SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
get an error in the bathroom scene at school, and am returned to the main menu
hmm, can you post me the error?

I think you are being a bit too harsh on yourself. I enjoyed the new version, even the voice acting, I usually just turn it off :)

What I felt is that the guy at school telling you to go to the bathroom is a bit over the top, that's way too quick in my opinion.

As for feedback to make it a better game, I think it might help if you would specify what in your opinion does not really work. That should give you input regarding those points.
What I planned was to make those new things and let the community decide, which lead in my opinion to a not soo good chapter.. for example I put in the breakfast scene this idle animation for the mom character... and this never reappears.. I think I'll drop that. It just takes too much time to make them. I will definetly add more voice lines for the other characters .. and if someone dont like them they can turn it off. but i think many people would like them. I will make a poll in the next days to see what people want ;)

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
Slim men i have been following you since the chapter 1 releases but i have to tell you, you always give a good work and i really love the game keep doing the good work.

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Slim men i have been following you since the chapter 1 releases but i have to tell you, you always give a good work and i really love the game keep doing the good work.
thanks ;) but I wanted to make this chapter so good that 1&2 looked bad compared :D

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Huh. I really like that toon render option in the screenshots. I may need to contribute and pick this one up, because that looks way better than the standard 3dcg renders you get with these. The normal ones are usually a good dose of uncanny valley and not quite right looking skin, which is nearly impossible to address by going for even more realism in the render.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I like the game, and find it highly amusing, how a developer of a decent work does so much excusing, while others post crap without any shame.

That being said, I also felt the update was on the short side. The switch of perspective was just ok. I don't play female mcs normally, because I find it immersion-breaking.
When the technical problems are solved, maybe the school could get a bit of polish characterwise? Now I find it a bit ... rushed, maybe?

Und natürlich fand ich die Deutschstunde lustig! (The german lesson made me smile...)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm really no fan of that weird Fairy and Corruption thing. Feels really out of place.

The whole chapter feels like you are in a new Game every few minutes since so many features get introduced/tested. First you play as a different Character and then Voice-Acting starts out of nowhere. Its actually better than expected, but feels weird to start with it like in the middle of Chapter 3.

But that German question was satisfiying. As a native German my Character probably speaks better German than that teacher.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i only heard from the blondy that lives whit the mainchar
i did saw the mouth from eldersis move however no sound

and shame still no sex. eventhough the game is this far alrdy

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Does downloading Ch3 give access to all three chapters? I'm asking because I don't see Ch1 download (out of mobile ones)

Thanks in advance.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Does downloading Ch3 give access to all three chapters? I'm asking because I don't see Ch1 download (out of mobile ones)

Thanks in advance.
PC Ch.3: - - - - contains ch1&ch2
MAC Ch.3: contains ch1&ch2
Android Ch.3 contains ch1&ch2

Reactions: Obelyn and Wyrme

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
i think maybe the mega is corrupted when i unzip (with 7zip) i get a "unexpected end of data" and "bad archive.rpa" message
just fyi ..* just dl'd from work the file was fine there so

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Please Keep in mind that this is a testversion of chapter 3. SInce the phone is not working correctly I havent put it in yet. There are other things missing aswell that I'm working on right now.

In my opinion this chapter is a mess. I tried many new things and it doesn't really work.. I hope you could give me some input what I can do to make it a better game.

-> also uploading mac and android version now
Well I am enjoying what you have going on here, and while the voice acting was a bit of a shock at first, I do like it and think she did a very good job with her lines... look forward to hearing her expressing herself during more "advanced" scenes... if ya know what I mean, and I know you do. :rolleyes:
I love how unsatisfied you are with your own work, it shows how much you care about delivering something great... and when your "unsatisfactory" work is already 50 times better then most of the genre, you are certainly on the right path!

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
i think maybe the mega is corrupted when i unzip (with 7zip) i get a "unexpected end of data" and "bad archive.rpa" message
just fyi ..* just dl'd from work the file was fine there so
I encountered the same error but the workupload link was fine.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes