Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Not in the new rework. You can jerk off onto the landlady (mom) when you first get up to go get water after returning home. You can jerk off onto her tits, then go watch the roommate (sister) use a dildo on herself while she says the MC's name.
Those aren't the scenes I was referring to. At night, when they are asleep, you can visit both of them. You can get footjobs, play with their tits, rub their ass/pussy, and more. Both of them have the option of having sex, but for the mom, it says "you're too scared to try that right now" or something to that effect so you can't do it. With the sister, you CAN do it. She wakes up while your having sex, screams, cries, ask you "how can you do this to me?" the mom comes in and calls the cops and you are handcuffed and walked out.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Those aren't the scenes I was referring to. At night, when they are asleep, you can visit both of them. You can get footjobs, play with their tits, rub their ass/pussy, and more. Both of them have the option of having sex, but for the mom, it says "you're too scared to try that right now" or something to that effect so you can't do it. With the sister, you CAN do it. She wakes up while your having sex, screams, cries, ask you "how can you do this to me?" the mom comes in and calls the cops and you are handcuffed and walked out.
I forgot about that. I was thinking of the stuff in the rework. But I do remember that in the free-roam version. Been awhile since I played all of it. I need to finish it again. Right now, I'm to where they went and followed Jason home.

Reactions: Tor7

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):
Pixeldrain

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
Is this working with the 0.4.3a version?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The game was reported for sexual violence. So far, the email exchange has been extremely frustrating because I keep receiving generic responses without any answers to my questions.

I'm fed up with the website's censorship and how they treat their creators. I regret not moving to SubscribeStar earlier, as even on Steam, I don't have to censor myself as much.

I'm looking forward to releasing an uncensored version where I won't have to worry about tiptoeing around Patreon's rules.
Hi Slim, I was a subscriber of yours on patreon, and noticed your page had gone. does this mean my subscription has automatically ended, and how can I support you now?

Reactions: DKft

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Nah guarantee it was people reporting him because he's a scammer. The incest tag was just an easy way to get him removed. Good fucking riddance.
I am sorry but this what you have written is absolute garbage. I am or was a patreon subscriber of his.Normally I wouldn't subscribe to anyone on patreon for what it is, and how draconian they are with their censorship, so a developer has to be extra specially good for me to subscribe on that platform and I mean extra special in my eyes. I will tell you that a number of times he paused the subscription, while he and his team where overhauling the game from the very beginning. I have never felt even once that he was scamming anyone. There are a lot of patreon / renpy scammers out there, but I can absolutely assure / guarantee you that Slim is not one of them. He has been transparent right the way through the rework, and as I said he would often pause our subsriptions because he felt it wasn't fair on us when there appeared to be little activity from his end. You want to scream scammer etc, then do it icstor or whatever he calls himself, and any number of other scammers who really are just that. Sorry if I have appeared rude to you, but there is no way I can allow someone to accuse someone of scamming when they have most certainly not. It's taken a long time because he was effectively redoing the game with better graphics and better game play, a story that made sense. These things can't just be done overnight no matter how much Slim may have wanted that to occur. He still has some way to go with the game, but now he is caught up, and we'll get the updates as we always used to.

Mar 26, 2020
I am sorry but this what you have written is absolute garbage. I am or was a patreon subscriber of his.Normally I wouldn't subscribe to anyone on patreon for what it is, and how draconian they are with their censorship, so a developer has to be extra specially good for me to subscribe on that platform and I mean extra special in my eyes. I will tell you that a number of times he paused the subscription, while he and his team where overhauling the game from the very beginning. I have never felt even once that he was scamming anyone. There are a lot of patreon / renpy scammers out there, but I can absolutely assure / guarantee you that Slim is not one of them. He has been transparent right the way through the rework, and as I said he would often pause our subsriptions because he felt it wasn't fair on us when there appeared to be little activity from his end. You want to scream scammer etc, then do it icstor or whatever he calls himself, and any number of other scammers who really are just that. Sorry if I have appeared rude to you, but there is no way I can allow someone to accuse someone of scamming when they have most certainly not. It's taken a long time because he was effectively redoing the game with better graphics and better game play, a story that made sense. These things can't just be done overnight no matter how much Slim may have wanted that to occur. He still has some way to go with the game, but now he is caught up, and we'll get the updates as we always used to.
There's a sucker born every day.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
There's a sucker born every day.
Doesn't matter what anyone says to you, your always going to troop out the same reply or a variation of it. The fact is, for most of the rework we barely paid him a subscription, because he kept pausing it. now if that is the action of a scammer, I think you need to look up the very definition of the word.
Please don't reply with silly responses and try and tell me how on this green earth he was scamming people given the above?

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Hey everyone! Does this game has locked content behind story choices or can you fuck your way through without worrying much?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey everyone! Does this game has locked content behind story choices or can you fuck your way through without worrying much?
dunno about current version but in prelude and pre-combined it was quite freeroaming.

Reactions: xummu

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The game was reported for sexual violence. So far, the email exchange has been extremely frustrating because I keep receiving generic responses without any answers to my questions.

I'm fed up with the website's censorship and how they treat their creators. I regret not moving to SubscribeStar earlier, as even on Steam, I don't have to censor myself as much.

I'm looking forward to releasing an uncensored version where I won't have to worry about tiptoeing around Patreon's rules.
How about BuyMeACoffee ?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes