micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
order: 0.3b (prologue) - 0.4.0c - 0.4.1b and some where in between the halloween special.
is this right?
0.4.1 is (1st half) remaster of 0.3b (prologue)
and 0.4.0 comes after
they shouldnt name it 0.41 cause just confuses all , anyone with some logic assume its continuation and it aint.
now only ? remains if they will keep prologue separate or they will merge with main game (i hope not, dont want to replay whole thing)

kryokokoro

Dec 13, 2021
0.4.1 is (1st half) remaster of 0.3b (prologue)
and 0.4.0 comes after
they shouldnt name it 0.41 cause just confuses all , anyone with some logic assume its continuation and it aint.
now only ? remains if they will keep prologue separate or they will merge with main game (i hope not, dont want to replay whole thing)

I am just starting to play. Kindly correct me if I got anything wrong.

Prologue
1/2 0.4.1
2/2 0.3b

Main game

When is the right time to play the Halloween special? Can I just copy paste the saves from the Prologue to the main game or i would have to restart?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Prologue
1/2 0.4.1
2/2 0.3b

Main game

When is the right time to play the Halloween special? Can I just copy paste the saves from the Prologue to the main game or i would have to restart?
you can or you can start with old prologue (not sure if new remake uses same saves) and then you can see after if you want it, or just leave it till is completed
each thing got its own saves so no need to move saves around.
not sure about right moment for halloween, its itsown thing, you can do it after prologue when you get to meet all , or after you are done with main game, to get bit extra in, doesnt really matter.
there are 3 shorts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other two you can access in maingame from inside school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heirofthewilds

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021

Prologue
1/2 0.4.1
2/2 0.3b

Main game

0.3b is orginal Prologue which replaces now with 0.4.1
4.0 is main game.

Jan 7, 2018
All of this is getting confusing... 0.4.1 is rework of what? Is that an update or a starting over? Just reworking the prologue? 0.4.0, 0.3b...

Is the dev reworking the full game and we have to start over or just working on prologue? This in not an update on the main game, just reworking the prologue? If this is not an update why is it marked as update? If it's a remake why not 0.1b? So many questions :p

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
All of this is getting confusing... 0.4.1 is rework of what? Is that an update or a starting over? Just reworking the prologue? 0.4.0, 0.3b...

Is the dev reworking the full game and we have to start over or just working on prologue? This in not an update on the main game, just reworking the prologue? If this is not an update why is it marked as update? If it's a remake why not 0.1b? So many questions :p
just prologue, 0.41 is remake (part of, 1st half, what ever) of prologue 0.3b, 0.40 is main game after , there should be no changes to it
whom ever was marking did mess up, didnt think far ahead

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone share the Halloween special through Mega? My net won't allow me to download it any other way. Thanks.

seirei76

Jul 28, 2017
Ok... it looks pretty nice but why the need for make things separately? I just want to download 1 time besides updates, not various standalones that doesn't really need to be that way and just confuse

Reactions: Jarul

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Just to make it clear, version 0.4.1 is a new version of the game (reworked), and I have to start this from the beginning? Version 0.4.0 will no longer be updated?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just to make it clear, version 0.4.1 is a new version of the game (reworked), and I have to start this from the beginning? Version 0.4.0 will no longer be updated?
just read the last page on which you posted all info is there

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
Great work slim. I really liked the reworked game even if some don't. I understand completely why it needed to happen the only disappointing thing is I know what gonna happen for the next few updates at least only with more detail

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
just read the last page on which you posted all info is there
Yeah, still confusing. What I'm asking is, will 0.4.1 continue until it catches up with 0.4.0, and continue from there? Or is it just rework of the beginning of game, and 0.4.0 will have more updates?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, still confusing. What I'm asking is, will 0.4.1 continue until it catches up with 0.4.0, and continue from there? Or is it just rework of the beginning of game, and 0.4.0 will have more updates?
so far as far as i know, only plan was to remake prologue, there is no need to remake main game aka 040, which should continue after prologue is done,
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-4-1-beta-up-1-slim-games.9242/post-7458660
041 was 1st part of prologue, and thats all any of us know about it

Reactions: anon280
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes