leva228

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free Final Beta Update
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Hello~
It's finally done, well sort of. There's one more scene missing but that will be included with the merge that's coming next month (October).

So this beta and the current game will merge together. The Halloween special will also be added on top of it, so there will no longer be any confusion. Just one big game.

I'm sorry again that it took a while, but let's not get discouraged. The rework is finally done and we can focus on bringing out new content FINALLY!

October will mainly be focused on coding and making sure everything works. Adding the missing voices, adding new music, and new sound effects. Adding the new choice system that we planned.

I want to make one more update this year. Curious about what you would like to see next. Personally, I want to continue working on the bully arc....... but we can hold a vote. I don't really mind what I work on first :)

Take care and I hope you'll enjoy it.
Feedback is as always appreciated.

-slim&nao

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free Final Beta Update
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Hello~
It's finally done, well sort of. There's one more scene missing but that will be included with the merge that's coming next month (October).

So this beta and the current game will merge together. The Halloween special will also be added on top of it, so there will no longer be any confusion. Just one big game.

I'm sorry again that it took a while, but let's not get discouraged. The rework is finally done and we can focus on bringing out new content FINALLY!

October will mainly be focused on coding and making sure everything works. Adding the missing voices, adding new music, and new sound effects. Adding the new choice system that we planned.

I want to make one more update this year. Curious about what you would like to see next. Personally, I want to continue working on the bully arc....... but we can hold a vote. I don't really mind what I work on first :)

Take care and I hope you'll enjoy it.
Feedback is as always appreciated.

-slim&nao
Oh thank GOD. This has actual progressive content from where we left off right? Its not just some more rework since its part 3? Im asking those who have played.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
So ... should I not even start the game yet since it's going to be combined soon?
I wouldn't bother. I got like 10 minutes of reworked content which seems to be 1 year worth of "hard work". I literally held off saying anything close to negative, but after the "free" download to makeup for "how long it took" it looks like he has the same writer's block ICSTOR had. I can't even remember the last time he's even replied to this thread. Might be out of shame.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I wouldn't bother. I got like 10 minutes of reworked content which seems to be 1 year worth of "hard work". I literally held off saying anything close to negative, but after the "free" download to makeup for "how long it took" it looks like he has the same writer's block ICSTOR had. I can't even remember the last time he's even replied to this thread. Might be out of shame.
Thanks for the heads up. Do you also know why there's no music in the prologue after leaving the hospital? Is that on purpose or did I fuck something up?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. Do you also know why there's no music in the prologue after leaving the hospital? Is that on purpose or did I fuck something up?
I dont know. I just played the whole thing today and there also was no music. Either on purpose or a defective product, but to be fair he said with the next update(merger of prologue and main game) he would add the missing music and voice lines or something. I wouldn't hold my breath. He mentioned making "one more update" before the year ends but I'd bet real money all he's going to do is do the merger, release it 2 days before 2022 ends with some cheesy Christmas garbage that has nothing to do with the main story and lasts barely 2 minutes like that joke of a Halloween update he did last year and call that the "update" that he wanted to do before the year ends. I know that sounds shitty of me, but looking at his track record and actually giving him the benefit of the doubt multiple times if you take a look at my previous comments, It makes me laugh when he said " I'm sorry again that it took a while, but let's not get discouraged" then follows it up with "The rework is finally done and we can focus on bringing out new content FINALLY!" making that FINALLY in all caps like anyone is autistic enough to believe he hasn't been trying to milk this game out as slowly as possible. The triggering part is "but let's not get discouraged", because if you don't get discouraged, that's literally a license for him to release things slower and probably get anything meaningful in content by 2024 Christmas day. Event MIST ended, and the developer actually almost released content either within weeks or a month with a much better story and very good graphics. Makes you wonder if he keeps getting a hypothetical toothache every month.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I dont know. I just played the whole thing today and there also was no music. Either on purpose or a defective product, but to be fair he said with the next update(merger of prologue and main game) he would add the missing music and voice lines or something. I wouldn't hold my breath. He mentioned making "one more update" before the year ends but I'd bet real money all he's going to do is do the merger, release it 2 days before 2022 ends with some cheesy Christmas garbage that has nothing to do with the main story and lasts barely 2 minutes like that joke of a Halloween update he did last year and call that the "update" that he wanted to do before the year ends. I know that sounds shitty of me, but looking at his track record and actually giving him the benefit of the doubt multiple times if you take a look at my previous comments, It makes me laugh when he said " I'm sorry again that it took a while, but let's not get discouraged" then follows it up with "The rework is finally done and we can focus on bringing out new content FINALLY!" making that FINALLY in all caps like anyone is autistic enough to believe he hasn't been trying to milk this game out as slowly as possible. The triggering part is "but let's not get discouraged", because if you don't get discouraged, that's literally a license for him to release things slower and probably get anything meaningful in content by 2024 Christmas day. Event MIST ended, and the developer actually almost released content either within weeks or a month with a much better story and very good graphics. Makes you wonder if he keeps getting a hypothetical toothache every month.
That sucks man. Sounds flaky as fuck. I think he said "new music" tho which is what I was confused about. Idk. I'm not that committed to this. I just found the sudden silence off-putting so was wondering what happened there. Not all devs are like this. If you don't like it that much then you should just move on to better games. At any rate, I just wanted to know what was going on with that but at least I know not to expect much from this game either way.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Oh thank GOD. This has actual progressive content from where we left off right? Its not just some more rework since its part 3? Im asking those who have played.
It's has new parts, but don't get your hopes. 0.4.2 part is kinda small. I don't understand what's the point of it? The whole 0.4.2 beta thing. This has files for 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 there is no prologue or content before 0.4.0 in it.
Is there gonna be a version with all of these parts fused together?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeteHanson

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
It's has new parts, but don't get your hopes. 0.4.2 part is kinda small. I don't understand what's the point of it? The whole 0.4.2 beta thing. This has files for 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 there is no prologue or content before 0.4.0 in it.
Is there gonna be a version with all of these parts fused together?
I just played. Read my comments above. He's releasing the "merged" game this October. Could be longer judging by how he makes deadlines and doesn't meet them barring this recent one(barely by the way).

Reactions: huy7644

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Is this not the full game up to the listed version? I start a new game and immediately Linda talks as though we've known each other and she mentions physical contact between the two of us already, none of which are included in the prologue.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
During the new Prologue remakes am I actually supposed to see her naked here? Because I don't. Even though the MC says he just saw her fully naked. Just wondering.

Last edited:
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
During the new Prologue remakes am I actually supposed to see her naked here? Because I don't. Even though the MC says he just saw her fully naked. Just wondering.
I don't either. I finally decided to play this game last week but it just feels like it's kind of a mess. I'm not sure what's going on and can't really get a straight answer from the people who still follow this game (who aren't fed up with it). On that note, does the music also stop for you after leaving the hospital?
I mean, it looks like the dev is going to merge the prologue and whatever the other thing is sometime in the next month or two so I'm just going to wait to see if that fixes all the problems I'm seeing. If it doesn't then I'll probably just move on.
Not sure whether or not I'm lucky that I held off on trying this for so long.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I don't either. I finally decided to play this game last week but it just feels like it's kind of a mess. I'm not sure what's going on and can't really get a straight answer from the people who still follow this game (who aren't fed up with it). On that note, does the music also stop for you after leaving the hospital?
I mean, it looks like the dev is going to merge the prologue and whatever the other thing is sometime in the next month or two so I'm just going to wait to see if that fixes all the problems I'm seeing. If it doesn't then I'll probably just move on.
You weren't the only one holding off for trying so long, the dev was too, LOL.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah, the music stops for me too. It's a really odd game. You just jump from a cool prologue to some free-roam stuff. Not sure how I feel about it currently. It is kind of a mess.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes