U

User_10739

Looks like a new game is required since all my saves generate exceptions...

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
writing is kinda weird and all over the place. "landlady" catches me peeping on her in the shower and then the game skips few days until date with "roommate"
characters are quite poorly written tbh. i just met them and they give me hj's and bj's. there is magic involved but it feels like a cheap trick so you can get some sex content. long live the princess handled the magic fey quite good.
there is no build up and character development. sis looks like to be a cool character (in future when she is (hopefully) developed) but at the moment she is just random girl giving me blowjobs, because she loves me. and looks like MC and her had relationship even before the game starts but that is not explained. i guess it will be in the future with the amnesia and shit but right now you have no idea what the hell is going on. stuff just happen, without any explanation and MC just goes with it without caring to find out anything.
animations are cool but i imagine thats why development is slow. i dont think the payoff is worth it but im not gonna complain. the voice acting sucks tho. it just ruins the game. im fine with some moans and gasps but for full voice acting you need GOOD VOICE ACTORS. and you cant hire such when even yourself are not working full time on the game. you can turn the voices of so thats good but its kinda wasted recources. which can be spend on hiring a writer, which i think this game need.
tl;dr: the writing is ruining it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup..not old save compatible..have to restart..thats ok..i'm old senile and retired..what else have i got to do?..terrorize my neighbors?..already did that earlier...they adore me :p

Reactions: pavar

Akosibatman2

Nov 27, 2017
Ok, the front page is updated. You should be able to download it.
Also, don't be shy to post feedback and bug reports. I really appreciate them :)
I hope you enjoy this update
(A short update will come in a few days -> adding all voice lines and sound design)
Is the android link also updated? Was there an update for android?

Carlos766565

Aug 26, 2018
Ok, the front page is updated. You should be able to download it.
Also, don't be shy to post feedback and bug reports. I really appreciate them :)
I hope you enjoy this update
(A short update will come in a few days -> adding all voice lines and sound design)
I finished this update in 15 minutes I want to play longer

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ohh, come on!!! Again, i should play as a fucking pussy? I can tell dozens way of dealing with this jerk, and MC is hiding from him like a fucking cuckold. I won't be surprised if we get ntr'd in next update. Fuck this shit.
I thought the same... A fucking weak Pussy, so lame:noexpression:.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes