Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
how is the milking going?
Good question. I was always used to wait 2-3 months to get an update from this game, but he's obviously breaking records since a few months... And I'm not speaking about the number of times this product got remakes. What can we say ? Nothing...

1. We are not pledgers and just have to wait because we get the game for Free.
2. He's not the only Dev doing remakes over remakes. There are several other Devs using that card.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So... any new progress on The Reworkening? :sneaky:
I believe his last post was saying he's gonna stop reworking, and do all new content, and then just rework when its done. I think he got blowback for not adding new scenes.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I believe his last post was saying he's gonna stop reworking, and do all new content, and then just rework when its done. I think he got blowback for not adding new scenes.
Ah, more reworking. Awesome. :)

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
If I may ask, how do you know? Was there any info at all? I checked patreon, and last post there was from march, and it was some kind of preview to prologue part 2. On discord also nothing from dev since march.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
If I may ask, how do you know? Was there any info at all? I checked patreon, and last post there was from march, and it was some kind of preview to prologue part 2. On discord also nothing from dev since march.
Read that post from March instead of just looking at the picture.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Read that post from March instead of just looking at the picture.
No, in that post he said he would not do any reworks AFTER that part is done. And by 'that part' he could mean the prologue second part, as the first part was published earlier. Last modification of links here was in February, so before that post, and it was first part of reworked prologue.

And still it's close to 2 months without any news from the dev at all.

Reactions: DarkDank

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I came back to the game after a really long time (more than year for sure) and seems like it changed a lot.. the main game 0.4.1 asked me to play prologue first ie v0.3b right ? Completed it and now started 0.4.1 but there seems to be gap between the ending of prologue and starting of main game..is it like that ? or am i missing something ? also i played the reworked pro as well but that has much less content.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I came back to the game after a really long time (more than year for sure) and seems like it changed a lot.. the main game 0.4.1 asked me to play prologue first ie v0.3b right ? Completed it and now started 0.4.1 but there seems to be gap between the ending of prologue and starting of main game..is it like that ? or am i missing something ? also i played the reworked pro as well but that has much less content.
Version 0.4.1 is a remake of the prologue, the actual game is version 0.4.0. Please don't ask why. Read the comments to find out what's going on. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: nikxxx and Tavi13

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Seriously can't continue main game before Prologue is done part 2, what's up with the silence when devs make big time money o_O

Reactions: Ara-sH

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Which one is correct route to play this game?
1) play Prologue Remake Only - V0.4.1 and then play the game ?
2) play Prologue - V0.3b first and then Prologue Remake Only - V0.4.1 and then play game?

Reactions: iron4doves

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Which one is correct route to play this game?
1) play Prologue Remake Only - V0.4.1 and then play the game ?
2) play Prologue - V0.3b first and then Prologue Remake Only - V0.4.1 and then play game?
0.4.1 is the prologue remake of version 0.3b prologue. The actual game is version 04.0 don't ask why? LOL

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
0.4.1 is the prologue remake of version 0.3b prologue. The actual game is version 04.0 don't ask why? LOL
So this means the correct order is to play 0.4.1 to get the prologue out of the way, then to play 0.4.0c to play the actual game?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes