FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
why the "guardian" has double nipples? like there is a nipple on top of another nipple.

edit: headmistress has them too

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
hey guys,
02.10.2022: I attach a seperate update for the v0.4.2 beta .It is basicly the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the proloque. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the proloque and the normal version has different folder structions and i´m not sure if it will be changed in the future update
In version 0.4.2beta there is a zz_patch.rpyc file, I remove that and place yours? Because the one in your file has an .rpy extension

Ganderwiz

Nov 22, 2021
I have to say the game was pretty but thats about all it had going for it, the story didnt capture or even begin to make any coherent sense, also the dialogue kept mentioning events that never happened, I played the prologue and part of the game itself and outside of the models being the same, there was almost nothing similar about them, and the walkthrough was horrid because everything was grouped by character instead of how things happen in game so you are constantly flipping and losing your place making the game even more confusing. finally because its a sandbox, i just gave up entirely. If you like grind fest games maybe you will feel different, but i dont, so no this game is not for me

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Is this about the new game or will "The Awakening" merge to Unreal Engine ?

marloskyS

Jan 30, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Awakening [v0.4.0c] + Incest Patched + Brandy's Walkthrough Mod + 0x52 Cheat mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Bro, the link doesn't work (the apk appears as deleted)
Can you correct it?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes