Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I gotta say, when the fairy showed up I thought I would stop, but I'm so glad I kept playing! Both female characters are beautiful, especially younger blonde, and nice personalities. And the story seems really interesting! Def excited to see what's next. Great job Slim!

ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
Amazing update, short but really well done, I've never seen other game using voice actor(btw really good voice) and facial animations in game. I've really enjoyed it, great work!

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
@armion82

The person who picks you up at the hospital is your mother the blonde one is your sister. But if you really really want to you could change all of the girls in the game to sister.

Started from where I left off on that the last update and was surprised when the sister started talking so I started a new game but only the new stuff had voice acting for the sister.

First thing I did was change M to M1 for the mother so she got the mom tag instead of mom (mom) a few spots I had to delete out the sister tag and replace it with daughter as it was the mother talking to her daughter. Saw a few spelling errors and deleted out some block brackets.

When the brothers says: Hey can I sit next to you? when the sister turns towards you her clothes disappear then reappear like you used the glasses on her when you didn't.

Looking forward to the next update.
Yeah, I still need to fix some x-ray issues ;)
To be clear, the game ends after you enter the bathroom stall, right?
yes for now. btw, did the credits at the end work well?

The game is nice, thanks for it.

One question though : How do you change the render ? I tried to push the key 1 and 2 (or other numbers) but it didn't do anything. Maybe it's because I'm on a portable ?
yes sorry, I didn't post a changelog. I disabled the toonswitch for now, because some scenes didn't went well and I didn't have time to fix them in time. But you can look at them in chapter 2.

And on a side note: since so many people get confused with the chapter update format, I will change it to the normal v0.3 style that everyone is familiar with :) I think that should work better

Reactions: repuindy

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
It made this game about a 100x better tbh.
At one point he asks 'Tinker Bell, what's wrong?' and I swear for some reason I just about lost it. I shouldn't be this amused by this but I am.
I should put in some references with this name, thanks ^^ I only thought about navi

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
loved the game so far, the animations are by far one of the best i've ever seen, does anybody know any similar games with smooth animations like this one? thanks

Reactions: SLim_Games

Kevin stanley

Jun 3, 2018
smh I found bugs in this chapter 3 ver on my android, when i play chapter 1 which is smooth but chapter 2 dialoque is a bit stuck / slow and the game kinda forces close , when i play chapter 3 every 5 dialogs or less game force close !!

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
smh I found bugs in this chapter 3 ver on my android, when i play chapter 1 which is smooth but chapter 2 dialoque is a bit stuck / slow and the game kinda forces close , when i play chapter 3 every 5 dialogs or less game force close !!
I'm currently looking into it

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I see you play also DoD and DmD.You should try Melody,Parental Love,My Sweet Neighbors and Babysitter.
Back to play the game,just met the fairy:)
thx, I will take a look ;) I think I played sweet neighbors when it came out

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
thx, I will take a look ;) I think I played sweet neighbors when it came out
The new version is almost ready! Release of My Sweet Neighbors v0.10 will be tomorrow (Wednesday the 13th, around 8 pm UTC) v0.10 will add over 800 new images and 11 new animated scenes.
If you into incest Parental Love is must play/Something like faster version of DmD.

There is also some smaller game that are also promising-Freeloading Family,Fertile and Mating,Two Weeks,Life with Mary

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I hope u will fix it soon .
Ok, I found a better solution. I need to redo some stuff and change a little bit of code. will take about 30 minutes, I get back to you when it's up.
Also could you tell me at what moment in the game the game starts lagging?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes