Feb 3, 2018
I need help downloading. I keep downloading a few different versions of the game, and yet nothing ever seems to work. It is always missing something like "User/desktop.exe is missing." What am I missing? I think my antivirus may be deleting it.

Whatever the case, may I please have by step walkthrough of how to do it? I've tried so many things and nothing seems to work. I was wondering if I could have help of where to download it from, what program to use to open it if necessary, and things of that nature. Thank you.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I need help downloading. I keep downloading a few different versions of the game, and yet nothing ever seems to work. It is always missing something like "User/desktop.exe is missing." What am I missing? I think my antivirus may be deleting it.

Whatever the case, may I please have by step walkthrough of how to do it? I've tried so many things and nothing seems to work. I was wondering if I could have help of where to download it from, what program to use to open it if necessary, and things of that nature. Thank you.
Hold on one second i'll see if i can upload something to help you out.
I made a short video with what to do.
If this does not fix the issue let us know, it should work though and if not then something is wrong but i doubt it is the antivirus since it should tell you it is stopping the game.
You should not need anything to play this game just an average PC, since this is a
Ren'Py game.

Reactions: theOrangeEmperor

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Imo the characters are not well made..wait...i mean they are not like appeal to me. Like the artist may be doing the model fast or very fast idk...but i feel awkward. May be the mom looked like a 20 something girl or so not like a milf. She is just a little healthy than skinny.... No offence ( Btw I'm no expert in rendering or anything. Heck idk even anything aboutmaking a game or character)
But one thing I'm impressed that when the mom and son entered the car and the camera went from them to on the road. Then the wheels turned Smoothly. And they gone. This only one scene was worth playing the game. The plot meh...
imo...IMO

Reactions: SLim_Games
Feb 3, 2018
Hold on one second i'll see if i can upload something to help you out.
I made a short video with what to do.
If this does not fix the issue let us know, it should work though and if not then something is wrong but i doubt it is the antivirus since it should tell you it is stopping the game.
You should not need anything to play this game just an average PC, since this is a
Ren'Py game.
Thank you for the helpful video, it helped tremendously.

Reactions: Catwashere

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Imo the characters are not well made..wait...i mean they are not like appeal to me. Like the artist may be doing the model fast or very fast idk...but i feel awkward. May be the mom looked like a 20 something girl or so not like a milf. She is just a little healthy than skinny.... No offence ( Btw I'm no expert in rendering or anything. Heck idk even anything aboutmaking a game or character)
But one thing I'm impressed that when the mom and son entered the car and the camera went from them to on the road. Then the wheels turned Smoothly. And they gone. This only one scene was worth playing the game. The plot meh...
imo...IMO
Not like she couldn't be 20 something and still be a mom. I had a teenage mother with a kid already in one of my English classes during my junior year of high school (may have even been sophomore year), so she was a 16 or 17 year old and technically still could have been considered a milf in her 20s. Hell, I've seen that the youngest mother in history was born in 1933, began menstruating when she was only 8 months old, and gave birth at just 6 years and 4 months of age (though, just like the guy who impregnated her, you'd have to have some seriously fucked up issues if you found her to be a mother you'd like to fuck).

Reactions: DiogenesBR

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Animations are nice, people shouldn't expect anything solid from the plot at this early stage but the initial premise is interesting.
But goodness me the voice acting is a bit cheesy/cringy :coldsweat:

Reactions: SLim_Games

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Came across this and wanna say I've enjoyed what I played so far! Was caught off guard when I discovered there was VO. It's not necessary for me but it's appreciated. Hope to see an update later. Also hope to meet up with the slut in the bathroom again but this time she blows the MC.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes