Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
So... I'm thoroughly confused... I just played the prologue for the first time, and finished it, and now have started the main game. After the "dream" of the teacher, it turns to Linda, and mentions something about her "breasts feeling quite nice"... except that never happened?

The only interactions you have in the prologue are getting the coffee bag from her when you first meet her, then it has you slam your hand against the wall when she tries to be bitchy when you see her at school... That's literally it. You speak all of 3 sentences to her, and then nothing else. Definitely no groping or the like... Am I missing something here?
Did I miss something in the prologue or when did the MC grab Lindas boobs?
In the old/original prologue, there is a scene towards the end (80%[ish] way through) where the MC and Linda are alone in the school toilets, and the MC gropes her breasts.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Man, I just got to meet Dr Preston in the main game... Yikes. She looks WAY better in the prologue than she does in the main game. Like... this isn't the same character... it's night and day different. I hope this gets updated to match the prologue model.

Same with Juliet actually. It's not as big of a difference, but it's a definite difference.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Man, I just got to meet Dr Preston in the main game... Yikes. She looks WAY better in the prologue than she does in the main game. Like... this isn't the same character... it's night and day different. I hope this gets updated to match the prologue model.

Same with Juliet actually. It's not as big of a difference, but it's a definite difference.
The models in the prologue look great, a lot better than the images of the main game I've been seeing. I hope they transfer over but I feel like that is a tall ask to have the entire game remastered.

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
In the old/original prologue, there is a scene towards the end (80%[ish] way through) where the MC and Linda are alone in the school toilets, and the MC gropes her breasts.
Oh ok, though something was off, I only played the reworked prologue and it didnt have that in it so I was a bit stumped when she mentioned that.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Oh ok, though something was off, I only played the reworked prologue and it didnt have that in it so I was a bit stumped when she mentioned that.
Well there are still links for the old prologue in the first post of the thread (V0.3b under a spoiler tag), whether any of them still work is another question.

Panorin

Oct 18, 2020
the Link for Android mega has expired and how do i install after downloading from anonfiles? cant seem to find the apk in the .zip

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Man... I thought for a moment there that there was going to be an option to NOT be a dick to the teacher, and actually take the class / test seriously, get tutored, get better at school, and earn her trust... but no, instead of using the info you gain to gain trust and get her to start taking you seriously, you straight up blackmail her, AGAIN...

MC really is a DB, even after the amnesia, apparently.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I just saw this on itch.io and the discussions were saying it hadn't been updated since 2019. I'm glad they're wrong.

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
I just saw this on itch.io and the discussions were saying it hadn't been updated since 2019. I'm glad they're wrong.
Well... It feels like years ago that I played this and every once in a while I revisit this thread, only to see that there has been a new 'remaster' or 'rework', none of which actually bring new content. Seems the dev is constantly trying to improve what's already there?

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Well... It feels like years ago that I played this and every once in a while I revisit this thread, only to see that there has been a new 'remaster' or 'rework', none of which actually bring new content. Seems the dev is constantly trying to improve what's already there?
Yep and months..... of delays cuz this and that and this, new prologue merge should have been out months ago, new big update should have been out now, and guess what merge still ain't out, and surprisingly he have only gained more patrons with this tactic :HideThePain:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Yep and months..... of delays cuz this and that and this, new prologue merge should have been out months ago, new big update should have been out now, and guess what merge still ain't out, and surprisingly he have only gained more patrons with this tactic :HideThePain:
Is there a current release date planned for the merge?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
The Awakening [v0.4.0c] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD :
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
Does your mod also work with v.0.4.2 beta final?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes