ciderapple

May 29, 2017
honestly it didn't look that different to me...

But then again, i'm not comparing them side-by-side.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm confused here. Do I need to download BOTH parts 1 & 2of the remake? Because the current links are only for part 2.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
so is the new content stuff from the beginning, and not actually any new story? I did 0.4 forever ago, and when i downloaded it there were no new events for the girls. I'm confused.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
The Awakening-0.4.1 and The Awakening-0.4.1-pt2 are the Prologue Remake and are totally separate from the main game.

The Awakening-0.4.0c is the main game and the patch can be applied to this.
Only getting " TheAwakening-0.4.1-pt2-pc " and no part 1 from the new " Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2 " is part 1 "040"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frim der Wel

Deep@Gaming

Jul 5, 2021
The game's amazing...but even more amazing is the title menu soundtrack... Can anyone tell me the name of the track...??
I mean Shazam app fails to identify it...

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So what is different exactly. I played this a long time ago but I thought it got abandoned or something since I didn't see any update to it for months.

Does it continue the story?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm confused here. Do I need to download BOTH parts 1 & 2of the remake? Because the current links are only for part 2.
Only getting " TheAwakening-0.4.1-pt2-pc " and no part 1 from the new " Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2 " is part 1 "040"?
The download contains both parts (even if the filename shows "pt2").
Can you please update for the new version?
If you want an I-patch, you can use the CheatMod. It will work on both the main game and the prologue
(just change relationship "Roommate" to "brother" and "Landlady" to "father" ;))
how can you see the gallery pics?
You mean of the remade prologue? This doesn't have any gallery items included yet.
So what is different exactly. I played this a long time ago but I thought it got abandoned or something since I didn't see any update to it for months.

Does it continue the story?
No, only the prologue got remade.
It should eventually be merged into a single game.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello SLim Games,
I find it absolutely misleading to publish the rework with version 4.1pt2, since the story from version 0.4c is not continued. it would have made more sense to present the rework as version 0.1 REMAKE and to explain whether the original project 0.4c will still receive updates or whether it will simply be abandoned as an unfinished game.

as long as the developer doesn't publish a real update in terms of content, or the remake has reached the status of version 0.4c + update, i will not pursue this project any further and much less will i support the developer for such behavior.
good luck

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes