EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I am rewriting some text, because I personally don't like the weakling mc myself and I am not sure what was wrong with me that day, that I made him a little pussy
Cool. Sounds good. Feels wierd running away like a little pussy indeed.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Oh boy, I thought I was comfortable without any kind of walkthrough until I reached that prostitute. I'm normally not one for walkthroughs. I mean I don't mind playing through multiple times to try out other routes but I feel a bit surprised by how big this fork seems on the surface.
I know you've said there'll be multiple directions to go but up until now it felt like I was on a rail with some minor track switches. Now I'm not so sure. I mean if I use corruption on the prostitute am I bypassing some fun moments in regards to her request if you talk her into sex instead? I feel like the story is pressing me to avoid the use of the power in the form of the headaches, the warning note, and the information regarding the MC's father. I was kind of looking forwards to playing as a bit of a villainous type taking advantage of people and I was fine with the story playing out towards maybe some kind of unfortunate consequences for the MC (like maybe the fairy being a double crossing succubus or something lol) but now I'm concerned that there might be more content if you play it the hard way with some characters.
Is the corruption path just as fruitful as the playing more fair route? Making the deal with the prostitute seems to be offering up two quests of sorts for the MC, I'm wondering if corrupting her will still result in a variation of those encounters she would otherwise push me towards?

I'm actually really loving this game in spite of some of the criticisms on previous posts. I didn't expect myself to be so engrossed in what's going on and what I could be missing out on by making a choice.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Ok so only question so far, is that a pixie or a fairy?! And second, that alone is enough to grab my attention and see this game has something big planned in the future, so I plan to stick around.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Ok so only question so far, is that a pixie or a fairy?! And second, that alone is enough to grab my attention and see this game has something big planned in the future, so I plan to stick around.
The game has referred to her as both a fairy and an elf I believe. She took offence to being mistaken for a butterfly. I have a feeling there's more to her though so maybe she's neither, the game hints pretty heavily towards some kind of magical conspiracy I think.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
On mobile: The minigames are unplayable since you need a keyword to finish the minigame.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It is, but I just wanted to point it out for those who are getting the android port, and doesn't know what to do with the minigames
It's a fair point to raise. Especially since there's no rollback on the minigames and a fail could see you living with it or having to fall back to a much earlier time if you've been clumsy with your saving.
Actually, I can't think how rollback would even work on mobile so I assume that wouldn't help even if the minigames didn't block it.
I guess the mobile version needs tweaking.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
It's a fair point to raise. Especially since there's no rollback on the minigames and a fail could see you living with it or having to fall back to a much earlier time if you've been clumsy with your saving.
Actually, I can't think how rollback would even work on mobile so I assume that wouldn't help even if the minigames didn't block it.
I guess the mobile version needs tweaking.
I don't know how it would work for other androids, but for mine, I just have to press the back button on my phone (the one that backtrack your apps and such) to rollback. I didn't knew if that was possible until I pressed it by mistake. So rollback is possible, but that also applies on what game you are playing at the time.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
"Needs to use the saves of the beginning of the chapter 3"
When exactly is this? What event is? The saves that I try load ever show error.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
"Needs to use the saves of the beginning of the chapter 3"
When exactly is this? What event is? The saves that I try load ever show error.
Before you start going to school. The Chapter 3 title card is like a chalkboard. Any save from before that seems to work fine, I guess only content after that point has been altered.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The MC being cowardly makes for a good story arc.

Admittedly I was a little surprised by the choice of being naked or wearing girl’s clothes to escape. Happy to go naked

It’s not dull material. The voiceover and animation are good quality. Good work from the Developer. Keep it up.

Oct 30, 2017
Just try this game. and I like you use voice on the landlord (I turn it into a mother :firstimekiss:) , good anims in the scene. Hopefully it will be better in future updates :HeyGuys:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the voice of the sister. I do think the entire game does not need to be voiced, it should be saved for the erotic scenes or emotionally important ones, just going around the school, however, does not need it. It just slows things down, we read faster than we speak so listening to the game just slows the pace. That's why I think it should be saved for important moments.

Think of it like a japanese game, you get fully voiced cutscenes, but text when moving about and talking during gameplay so it stays well paced.

Reactions: Floga
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes