Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well color me surprised. From the animated banner, I expected the game to be very short and the quality to be spotty - which it kind of is - but the whole thing is full ambition that actually materializes as results.

This seems like an amalgamation of some other games, except with attempts at improvement. The story isn't special, but it's good enough, and some of the subplots make a blip. Whatever happens when the gameplay proper gets started, the intro has enough good in it that I hope others try to copy from - and of course that the dev keeps at this, eventually getting out something exceptional.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
nice update, still liking the motion of the animation seems unique and the voice content is nice if it continues during sex scenes it would be awesome

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "H:\Games\The Awakening [0.3b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
0.3b 
Wed Sep 05 16:21:57 2018

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I don't generally have my headphones on when I play these. The issue is that once anyone talks, everyone needs to talk or it dosen't seem right, and that gets complicated.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
voices stopped after school incident is that bug?
no, I update it on 10th september for public release, sorry

I don't generally have my headphones on when I play these. The issue is that once anyone talks, everyone needs to talk or it dosen't seem right, and that gets complicated.
Indeed, it was more of a experiment. up to this point it was more of a learning thing -> what works and what does not. so version 0.4 will be a game on it's own and 0.3b is the prologue to that maingame. in 0.4 I want to have everything voice acted.. and don't worry, it doesn't take a lot of time/effort to do that.
Well color me surprised. From the animated banner, I expected the game to be very short and the quality to be spotty - which it kind of is - but the whole thing is full ambition that actually materializes as results.

This seems like an amalgamation of some other games, except with attempts at improvement. The story isn't special, but it's good enough, and some of the subplots make a blip. Whatever happens when the gameplay proper gets started, the intro has enough good in it that I hope others try to copy from - and of course that the dev keeps at this, eventually getting out something exceptional.
I hope that I can fulfill your hopes :) I'll try my best to improve on everything I can. I will definitely keep working on it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
Is the landlady actually meant to be your landlady or is it just a cunning way of letting the player rename it to mother so avoid it being obviously incest to Patreon? I'm thinking of how Milfy City is without the patch. If she's written as being his mom, I'll rename her to his mom but if she really is meant to just be the landlady, I'd rather leave it as is. Just seems extremely weird that the first person to visit would be his landlady, lol.

EDIT: Playing on, it's obvious. Okay then, quite a nice way of dodging Patreon's rules without needing a patch.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is the landlady actually meant to be your landlady or is it just a cunning way of letting the player rename it to mother so avoid it being obviously incest to Patreon? I'm thinking of how Milfy City is without the patch. If she's written as being his mom, I'll rename her to his mom but if she really is meant to just be the landlady, I'd rather leave it as is. Just seems extremely weird that the first person to visit would be his landlady, lol.
Code:
define s = Character("Roommate", color="#ff8ef3")
define m = Character("Landlord", color="#b24fff")
If you haven't seen the first uncensored version(s) of this game, then these defined short character aliases in the code should give you a hint, I think.

Reactions: An'neryi

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
Honestly, I don't understand why people keep trying to do minigames in Visual Novels. It never goes over very well, especially if its a key game feature. Also, the story needs to be stretch out. Spending so much time in the bedroom talking to the fairy really messes up the flow of the story. She explains backstory, then she goes into another talk about the minigame. I understand you are trying to get backstory etc out there, but it gets so boring you just wanna click through it.

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Great game, its include in my favourite.
I like the chars, the story being a fiction ( i.e fairy) is silly but still fun and good.

The best aspect is creativity of choosing location when MC doing naughty thing.
And ofcourse the animation is superb.

Minus is the rollback is not extended, only can rollback once (played on pc)

I give score 9/10.

Hope the dev keep working on this.

Reactions: SLim_Games

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
This is voice acted? and it's not bad? :O what is this sorcery?
Looking great so far

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hey, so if you played the last update please vote here:
you can vote for which character you want to see for the main game.
also:
the public release has voice acting for the blonde one in the last update.

Reactions: Vyktym76 and KiGa
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes