Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
As someone attempting to try this game for the first time...god damn, the titles of things in the OP are confusing. So, when it says "Prologue Part 2", does that mean the download includes Part 1 of the prologue? I've read there's a part 3 of the prologue that hasn't come out yet.
But after the prologue we should play the one labeled 0.4.0c, right?
But in order to play the WHOLE prologue, we'd need to download Prologue 0.3b, right? But that would be the "old" un-reworked prologue?
EDIT:
And then, when you download the "Prologue Part 2" it's called "0.4.1 Part 2," but is only 713MB, whereas the one labeled 0.4.0c is 2.64GB. I'm so confused.
If I play through this "Prologue Part 2," would I be able to transfer my save over and continue the game or would I need to re-play through the 0.4.0c version?
I agree. This confusion is a common problem to many threads, the first post is a mess. There are always unnecessary information as "how to install" but too often there is lack of basic information about the various files, what they contain precisely, what is meant to be installed and what is just previous versions.
So you get many people asking the same things when a single small FAQ in the opening post and a few file descriptions could avoid all doubts. How we are supposed to understand anything from the current first post in this thread?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I can understand remakes in VNs like Summer's Gone ( with somewhat plausible story and characters), but this guy is trying to "sensibly rework" a story where you get a tiny fairy that gives you magic powers to fuck all women.
Good luck with that. :ROFLMAO:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
re-releases always feel frustrating because it often will take years to get back to where we were. Basically this usually means the game is effectively dead till it catches back up for people who played it previously.

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
re-releases always feel frustrating because it often will take years to get back to where we were. Basically this usually means the game is effectively dead till it catches back up for people who played it previously.
I mean - there's no such content to rework for that long. The amount of content that has been added since the first release 4 years ago are like maybe 10-15 scenes and maybe some areas - 10-15 scenes are a single update for a number of games.
So the dev literally released a game, barely made any updates or improvements to it in 3+ years, and now is "reworking" it.
This is another leech hoping to keep the game alive by baiting thirsty ppl and hoping that they don't know about his "work ethic".

Reactions: acondo and Kermit79

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It's just sad because I was hoping to see how the story on this developed, then I saw the word 'rework' pop up a while ago, and the bad experiences i've had with other games that did that made me automatically sad. I hope this 'rework' doesn't take years, and i'm willing to give it a chance, but if it sits stagnant for a very long time.... i may just lose interest entirely. Which would make me sad.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Totally confused, no idea what to download anymore

Why is it called " Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2 "but after downloading TheAwakening-0.4.1-pc ?

Do we need both 040 and 041?

Is the original 040 not needed any more?

dOES THE PATCH NOW GO INTO 041?
The Awakening-0.4.1 and The Awakening-0.4.1-pt2 are the Prologue Remake and are totally separate from the main game.

The Awakening-0.4.0c is the main game and the patch can be applied to this.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes