SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
so, this is part 2 of the chapter 3? now we can go beyond the bathroom bit?

if so, probably a good idea do call an uploader or mod to add more mirrors and add the game to latest updates
no, it's not lol. that would be fast if I did it in 2 days ;).. no this is just a fix since people are having problems with the current build

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Wow I really like where this game is going. Klara B is so hot, I hope the MC gets to motor-boat her ass cheeks... oh Klara B, so hot, want to touch the hiney *howls like wolf*

Reactions: SLim_Games

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
When the voice acting kicked in.

It's not a bad addition, I like it, in my opinion the VAs so far sound fitting and I think it helps the game stand out. My main worry is that I sometimes see projects get delayed or held up due to how some voice actors are hard to work with, as they sometimes can't meet deadlines or don't want to commit to a role after a certain amount of time. However, I trust SLim and hope we can have VA consistency for the whole game and for those that care about it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
honestly i enjoyed the music of winter better without the voice acting. I pick up on age of the speaker by the way their voice sounds, and boy - both that and here makes me uncomfortable.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
For the public release I added voice over for the landlord if you want to check it out: (or you can just download it from my patreon, since it's public).
I'm also having a public poll at the moment for some feedback if you are interested/got the time. :)

When the voice acting kicked in.

It's not a bad addition, I like it, in my opinion the VAs so far sound fitting and I think it helps the game stand out. My main worry is that I sometimes see projects get delayed or held up due to how some voice actors are hard to work with, as they sometimes can't meet deadlines or don't want to commit to a role after a certain amount of time. However, I trust SLim and hope we can have VA consistency for the whole game and for those that care about it.
They are very fast in delivery ;) I ordered 700 words for the "landlord" and they arrived a day after.
honestly i enjoyed the music of winter better without the voice acting. I pick up on age of the speaker by the way their voice sounds, and boy - both that and here makes me uncomfortable.
It's not everyones cup of coffee :) but you can turn them off in the options ;)

Reactions: KiGa

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im used to have a disabled wireless headphone on my ears :D, abstained.

i can listen to people with beatiful voices all day long, but listening to recorded speach for a text vn tires me out.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For the public release I added voice over for the landlord if you want to check it out: (or you can just download it from my patreon, since it's public).
I'm also having a public poll at the moment for some feedback if you are interested/got the time. :)

They are very fast in delivery ;) I ordered 700 words for the "landlord" and they arrived a day after.

It's not everyones cup of coffee :) but you can turn them off in the options ;)
Wait the landlord also has a voice? Guess it was bugged for me

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I just downloaded the version you posted a few days ago and tried it and the mom/landlord still does not talk only the sister/roommate. I guess it's gonna stay bugged for me
sorry, I haven't updated it here on f95zone, just on patreon. I will update it in a moment

Reactions: Catwashere

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
There will also be incest in the later versions.. but I'm not sure how to handle it since patreon is banning incest :/
anyway. thx for accepting my game request :>
mapping file ? release on patreon site as room mates and neighbours and then in here have the "other" map file for dl to change room mates to mother sister and neighbour to aunt oh that might be unity not ren'py i think ren'py you add a file like a patch .... check out my cute room mate or another game like that on here they have the game dl and a seperate file dl for the "patch" :)

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes