danforce

Jun 10, 2019
When the game is gonna merge??
The Dev said this year, but held off the merge, since he's trying to multitask on so many things. He even said everything now on would be new content since the prologue was remade for more than a year. Might be late January or early Feb from the pace he's taking.

Reactions: Omni752

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I think the blond girl the small one that you live with, forgot her name...I think I realized why she is such a turn off
she has a default duck-face, her mouth is protruding forward constantly with the corners of the lips indented into her face, and the chin area or the jawline near the near I think it's too um, the chin is too thin? the face too angular at that junction where the 2 jawlines meet at the chin, if it were slightly wider and just the corners of her mouth brought forward, the lips perhaps SLIGHTLY reduced in size, the fat or muscle below the lip corners and above the chin filled to not make it like she's half a skeleton lacking meat...and to that end the rest of her body which is skinny as bones, if all that were fixed she would be actually appealing.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

05.12.2022: I attach a seperate update for the v0.4.2 Beta final .It is basicly the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the proloque. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the proloque and the normal version has different folder structions and i´m not sure if it will be changed in the future update. Let me know if i missed something best with an screenshot from that scene
Is this also for the Halloween Special gigan ?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
to be honest i don´t know.If this was here released than it should be but i´m not sure
The Halloween Special is in the OP under 0.4.0c and above the 0.3b Version of the Prologue and the Link to the Incest Patch.
It´s packed in a Spoiler. Maybe you could check it if it works or someone from here knows if it works? :unsure:

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
Too bad they had to rewrite this game .It was coming along really well the way it was,I found it pretty hilarious with the little fairy

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 633435

Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: SLim Games - - SLim_Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0c - 0.4.2 Beta Prologue Final
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Taboo Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Notes:

New Users: Play the reworked prologue, then version 0.4.0C for the complete experience.

DOWNLOAD
Prologue Remake Final
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

v0.4.0c
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac (v0.4.0): - MEGA -
Android (v0.4.0): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* -

Halloween 2021 Special

Patches:

Extras: FAN SIGS - CheatMod - In-Game Mod - Walkthrough -
Walkthrough Mod -
Gallery Unlocker* - Compressed *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 373586 View attachment 373585 View attachment 373587 View attachment 373588 View attachment 373589 View attachment 373590 View attachment 199152 View attachment 272786 View attachment 272787 View attachment 272791 View attachment 390895 View attachment 390899 View attachment 390900 View attachment 390902 View attachment 390915 View attachment 390916 View attachment 390917
Cheats(Console commands/variables) :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To activate console
-----------------------
- go to renpy>common>00console.rpy
- open 00console.rpy with notepad or any txt editor
- search for line->
- config.console = False //if True do not change if False change it to True
- i.e. config.console = True
- save the file
- Now you can open console of your game by pressing shift+O(alphabet o in orange not zero 0)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Variables:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
money = #
---------------
affection:
-------------------
affLandlady = #
affLibrarian = #
affTeacher = #
----------------------
loveEnergy = #

LovePowerJuliet = #
LovePowerLandlady = #
LovePowerLinda = #
LovePowerMargaret = #
LovePowerRoommate = #
-------------------------------
corruption = #
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Mr.Winter

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
So... I'm thoroughly confused... I just played the prologue for the first time, and finished it, and now have started the main game. After the "dream" of the teacher, it turns to Linda, and mentions something about her "breasts feeling quite nice"... except that never happened?

The only interactions you have in the prologue are getting the coffee bag from her when you first meet her, then it has you slam your hand against the wall when she tries to be bitchy when you see her at school... That's literally it. You speak all of 3 sentences to her, and then nothing else. Definitely no groping or the like... Am I missing something here?

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
On an unrelated topic -- Abby looks *WAY* better in the prologue than in the main game... Liz's mouth and jaw expressions are better in the prologue than the main game as well.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So... I'm thoroughly confused... I just played the prologue for the first time, and finished it, and now have started the main game. After the "dream" of the teacher, it turns to Linda, and mentions something about her "breasts feeling quite nice"... except that never happened?

The only interactions you have in the prologue are getting the coffee bag from her when you first meet her, then it has you slam your hand against the wall when she tries to be bitchy when you see her at school... That's literally it. You speak all of 3 sentences to her, and then nothing else. Definitely no groping or the like... Am I missing something here?
I've been putting off playing this game - I saw recordings on PH so I'm interested, but saw about the revamp of the prologue. What you're mentioning may be one of the lose threads that will get cleaned up when they finally marry the reworked prologue to the existing "present day" aspect of the game. Somewhere in the last couple hundred pages this aspect is mentioned. Fortunately, I have a list of AVNs I already do, and another list that I'm planning to get to, to keep me busy until this one starts moving forward again. Not sure when that will be, but the impression was that it should be in the first quarter of 2023 some time. Maybe. We hope.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I've been putting off playing this game - I saw recordings on PH so I'm interested, but saw about the revamp of the prologue. What you're mentioning may be one of the lose threads that will get cleaned up when they finally marry the reworked prologue to the existing "present day" aspect of the game. Somewhere in the last couple hundred pages this aspect is mentioned. Fortunately, I have a list of AVNs I already do, and another list that I'm planning to get to, to keep me busy until this one starts moving forward again. Not sure when that will be, but the impression was that it should be in the first quarter of 2023 some time. Maybe. We hope.
I see... well, in that case, I found another thread that seems to have been "lost" during the prologue revamp... something about pictures of the teacher? Considering that *definitely* hasn't happened in the prologue I played, and hasn't happened in main game that I'm aware of... IDK what this is talking about! LOL

1672805370976.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I see... well, in that case, I found another thread that seems to have been "lost" during the prologue revamp... something about pictures of the teacher? Considering that *definitely* hasn't happened in the prologue I played, and hasn't happened in main game that I'm aware of... IDK what this is talking about! LOL

View attachment 2284429
It may have been "old prologue" related. I watched some of that, I think, but it's been nearly two years, so I'm not sure.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I just played through the prologue and enjoyed it a lot. It has a real Milfy City vibe, which is great, but with a nice supernatural twist.

I will wait for the full merged version before I move on to the full game. Hopefully, it comes out soon.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes