AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I searched every possible word I can to see why the transformation tag is here? and I only found 2 questions that didn't get an answer, so let me ask for a third time.

Why is there a Transformation tag?
Does the MC change Genders?
Is the transformation tag just for the fairy in the previews that she can change forms?
is it just futa content that people just label as transformation.

The whole tag is confusing and I wish the admins listened to the people wanting a more specific tag system, but we're stuck asking in every game, because this tag can go from a game where you transform into a girl down to if the MCs lefttoe gets a scratch and it "alters" his appearence then that's a transformation tag it's actually stupid, and then there's the people who tag spam so their game appear in every seach as well

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
Well , short and sweet i guess. (prologue it seems) the remake is nice. Looking forward for more. Good luck Dev.

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
I've been playing since the first release ... I agree that the plots are getting better, but they changed 3 times in 4 or 5 years, so don't you think it's too much?

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
OK, so, can someone clear this up as simply as possible?

From my understanding, the prologue remake is now complete and is separate from the main game. Correct?

It will be merged with the main game at a later date or can be now?

And will the main game be getting reworked in any way to fit with the new prologue?

I ask all these questions because I played this game ages ago before all the reworking started and would just like to know what the situation is right now as I'd prefer to play it again when all reworking is done and the dev is back on track creating new content that continues the main story from where it left off when I last played it.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
SLim_Games prologue was much improved although i did feel that the quality established in act 1 (prior to cutscene title movie) was less in the second act of the prologue.. The characters seemed ok but it did feel like the production value dropped following the cutscene.. i'm not just on about the music even tho tht does help the project, It just didnt feel as polished as the previous act.. still far more enjoyable than the sandbox version tho

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I was about download game but this game will have remaster ? should i wait ?
As I understand it it's just the prologue being remastered. That's mostly done, with some final cleanup of the writing in a particular subplot involving a bully, editing for typos, and addition of music and sound effects yet to do. Once it's in a state the author is satisfied with, it'll be merged into the next release of the main game, which is not being remade - once the prologue rework is done, the author's intent is to pick up where he left off at what is currently the end of the main game.

yeah2xuhuh

Jul 25, 2021
Does the Prologue continues to the Main Game (kinda like Dating my Daughter)? Or is the prologue a standalone (different story, same character as the Main Game)? Is the Prologue long?
The developer said to play the Prologue first, can the story be understood if I played the Main Game without playing thr Prologue? Does any scenes from Prologue be seen in the Main Game? What is the difference between Prologue and the Main Game?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
This should be a future-proof gallery unlocker. Enjoy. Mod uses Ren'Py's own backend to mark labels as seen, this is the same as 'seeing' it to unlock it, eg it's as if you played them. The rest of the gallery is controlled by variables, and they're also dynamically calculated and unlocked.

Note: Some rando claims they were getting image not found issues. Verify you actually have all the files from your release, so you don't look like a herpderp. Also make sure you're using it on a version that actually has an implemented gallery. >_>

Last edited:

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
I searched every possible word I can to see why the transformation tag is here? and I only found 2 questions that didn't get an answer, so let me ask for a third time.

Why is there a Transformation tag?
Does the MC change Genders?
Is the transformation tag just for the fairy in the previews that she can change forms?
is it just futa content that people just label as transformation.

The whole tag is confusing and I wish the admins listened to the people wanting a more specific tag system, but we're stuck asking in every game, because this tag can go from a game where you transform into a girl down to if the MCs lefttoe gets a scratch and it "alters" his appearence then that's a transformation tag it's actually stupid, and then there's the people who tag spam so their game appear in every seach as well
I know there's a moment in the game where the main character shrinks down to fairy size and he and the fairy have sex. Hope this answers your q.

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
can somebody share his full save and persistent to unlock gallery for 0.4c
I doubt asking three times in the space of four posts and less than 10 minutes is really going to speed things up for you. Persistent files don't get delivered to the board any quicker by whining and nagging, even if that gets you your sammich and juice box faster from your mom.

• Haha
Reactions: jhiggins

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
OK, so, can someone clear this up as simply as possible?

From my understanding, the prologue remake is now complete and is separate from the main game. Correct?

It will be merged with the main game at a later date or can be now?

And will the main game be getting reworked in any way to fit with the new prologue?

I ask all these questions because I played this game ages ago before all the reworking started and would just like to know what the situation is right now as I'd prefer to play it again when all reworking is done and the dev is back on track creating new content that continues the main story from where it left off when I last played it.
I asked the same basic question about two pages up (and within the last 24-36 hours) but no one seems to be able to give a coherent answer. Closest I got was that this latest prologue release was a beta release, which will lead to clean up and bug fixes. Once this has happened, I THINK that means the prologue redo is complete and it can then be merged to the existing "current time" gameplay (the 0.4c etc.), which I understand will have some updating for consistency purposes with the updated prologue. I asked the person that answered me if that means we should expect a fully up to date and merged "Awakening" by around September or October (my expectation if things are developed to the point I think they are), but have yet to get any response.

I doubt I helped you much, but that is the best I can glean from the last 10 or 20 pages of people asking and not quite answering the same questions.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Where to place this game? Him, I'm thinking the same place I placed it before. The recycle bin. I'll hey it when it's done. If ever.

Reactions: X0M3!

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
What??? Remakes again? I'm suspected this dev was dry out an idea for a new chapters. He only concerned about 2 things here. 1: To preventing from abandon tag (if he pending updating for a long time, anxiety will be as same as MILFy City fate). 2: Monthly money from the Patrons will be abruptly declined. Hmmm... the old-school marketing strategy.;)

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
FFS it's the same remake. The whole current game is a second attempt. The original version content was never remade and updated to the current version, that's what's finally happening now. I don't understand how people aren't getting that, it's been talked about for years now that the prologue will be updated and brought forward. It's been on every priority poll.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Awakening [v0.4.0c] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD : MEGA

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
I wanted to DL this as I only have the other mod that is at 3.5. But this Mega says that it is no longer available. Could you please re-post it so I can get it? Thanks!

Reactions: Twistty

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I mean - there's no such content to rework for that long. The amount of content that has been added since the first release 4 years ago are like maybe 10-15 scenes and maybe some areas - 10-15 scenes are a single update for a number of games.
So the dev literally released a game, barely made any updates or improvements to it in 3+ years, and now is "reworking" it.
This is another leech hoping to keep the game alive by baiting thirsty ppl and hoping that they don't know about his "work ethic".
What games you playing with 10-15 scenes an update :WaitWhat:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes