3b first and then Prologue Remake Only - V0.4.1 and then play game?
So this means the correct order is to play 0.4.1 to get the prologue out of the way, then to play 0.4.0c to play the actual game?
All of these types of questions( and responses to them ) indicate what a shit show the development has become. Why separate the prologue in the first place if it's a prerequisite to understand the story? Have it as a chapter in the main game and don't change character models... Why confuse version numbers between separate distributions? If the prologue and the continuation/main story must be separate, I would suggest something similar to what Motzkey did with Timestamps.

I understand artists are never satisfied with their work etc. But when you start a project that is going to be incrementally released over a number of years you have to be disciplined to stick to original designs. After completion you can remake it, ala "Gold Edition", "Game of the year edition" or something. This incremental release over years is a big hurdle when it comes to technology related stuff. Tech is always improving.

You have to finish products fast. In the middle of development you risk becoming dissatisfied with the work when compared to new projects using new tech. Not to mention as skill levels increase with the tech you started with. A good development pace towards the end goal of a complete story is a must. If the pace is too slow then it may come to what I will now dub the AWAM obsolescence theory. By the time the project is complete I will not have PC hardware old enough to run the required Renpy version or I'll be near dead and impotent.

/RANT

I really like this game though.

And that mother's day render was fantastic.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
she is not in her room?
Its' been a long time since I played and from memory you need to find some other things in the kitchen and living area to progress. The help function in bottom right corner of screen may help also or perhaps do a search in the forum for "shopping"? Sorry I can't be more assistance.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
can someone tell me ..in which version MC fuck landlady...i am new here...post link if anyone can?
Been a long time for me too....
You need to meet and know then name of the bartender at the gentlemen's club.

Quick guide:
meet promoter on streets and say you are 21
get printer/fake ID Machine and make ID
talk to promoter
goto club and talk to bartender

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Been a long time for me too....
You need to meet and know then name of the bartender at the gentlemen's club.

Quick guide:
meet promoter on streets and say you are 21
get printer/fake ID Machine and make ID
talk to promoter
goto club and talk to bartender
Isn't this like a general blueprint for every freshman going away to college? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDank

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
Is it just me or is there a big gap in info from the Prologue to the Main game??????
like it act like you meet your sister and fairy in the Prologue (but I did not)
it also say you meet the Doctor 1st. (but you meat the nurse 1st)

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is it just me or is there a big gap in info from the Prologue to the Main game??????
like it act like you meet your sister and fairy in the Prologue (but I did not)
it also say you meet the Doctor 1st. (but you meat the nurse 1st)
It sounds like you only played the new prologue. It is unfinished currently. Although based on what the dev has said it should be finished later this month. There is also an older version of the prologue that is finished.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
It sounds like you only played the new prologue. It is unfinished currently. Although based on what the dev has said it should be finished later this month. There is also an older version of the prologue that is finished.
Yeah, a lot of people are having this problem - myself included. It feels like the OP should add an "Incomplete" warning to the 0.4.1 prologue until it's finished. It's better to know that there is a complete prologue, which may have other issues (I don't know what - about to play the 0.3 prologue, so I'll find out), but at least you're not wasting your time getting an incomplete idea of what's going on then coming on here to find out that you need to do the 0.3 prologue to get the information to fill in those gaps.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: iron4doves

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
should i download prologue remake or the original prologue?
The 0.3 prologue. 0.4.1 is incomplete, though more well rounded. Because it's incomplete, you'll have a lot of gaps going into the main game. The 0.3 prologue is quite a bit more brief in the intro part (ie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
), but the gaps are filled in quickly and there's a bit of game-play before you move on to the main game. That game play seems to be somewhat of a tutorial for the powers you get which is completely lacking in 0.4.1 prologue.

Edit post prologue 0.3.0:

Ultimately, it doesn't matter. Depending on routes taken in the prologue, certain things may be spoiled in the rehashing of the prologue in the main game.
For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. In the main game, you get this information regardless of your previous decisions. This isn't fleshed out in the 0.4.1 prologue so I'm not sure how it's going to be handled in it.

Something else that's bothering me about the first part of the main game is that regardless of having the patch, the VA still says Landlord/Roommate. I think the better path here would've been to give these characters static names and have the VA use those names. If this continues I'll be disabling the VA even though they're not bad.

Last edited:

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Prologue Remake are done good, now would check original
A little stupid reaction when she see him awake, other things good so far

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes