HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The thing is I fully support remaking the game. Adult games like this often advance in quality and mechanics as time goes on, so the game's a bit outdated compared to some of the current top games

That being said

First of all, if your game's any good, have confidence in it. Like I said, it's outdated compared to some of the top games. Other games have been in development for years, but they have a healthy fanbase and the quality of the game itself outshines anything dated in it.

Secondly, the bigger problem is that releases for this game are so few and far between that by the time it is fully remade and the dev starts making new content, it'll be out of date again and the dev will 'have' to start a whole NEW remake (and yes, I'm aware that there's a pretty hefty case that that is the intention)

all of this could be fixed, hypothetically, with a faster release schedule. Shut Up And Dance has a release schedule where it alternates between releasing a new chapter and remaking an old one, or if you really care about keeping up to date, just finish the game and apply all the new stuff to your next project.

I try my best not to assume a dev is trying to scam, so I'm speaking under the impression they aren't, so take this with a grain of salt

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Lots of whiny bastards in this thread :ROFLMAO:
Literally still the first remake, guys. The old prologue was the first game. SLim got better and built a new game but didn't remake that first prologue because people prefer new content. He finally got around to updating the prologue to bring it forward into the newer version of the game. All this prologue rework is to go into the current main game. If people weren't so desperate to play a beta with typos and bugs and were willing to wait for the fixes they'd see this new prologue be released as part of a more complete build instead of multiple separate parts.
People here will bitch about anything. Just thank the horny Hulk from a couple of pages ago and stfu :HideThePain:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This is a prologue re-write and a beta for parts 1 and 2. I sub slim in patreon for this game. There has been no official release beyond 4.0c on his patreon just beta access for those of us who are in the right tiers to get those beta tests. It is a prologue remake.

576dev

Jan 20, 2022
From my understanding, for a new player, the most content is found if you play:
1. Prologue 0.3b (old art/content)
2. Game 0.4.0c (Incomplete)

If you want to see what the developer is currently working on, check out the re-worked version of the prologue:
1. Re-worked Prologue 0.4.1 Part 2 (Part 3 coming in a few months?)

Let me know if I am missing something.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
From my understanding, for a new player, the most content is found if you play:
1. Prologue 0.3b (old art/content)
2. Game 0.4.0c (Incomplete)

If you want to see what the developer is currently working on, check out the re-worked version of the prologue:
1. Re-worked Prologue 0.4.1 Part 2 (Part 3 coming in a few months?)

Let me know if I am missing something.
The spelling , grammar etc will be fixed along with the bullying arc (improved). It's really just advisable not to play the old prologue there is no real benefit to doing so, because the prologue has been completely reworked. If anything it would be better to play beta 1 and beta 2 together. As for a part 3, he mentioned that the prologue will be added directly to the main game, so I am unsure if there would be a part 3 or just a small little update that would be created for the bully arc alone, and then he will see how we respond to it in patreon, and then if its a go, he will added the whole prologue together to the main game. There will probably some remaking of the current game too, with the graphics, some of the animation I have seen for a renpy game is some of the very best really.

Reactions: quattrik

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
What a great update, loved the quality, the content and the scenes but my only negative thought is the ridiculous looking balloon tits the Landlady has. I think there maybe a silicone shortage after pumping those babies up. :ROFLMAO: Any chance we could get some nice shaped and sized titties for her? In version 0.4.0c she looked amazing and the sex scenes with her were some of the best I've seen in VN's

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
What a great update, loved the quality, the content and the scenes but my only negative thought is the ridiculous looking balloon tits the Landlady has. I think there maybe a silicone shortage after pumping those babies up. :ROFLMAO: Any chance we could get some nice shaped and sized titties for her? In version 0.4.0c she looked amazing and the sex scenes with her were some of the best I've seen in VN's
umm Landlady? oh wait you mean his mom. yeah they are bit big (hey no one said they have to be silicone, there are naturally big busty women with breasts her size), but its offset by his sister's small breasts. Once the bully arc is sorted out, it will be a lot better and he will be obviously carrying on with the story from the last update.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm interested in this game (saw some recorded play-throughs on PH a year or so ago), but, since I haven't started it, I'm planning to wait until the prologue rewrite is finished and then I can play right on into the rest of the game.

Here's the question: does this most recent update finish the prologue redo (having trouble discerning from the thread), or is something more expected? I think more is expected, but I'm not fully certain at this point.

If this was answered elsewhere, I apologize, but with all the moving parts, it's a bit confusing.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I'm interested in this game (saw some recorded play-throughs on PH a year or so ago), but, since I haven't started it, I'm planning to wait until the prologue rewrite is finished and then I can play right on into the rest of the game.

Here's the question: does this most recent update finish the prologue redo (having trouble discerning from the thread), or is something more expected? I think more is expected, but I'm not fully certain at this point.

If this was answered elsewhere, I apologize, but with all the moving parts, it's a bit confusing.
Basically, he needs to refine the bully arc because it makes no real sense, so he is going to add some more scenes to it. It never made sense, in the original prologue, but he working on it now so it does. We are waiting for the new update on patreon when it's released to beta test there, if its good enough it will be all put together in the complete prologue and bolted onto the main game. The main game may also see some improvements with animation / graphics but we'll have to wait and see on that.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Basically, he needs to refine the bully arc because it makes no real sense, so he is going to add some more scenes to it. It never made sense, in the original prologue, but he working on it now so it does. We are waiting for the new update on patreon when it's released to beta test there, if its good enough it will be all put together in the complete prologue and bolted onto the main game. The main game may also see some improvements with animation / graphics but we'll have to wait and see on that.
Just making sure I comprehend properly: if this beta release works properly (or once the bugs found in it are worked out), the prologue redo will be complete and the next logical step is for the finished prologue to be bolted onto the "current timeframe" game element (with its own revamps) and released.

If that is the case, then we're probably looking at an (at earliest) September/October timeframe for all of the rework to be complete and a wholly consistent gameset to be available.

Does that sound right?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
When I started this game years ago I was in the prologue. Today .. still in the prologue but ..part 2.
Dafuq is this xD

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
As someone attempting to try this game for the first time...god damn, the titles of things in the OP are confusing. So, when it says "Prologue Part 2", does that mean the download includes Part 1 of the prologue? I've read there's a part 3 of the prologue that hasn't come out yet.
But after the prologue we should play the one labeled 0.4.0c, right?
But in order to play the WHOLE prologue, we'd need to download Prologue 0.3b, right? But that would be the "old" un-reworked prologue?
EDIT:
And then, when you download the "Prologue Part 2" it's called "0.4.1 Part 2," but is only 713MB, whereas the one labeled 0.4.0c is 2.64GB. I'm so confused.
If I play through this "Prologue Part 2," would I be able to transfer my save over and continue the game or would I need to re-play through the 0.4.0c version?

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
having played the original and eventually gave up several updates in i can say i MUCH prefer this new version.. characters are far better done, story feels better and just a better game overall.. it might even be enough to keep my interest this time.. screw all the re-release nay sayers.. at least it was redone to be better overall instead of just to cash in

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
umm Landlady? oh wait you mean his mom. yeah they are bit big (hey no one said they have to be silicone, there are naturally big busty women with breasts her size), but its offset by his sister's small breasts. Once the bully arc is sorted out, it will be a lot better and he will be obviously carrying on with the story from the last update.
Titties that round have to be made of silicon. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes