bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Regarding Chapter 3, I caught a bug (though not sure if it's Known Issue or not) - if you have the blonde as sister, at least, before you get on the bus the dialogue is "I love you <name>/ say nothing", so I think some code got wonky there, as I'm sure that was intended as an option rather than literal dialogue.

Reactions: SLim_Games

goku6000

Aug 2, 2017
You don't really need a mac version to play renpy games. Just download the renpy dmg from the website and put the game folder in the renpy folder. Then open renpy and select the game.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
thanks man, this is a really nice review and I'm very thankful that you took the time to write all this :)
Yes, I speak german (I'm from austria;))
The reason why I only put one voice actress in the game is to see how it feels, if it fits and overall how people will react to it. I plan to find voice actors for the rest of the characters aswell, I think it could be a nice experience -> and if you don't like them you can simply turn them off in the options.
and don't worry about the phone.. I got it about 90% working but it didn't make it into this "test version" and I didn't want to include it in this update. I hope I can fix text, the phone and the gallery till public release
Also I didn't plan to end the chapter in the bathroom. but the sex scenes is not done yet since I'm really having a time making a smooth animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. but I'm working on it. the classroom does feel really empty true.. but it was such a heavy scene already 5 people took about 28gb of my ram -> I extra purchased some ram because my 16gb was not enough (maybe I'm just a noob and did something wrong ;)) but you are right, I should change something.

ok I think I know now what to do, thank you :)
Hmm not a particular fan of that spoiler as that whole section was my least favorite part of this update of what’s been a nicely built up story otherwise.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
You're the best SLim. Thank you.
ok here you go:
I will put it in the op too.. also I upload it to nofile.io too.. I thought workupload was a good place, but doesn't look like it ;) (uploading android now)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Just wondering how the minigame part is. It's what had me drop the game. Goes by to fast, Maybe my comp is processing it to fast but the thing flashes and fails in less then a .25 second. Probs closer to a tenth. And having to find keys on the keyboard, that ain't happening. I have decent typing speed, but I'm not a onehanded touch typer. Needs either a reduction to just the arrows or something in the settings that lets you change the delay variable. Or instruction on how to console it.
Otherwise was liking the game. But even two handing those minis the qte's were flashing past to fast. Not a hunt and peck typer, but even semi-touch isn't good enough.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok just played till end of content (ch3) i gotta say the fairy put me off a bit but i really liked the game and im looking forward to more of this one its definitely fun

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Just wondering how the minigame part is. It's what had me drop the game. Goes by to fast, Maybe my comp is processing it to fast but the thing flashes and fails in less then a .25 second. Probs closer to a tenth. And having to find keys on the keyboard, that ain't happening. I have decent typing speed, but I'm not a onehanded touch typer. Needs either a reduction to just the arrows or something in the settings that lets you change the delay variable. Or instruction on how to console it.
Otherwise was liking the game. But even two handing those minis the qte's were flashing past to fast. Not a hunt and peck typer, but even semi-touch isn't good enough.
Are you maybe playing an old version of it? I actually changed it to a much better speed. you can also disable the games in the option menu.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Are you maybe playing an old version of it? I actually changed it to a much better speed. you can also disable the games in the option menu.
Ahh. Yeah. I was really just checking to see if changes had happened. And if not what my problem was. This was the first time I checked back in the thread in a month or so. Thx.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone help me.I just start to play the game.The girl you can choose her name and relationship is obviously not your landlord.Sister?Mother?
Edit.Must be the mother.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@armion82

The person who picks you up at the hospital is your mother the blonde one is your sister. But if you really really want to you could change all of the girls in the game to sister.

Started from where I left off on that the last update and was surprised when the sister started talking so I started a new game but only the new stuff had voice acting for the sister.

First thing I did was change M to M1 for the mother so she got the mom tag instead of mom (mom) a few spots I had to delete out the sister tag and replace it with daughter as it was the mother talking to her daughter. Saw a few spelling errors and deleted out some block brackets.

When the brothers says: Hey can I sit next to you? when the sister turns towards you her clothes disappear then reappear like you used the glasses on her when you didn't.

Looking forward to the next update.

fireflybutterfly

Oct 12, 2017
The game is nice, thanks for it.

One question though : How do you change the render ? I tried to push the key 1 and 2 (or other numbers) but it didn't do anything. Maybe it's because I'm on a portable ?

madao

Jun 1, 2017
I really like the game so far but please dont waste your time & money on terrible voice acting. Although i wouldnt mind hearing that sexy sister voice moaning during sex scenes. :heartcoveredeyes: Anyway, good job & im looking forward more content.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The game has VA? I didn't even realize it, since I always mute these games.
But I agree with @madao, kind of sounds like a waste of time and money. Or maybe ask the patrons if they think it it's worth it.
Other than that, I liked the game, although mind control (or whatever you wanna call the fairy) really isn't my thing. I hope you can also get some steamy scenes the old fashioned way. Looking forward for more.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
It's straightforward. No need for WT :) Trust me :)
That seemed right before but Chapter 3 seems like it couldn't hurt to have one.

The game has VA? I didn't even realize it, since I always mute these games.
But I agree with @madao, kind of sounds like a waste of time and money. Or maybe ask the patrons if they think it it's worth it.
Other than that, I liked the game, although mind control (or whatever you wanna call the fairy) really isn't my thing. I hope you can also get some steamy scenes the old fashioned way. Looking forward for more.
I love mind control games or anything like it. Hypno, "magic corruption," love potions, etc.

The only problem is I've read they're facing the same patreon issues that incest games are, because using hypnosis or anything to magically/scientifically alter a woman to make them want to fuck you technically qualifies as non-consensual and therefore rape. They aren't doing as crazy a takedown spree as all the incest games that don't hide their stuff behind patron walls, but it's still happening.

Anyway, I like this game, and I'm excited to see it continue

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes