parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

This information is from May that says that the update is for this month of June and nothing is updated and June is already ending

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So seeing as the prologue is getting remade, will the main game get remade after that?

Also, if that is the case, I hope the main game will just be in the same download as the prologue, no need to have them separate.

Reactions: dongz69420

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So seeing as the prologue is getting remade, will the main game get remade after that?

Also, if that is the case, I hope the main game will just be in the same download as the prologue, no need to have them separate.
No, the main game isn't getting remade. The prologue was the old version of the game that needed updating to fix continuity. Once the bugs and typos and all that usual beta release stuff is over with the prologue and the main game will merge into one download.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
i think u misread i only said about updates that will be delayed till next year ciz milking is rampant here
I didn't misread, one needs to type out their words coherently to be understood. And how is the "milking rampant here"? Are you venting here after posting words on his Patreon and then getting ignored?

Reactions: I Sour
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes