MrRusseLL

Apr 24, 2022

WINDOWS/LINUX
MAC
ANDROID

While we still continue working on the merge, we want to share the final part of the beta.
We originally were ready to ship the merged version last month, but we had some discussions about some things that we want to change. So we are currently polishing some parts of the old game, like the overworld.

We're also replacing the phone shop with a new location:

We'd like to talk for a moment about some of the recent discussions we've had, this is due to feedback on the discord as well as some DM's we've gotten during the prologue rework. Some of the considerations are as follows:

- We'd like to do some more Q&A streams we had fun interacting with you guys and showing the process a little while SLim works.

-We'd like to do more Patreon posts. Preferably the goal is once a month.

-We will not be posting estimates on the release of a build until we're very nearly done. As we feel that we get people's hopes up and then fail to follow through. That way when we do say a time we will 100% release on that day. (barring some unexpected thing cropping up)

-We've also discussed about the merger as mentioned earlier. Some issues we'd like to make sure aren't an issue when we do combine the two. The added time has also helped with the continuity of the story so this has already borne some fruit.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
i've unlocked all memories using the cheat mod, but when i try to replay them it says that the image is not found
The remade prologue (aka 0.4.2) does not contain those images yet. You should wait for the merged version or grab the full game (0.4.0).

It's also mentioned in the cheatmod's changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
The remade prologue (aka 0.4.2) does not contain those images yet. You should wait for the merged version or grab the full game (0.4.0).

It's also mentioned in the cheatmod's changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for taking the time to reply - much obliged

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
anybody else have no sound in gameplay in the prologue
I had this in the previous build of the prologue. I reported it on discord and was told it would likely be fixed by the next build. I'm not sure if they have fixed it yet. I'm not a fan of playing these games on silent mode.

EDIT: just having a quick look, looks like no music after the hospital. So not fixed yet.

Last edited:

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
A bug in the new version I didn't have in the previous ones :

Ren'Py platform files not found in:

/home/loic/Bureau/PS/commission internationale/CR/TA/TheAwakening-0.4.2beta-pc/lib/py3-linux-i686

Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md
or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.

Alternatively, please set RENPY_PLATFORM to a different platform.

Does anybody know about that?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
For a new starter to this game would it be recommended to wait for the merge? I seen a post on Patreon that the prologue is missing a scene that will be added with the merge and some other minor things as well.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Hola :D, probé el prólogo, en consecuencia, y noté la diferencia entre él y el juego completo 0.4.0, mi consulta es:

¿El juego continuará desarrollándose en base a la versión prólogo 0.4.2 o la otra versión?

Porque aparte de tener sandbox (no soy un gran fan de ellos) noté que el diseño de los personajes es diferente, especialmente la Madre y el vecino, por eso ella lo consulta. Me gusta el juego por lo que vi, especialmente la versión prólogo.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi :D, I tested the prologue, accordingly, and noticed the difference between it and the full game 0.4.0, my query is:

Will the game continue to develop based on the prologue 0.4.2 version or the other version?

Because apart from having sandbox (I'm not a big fan of them) I noticed that the design of the characters is different, especially the Mother and the neighbor, that's why she query it. I like the game from what I saw, especially the prologue version.
Yes, they wanted to finish the Prologue, if in doubt check his Patreon, the post is unlocked

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I remember the Dev saying he would atleast do one more major release before the year ends. Has it happened or did he delay it again?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
he released a huge overhaul and more content a couplpe of weeks ago
No i mean like an actual release that makes the story go forward, like new content, not just that prologue remake dog shit or merge, or a little change to the ending of the first part, I mean an actual release with a good amount of content like TaffyTales does.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes