tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016
writing is kinda weird and all over the place. "landlady" catches me peeping on her in the shower and then the game skips few days until date with "roommate"
characters are quite poorly written tbh. i just met them and they give me hj's and bj's. there is magic involved but it feels like a cheap trick so you can get some sex content. long live the princess handled the magic fey quite good.
there is no build up and character development. sis looks like to be a cool character (in future when she is (hopefully) developed) but at the moment she is just random girl giving me blowjobs, because she loves me. and looks like MC and her had relationship even before the game starts but that is not explained. i guess it will be in the future with the amnesia and shit but right now you have no idea what the hell is going on. stuff just happen, without any explanation and MC just goes with it without caring to find out anything.
animations are cool but i imagine thats why development is slow. i dont think the payoff is worth it but im not gonna complain. the voice acting sucks tho. it just ruins the game. im fine with some moans and gasps but for full voice acting you need GOOD VOICE ACTORS. and you cant hire such when even yourself are not working full time on the game. you can turn the voices of so thats good but its kinda wasted recources. which can be spend on hiring a writer, which i think this game need.
tl;dr: the writing is ruining it.
Couldn't disagree more on the voice acting, I thought it was quite well done and made me feel much more immersed in the game .
I've seen and heard a lot worse in shite like The Bold an boring or Genital Hospital or whetever crap soaps you have over there lol.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
The story is amazing !! The story can go in so many different directions from here, in fact, it might be too many! Overall, great story and characters

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This has a lot of potential, you can see marked improvements each chapter.
The relationship referal needs a lil work, but apart from that I like it.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The latest update of this game has gone up a notch in quality.

I personally really enjoyed the Mother POV shots of her waking up in the morning. The voiceover took me by surprise as well. It's very good work.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
the voice over was fun, and playing as the other characters seems like a really interesting concept. I also agree about the MC being a pusillanimous weakling, but he did just get out of a coma. Would be a good spot in the future to introduce a new power tho. We could always just murder him and bury him out in the woods i had to go home through in a skirt cuz of him.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

vultron

May 19, 2018
Honestly I probably would have grabbed that fairy and squeezed her head until it popped like a blue berry if I've learned anything from all these games it is that supernatural creatures are nothing but trouble and if you can kill it do so quickly. xD

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is it just me or does this game seem to have become seriously disjointed. I mean, whats with the bathroom scene - you get caught by Mom and then nothing? Not to mention he takes an ass whipping from this guy like a bitch then whines and hides with his sister afraid of being punked. Nope, I aint feeling it.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
fuck cant use old save anymore...and there is no walkthrough!:FeelsBadMan: shit...
It's really bad how little developers understand programming. In other games, the users already provide the patches for the old saves to run.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Is it just me or does this game seem to have become seriously disjointed. I mean, whats with the bathroom scene - you get caught by Mom and then nothing? Not to mention he takes an ass whipping from this guy like a bitch then whines and hides with his sister afraid of being punked. Nope, I aint feeling it.
honesty i dont mind the story i think its good and uses a element thats rare which the only other game i know that has it is love live the princess talking about the mind control tag with a fairy in it

whats unique about this game is the the animations it uses meaning the movement of the characters like the mom giving you the phone and it has voice acting in it the downside those those 2 things however is that there will always be either 2months or 3 for a update still i like the game enough for that not to bother me
It's really bad how little developers understand programming. In other games, the users already provide the patches for the old saves to run.
i was able to play save from chapter 2 and many games have the not being able to load save every other update

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I'm sorry that the save files are not working.. I have no idea what I did to break them :)
writing is kinda weird and all over the place. "landlady" catches me peeping on her in the shower and then the game skips few days until date with "roommate"
characters are quite poorly written tbh. i just met them and they give me hj's and bj's. there is magic involved but it feels like a cheap trick so you can get some sex content. long live the princess handled the magic fey quite good.
there is no build up and character development. sis looks like to be a cool character (in future when she is (hopefully) developed) but at the moment she is just random girl giving me blowjobs, because she loves me. and looks like MC and her had relationship even before the game starts but that is not explained. i guess it will be in the future with the amnesia and shit but right now you have no idea what the hell is going on. stuff just happen, without any explanation and MC just goes with it without caring to find out anything.
animations are cool but i imagine thats why development is slow. i dont think the payoff is worth it but im not gonna complain. the voice acting sucks tho. it just ruins the game. im fine with some moans and gasps but for full voice acting you need GOOD VOICE ACTORS. and you cant hire such when even yourself are not working full time on the game. you can turn the voices of so thats good but its kinda wasted recources. which can be spend on hiring a writer, which i think this game need.
tl;dr: the writing is ruining it.
I have to admit, that the writing was a little weird this time, but for me the purpose of this game is to get a better understanding on how I can make a top quality VN. I ended up rushing this update a little bit, because I'm so excited to start on the real deal. But hiring a writer doesn't seem like a bad idea.. maybe I can find something that I can afford.
I'm unhappy with some parts of the game though.. I could go back and fix all of that, rerender the first 2 chapters, but I thought that I just end this game-chapter now and call it a prologue for the main game (still the Awakening) I'm working on right now..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically what I'm doing right now is creating The Awakening(main game) with a little story background from the last updates when you start the game, but I'll try to keep it better organized. It basically continues from the prologue, but I want to put it in a fresh game project, because I feel like it's in a pretty messy situation right now and my workflow also suffers from that.
I'm going to move on to 1080p renders instead of 720p.
You will be able to choose which character story you want to explore first (so a little bit of a more open world kind of game) I'm thinking about 6 characters where everyone gets a little story.
I will make a public poll on my patreon I think.

But nothing is set in stone yet. I will wait a couple of days longer and see what kind of feedback the rest has to say and go from there.
I really appreciate every feedback I get here, it really helps me improve on those things I'm still weak at (like the mc some of you pointed out :biggrin:).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I really wish you luck with your project, but please consider at least give the option to be a coward or to be at least brave enough to defend yourself, and your girls of course. ;)

Reactions: SLim_Games

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This game really needs to stop it with the pauses before saying more text in the same box. I end up skipping and then having to go back because I click space when I've read the text, but the conversation isn't actually over just paused so it skips the rest of the text. Then I have to go back and wait out the pause. Just use ellipses, or a whole new text block if you want to make it feel like there is a pause.

As others have said, it would be nice to see the MC refer to people (at least his "Landlord") by the relation you set and not by name.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@SLim_Games So the game as it stands is more of a prototype? That eases my mind a little. I enjoyed the previous chapters but I haven't played the update yet, but I really like the look of the characters so far and the animation on the title screen is very nice so I have high hopes for your content. I've been stuck in a loop planning some projects of my own but I'm feeling pretty inspired to just throw some stuff together now and see what I hear back from people. It's not something I previously thought of doing, I can be a bit of a perfectionist and sometimes forget the value of good C&C. So thanks.

While I'm here I just want to drop a point of criticism. The weird coloured penis. I get that it's supposed to be an indication of it being magic or whatever, but it really looks diseased to me lol. If I were developing this title, I'd look at some other way to make it appear magical or whatever because right now I'm just not buying that anyone would want that thing near them. Even the MC should be concerned haha.
I'd personally go with something more subtle like a really faint birthmark or tattoo that glows when the power activates, simultaneous to the eye glow. Just my thoughts.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA you are right! that dick is really nasty. :confounded:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
@SLim_Games So the game as it stands is more of a prototype? That eases my mind a little. I enjoyed the previous chapters but I haven't played the update yet, but I really like the look of the characters so far and the animation on the title screen is very nice so I have high hopes for your content. I've been stuck in a loop planning some projects of my own but I'm feeling pretty inspired to just throw some stuff together now and see what I hear back from people. It's not something I previously thought of doing, I can be a bit of a perfectionist and sometimes forget the value of good C&C. So thanks.

While I'm here I just want to drop a point of criticism. The weird coloured penis. I get that it's supposed to be an indication of it being magic or whatever, but it really looks diseased to me lol. If I were developing this title, I'd look at some other way to make it appear magical or whatever because right now I'm just not buying that anyone would want that thing near them. Even the MC should be concerned haha.
I'd personally go with something more subtle like a really faint birthmark or tattoo that glows when the power activates, simultaneous to the eye glow. Just my thoughts.
The purple tip haha, I wasn't able to apply the right texture in daz3d and after hours trying to figure it out. I said fuck it its a magical dick now. But I am way better now so it will look like a real penis now ;)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I really wish you luck with your project, but please consider at least give the option to be a coward or to be at least brave enough to defend yourself, and your girls of course. ;)
I am rewriting some text, because I personally don't like the weakling mc myself and I am not sure what was wrong with me that day, that I made him a little pussy

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
This game really needs to stop it with the pauses before saying more text in the same box. I end up skipping and then having to go back because I click space when I've read the text, but the conversation isn't actually over just paused so it skips the rest of the text. Then I have to go back and wait out the pause. Just use ellipses, or a whole new text block if you want to make it feel like there is a pause.

As others have said, it would be nice to see the MC refer to people (at least his "Landlord") by the relation you set and not by name.
Wait, really? I actually changed that in the last update. there should be no texts like that. Are you playing the latest version?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes