ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
There's some discussion about assets used in the "fan art" thread. The place doesn't have the legs that other fan art threads get but probably the best place to be for trying to figure out what was used.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-fan-art.47603/
Thanks man - I check the fan art threads (and your answers there were helpful!), but was curious if someone had done it without making their way over there and sharing their dial settings etc. Appreciate your help!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what prologue remake? ive play the old prologue, is there any different from the old one? or only just a different quality of image(render)?

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Does prologue remake part 1 and 2 really end with getting beat up by the bully, then v0.4.0c start the next day? I'm getting so confused on which to play cause of the inconsistencies

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is there sex between MC and girls happening in this game without the girls being sexually interested on MC?
Not really. Not yet.
There's the use of a magical sort of "mind control" which enhances attraction towards the MC and arousal within the victim, but it's not aggressively used by the MC and instead is more of a device to just speed things along so we don't have to go through as much of the flirting and relationship building that you'd likely need in more realistic scenarios.
Some characters are shown to get distressed after it is used which I think is why it's used somewhat more thoughtfully by the MC rather than him just going around mind zapping girls into jumping on his cock all over town. But this distress isn't really in relation to not wanting to be with the MC and is more to do with the fact they're aware of their actions while under influence and it confuses and scares them that they weren't in control of themselves.
There is a blackmail story in there too that's separate from the mind control stuff. That could lead to things but I don't think that storyline has gotten far enough to the point where sexual activity is involved yet iirc.
There are also some sleep assault sections that can lead to a currently not implemented Prison story, which was teased if you go too far during nighttime exploration and included as part of priority polls but not a lot is known about what it would entail.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Who invited black color in lipstick? And why that person thought someone could look better with it. I rather see lil sister without one

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
the forever taking prologue holy smokes, wouldn't be surprised a part 4 is going to happen just to delay further :sneaky:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

I'm sorry that I've been quiet for a couple of days now.
I have been under the weather a little, but I should have made a post at least.

I want to apologize that the update is still not out yet. It should have been out since mid-last month. I kind of was struggling to get the renders going. I've been staring at the program ready to go but just wasn't able to produce really any renders. Some sort of an artist's block? But I'm not here to make any excuses.

Anyway, the update will come out this month 100%. And I want to do a live stream on the discord server if you want to watch and/or want to ask any questions about anything really (except too personal questions). I'll be streaming building the amusement park. So if you're interested in that feel free to hop by :)
I will go live on Monday at 18:00 CEST

This new update will also be free for everyone to make up for how long it took.
Let's keep moving forward and get more content out :)

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone have any news about the voices? They're in the original prologue and the main game until the last update. They're nowhere to be found in this new prologue though. I know some of you guys hate the voices but I think it adds a uniqueness that most other Vn's don't have. Just wondering if SLim has mentioned anything about where they've gone.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Anyone have any news about the voices? They're in the original prologue and the main game until the last update. They're nowhere to be found in this new prologue though. I know some of you guys hate the voices but I think it adds a uniqueness that most other Vn's don't have. Just wondering if SLim has mentioned anything about where they've gone.
It gets mentioned a lot, but understandable if you're not aware (since it's probably mostly on discord), that voices are never included up to the latest release in this title and can even be sometimes a handful of releases behind. The latest release is always subject to possible script changes based on patron and discord feedback in regards to the flow of conversation or grammar etc. so paying for the voice acting makes the most sense after things are more finalised.
And based on how a lot of voice actors set up their prices with cost per word but with a minimum fee, it's in the best interest of the person hiring them to make sure they provide enough dialogue to be paying per word and avoid that minimum fee because to them it would be essentially overpaying. This is why it can sometimes be a few updates before a chunk of the game gets voices.

That minimum word count is fair in my opinion, by the way, since paying per word generally doesn't account for any prep on the VA's side or handling anything outside of the actual recording and being hired to say literally one or two lines of dialogue based on a per word fee would result in the VA basically being underpaid. It's kind of a balancing act to make sure both parties get a good deal.

Basically, the voice acting is still expected to continue. There are no plans to stop on that front. But they're always added later than the newer content.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Is the next update an actual update with added story from where we left off or is it one of those reworks again? At this point I'm confused if this is just being sculplted from the ground up again.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Is the next update an actual update with added story from where we left off or is it one of those reworks again? At this point I'm confused if this is just being sculplted from the ground up again.
I feel you pain, i wait almost 1 year to be able to play prologue to start game, prologue rework, okay i think i can play then, then part 2 okay wait 3-4 months, then part 3 wait 2-3 months, maybe part 4 who knows, who knows, it never stops

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I feel you pain, i wait almost 1 year to be able to play prologue to start game, prologue rework, okay i think i can play then, then part 2 okay wait 3-4 months, then part 3 wait 2-3 months, maybe part 4 who knows, who knows, it never stops
Didnt he say Part 2 rework was the last? Theres a part 3?

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Didnt he say Part 2 rework was the last? Theres a part 3?
Yes i too thought part 2 was the last, but yeah he didn't make it before timeline which he had 3+ months of work time, then he said part 3 just cover the date part in prologue so faster to get done, 2+ months as of now and still not out, but will drop before september ends, this should be the last full new prologue 'i hope' :HideThePain:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
So if I understood it correctly, will the upcoming update be "only" the (probably last) part of the reworked prologue and there will be no progress in the story?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
So if I understood it correctly, will the upcoming update be "only" the (probably last) part of the reworked prologue and there will be no progress in the story?
That's what I think it is. No actual progress(well technically it is since it's a rework, but story wise no). I don't mean to be a downer or whiner or anything, but It almost smells like the same thing ICSTOR pulled.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes