UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i think maybe the mega is corrupted when i unzip (with 7zip) i get a "unexpected end of data" and "bad archive.rpa" message
just fyi ..* just dl'd from work the file was fine there so
I encountered the same error but the workupload link was fine.
I just tested MEGA link and works fine. But MEGA was messed up all day with different errors.

BTW LEWD works fine too and testing Gofile and Nofile.

EDIT: All links work fine.

Reactions: phreakinowski

mkruse

Apr 30, 2017
I keep getting an unexpected failure and the game crashes on the beginning of day 3 as the MC sits at the kitchen table...any help? I have tried Mega and workupload. Thanks

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
@SLim_Games :
I agree with Pervy (@PervyDan) - you are too harsh on yourself. But as @phreakinowski said, that might be a good thing - as long as it doesn't frustrate and bum you out.
As for the update - it was a bit messy in one small part, but nothing "all over the place", and def not bad at all. Trying a few new things didn't hurt it imho, it just needs a little polishing. A little care and love if you will.

My 10 cents in detail? Ok, here we go again..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, my disclaimer: Wordy posts are just done for two types of games: Those that are trash and fun to bash - or for those that are actually worth it. This game belongs to the second category, no doubt. Great potential and some nice content already here. So, keep it up! =)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah downloaded all 3 files on OP and found out that the one labeled "The Awakening" or ch 3 has all three so will delete 1 and 2. Nice game but thought there might be more content but not disappointed with what there is. Great renders and didn't overuse animation, nice balance. Will keep watching it.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
i only heard from the blondy that lives whit the mainchar
i did saw the mouth from eldersis move however no sound

and shame still no sex. eventhough the game is this far alrdy
@SLim_Games :
I agree with Pervy (@PervyDan) - you are too harsh on yourself. But as @phreakinowski said, that might be a good thing - as long as it doesn't frustrate and bum you out.
As for the update - it was a bit messy in one small part, but nothing "all over the place", and def not bad at all. Trying a few new things didn't hurt it imho, it just needs a little polishing. A little care and love if you will.

My 10 cents in detail? Ok, here we go again..

As always, my disclaimer: Wordy posts are just done for two types of games: Those that are trash and fun to bash - or for those that are actually worth it. This game belongs to the second category, no doubt. Great potential and some nice content already here. So, keep it up! =)
thanks man, this is a really nice review and I'm very thankful that you took the time to write all this :)
Yes, I speak german (I'm from austria;))
The reason why I only put one voice actress in the game is to see how it feels, if it fits and overall how people will react to it. I plan to find voice actors for the rest of the characters aswell, I think it could be a nice experience -> and if you don't like them you can simply turn them off in the options.
and don't worry about the phone.. I got it about 90% working but it didn't make it into this "test version" and I didn't want to include it in this update. I hope I can fix text, the phone and the gallery till public release
Also I didn't plan to end the chapter in the bathroom. but the sex scenes is not done yet since I'm really having a time making a smooth animation
.. but I'm working on it. the classroom does feel really empty true.. but it was such a heavy scene already 5 people took about 28gb of my ram -> I extra purchased some ram because my 16gb was not enough (maybe I'm just a noob and did something wrong ;)) but you are right, I should change something.

ok I think I know now what to do, thank you :)

Reactions: hyco2 and Nizzquizz

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Game crashes in the school bathroom for me:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 4006, in script call
��\�l"p�nzO'(��8v������u�9Uta���;DzH6�M�"E��J1�fwa7Yg��]e���{�(�*6��@TT�~w��ʹ{����7gf��2�I�N�n��1��:+�1�ӰfK{Rz���8���9���$�=)�� ���
File "game/script.rpyc", line 7104, in script
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1413, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2193, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 85, in render
return null_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 59, in null_render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\motion.py", line 177, in render
child = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1819, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 751, in __init__
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.surface((sw + o, sh + o), True)
File "C:\Users\trevor\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\the Awakening\TheAwakening-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__ (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:2738)
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Mon Jun 11 21:26:00 2018

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
thanks man, this is a really nice review and I'm very thankful that you took the time to write all this :)
Yes, I speak german (I'm from austria;))
The reason why I only put one voice actress in the game is to see how it feels, if it fits and overall how people will react to it. I plan to find voice actors for the rest of the characters aswell, I think it could be a nice experience -> and if you don't like them you can simply turn them off in the options.
and don't worry about the phone.. I got it about 90% working but it didn't make it into this "test version" and I didn't want to include it in this update. I hope I can fix text, the phone and the gallery till public release
Also I didn't plan to end the chapter in the bathroom. but the sex scenes is not done yet since I'm really having a time making a smooth animation
.. but I'm working on it. the classroom does feel really empty true.. but it was such a heavy scene already 5 people took about 28gb of my ram -> I extra purchased some ram because my 16gb was not enough (maybe I'm just a noob and did something wrong ;)) but you are right, I should change something.

ok I think I know now what to do, thank you :)
First of all thank YOU for providing entertainment for low - if a little 'review' helps you and/or motivates you, this will only benefit the game (which will in turn benefit me/us). So .. yeah. ^^"

Well, as I said, i liked the voice acting here, so i'd even keep the sound tuned up. If you plan to have more or even all chars voiced, it wouldn't feel weird at all. Really looking forward to see if you can pull it off since i know that for some devs, VA is a really difficult topic. Lot want it, few can afford it (or don't want to ask friends for eh .. obvious reasons ^^"), and if you (general you, not you-you) half-ass it, it just takes away ressources better spend elsewhere.

28gb - dayum. Well, there are three obvious ways to go: Blurry the fuck out of the unimportant NPCs if possible. Create just one-two renders with more characters and then avoid the totale. Or let the teacher drop a line about a really nasty virus going around, heh. ;)

About the spoiler - doubledayum. Way to tease for the stuff to come...

Oh, na dann noch viel Erfolg und liebe Grüße aus der anderen Republik! =)

Reactions: SLim_Games

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
promising but its too litle of real content, its a mistake take it too long, there s many girls and it will takes apparently years to finish, so u know it makes opinion of most viewers base to check it some half-year later.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
quite enjoy the game, but it's too early in development. It already has a pretty reasonable patreon support, so hopefully it will grow to it's potential

looking forward for those fairy rewards

Apr 30, 2017
Glad to see this moving along. The first demo was promising. Too many good demos don't go anywhere.

Sep 1, 2017
I'm not good with it's about pc matters.
After playing the game i normally want to watch the renders with the unren tool, but the pictures are in webp format.

Does anyone know an good program for batch converting them into jpg? The ones i tried are either very slow ( 1 minute for a single render ) or have limits are how many files you can covert.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes