raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Awesome game am actually thinking of becoming a patreon for this..only thing that bothers me is the fixed landlady shit.. can we pls get an incestpatch for this game so can actually call her mom not landladymom...?? Theres alot of thoses patches on this site on the lewdpatcher site...

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
SLimGames
Aug 28 at 7:34am
Release: Friday

Hey,
I am very sorry. I caught the flu and was not very active lately on discord.
I originally planned to release on 20th August, but I was not really able to get out of my bed :/

So the game is basically done. The renders are done. The animations are done. I still need to write some text/do some polishing and send the files to the voice actresses. So release will be on Friday 31st or maybe sooner.

Sorry and thank you again for your patience, also make sure to vote on the upcoming strawpoll for the next update.

Ps: I will be active on discord again when I release the update

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Don't get too down on yourself. I really loved the changes when the voice overs and extra animations kicked in. It helps this game stand above others. You've done good work. Looking forward to future updates.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
SLimGames
Aug 28 at 7:34am
Release: Friday

Hey,
I am very sorry. I caught the flu and was not very active lately on discord.
I originally planned to release on 20th August, but I was not really able to get out of my bed :/

So the game is basically done. The renders are done. The animations are done. I still need to write some text/do some polishing and send the files to the voice actresses. So release will be on Friday 31st or maybe sooner.

Sorry and thank you again for your patience, also make sure to vote on the upcoming strawpoll for the next update.

Ps: I will be active on discord again when I release the update
awesome so that will be tomorrow... dont even feel the delay it still comes quick :-D

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Ok, the front page is updated. You should be able to download it.
Also, don't be shy to post feedback and bug reports. I really appreciate them :)
I hope you enjoy this update
(A short update will come in a few days -> adding all voice lines and sound design)

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes