cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey everyone! Does this game has locked content behind story choices or can you fuck your way through without worrying much?
dunno about current version but in prelude and pre-combined it was quite freeroaming.

Reactions: xummu

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The game was reported for sexual violence. So far, the email exchange has been extremely frustrating because I keep receiving generic responses without any answers to my questions.

I'm fed up with the website's censorship and how they treat their creators. I regret not moving to SubscribeStar earlier, as even on Steam, I don't have to censor myself as much.

I'm looking forward to releasing an uncensored version where I won't have to worry about tiptoeing around Patreon's rules.
How about BuyMeACoffee ?

Oct 7, 2022
Hey guys so what happens if we prevent Trixie from interfering with that guy flirting with the MC's mom at the clothing store..does it lead to ntr or can we still continue the mom's route if that happens..

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Absolutely. You have to understand that the prologue wasn't done by me alone. My writer nao and I work really close on forming the story. unfortunately for the part that comes after was solely written by myself and my limited knowledge of english and story telling. But it will be reworked at some point, but not for a long time. People have been waiting enough for new content and I don't want to keep them waiting any longer.

they define sexual violence incest, bestiality, rape, sexualization of minors, which my game doesn't contain, but after 4 generic e-mails I got 1 answer that said and I quote "As our Community Guidelines currently stand, depictions of sexualized activities where characters are not conscious and therefore unable to consent are considered sexual violence and not allowed."
which I think refers to the scene where you fap to your landlady while she's sleeping in the prologue rework.

personally, I don't have an issue with adjusting and "fixing" my content. but the way patreon handles this situation is so disrespectful, I honestly don't want to be part of it. not even trying to discuss this matter with me first, no. just shoot and ask questions later. and their support system is another nightmare of its own. no phone numbers to call. emails take at least 1 day to get a reply. discord support just tells you to use the e-mail support. frustrating company.
your really need to move to subscribe.star your much better off. I will happily resubscribe if you do! You won't have to worry about the censorship for this game. There are loads of avn's on subscribe.star with blatant incest etc and subscribe.star seem to leave developers alone, unless its really bad stuff.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hi Slim, I was a subscriber of yours on patreon, and noticed your page had gone. does this mean my subscription has automatically ended, and how can I support you now?
how I see it, it is being paused. I don't know if I keep my patrons if I get my page back either.
I don't have access to my page so I can't even look.
patreon themselves are not answering any of my questions so unfortunately you know just as much as I do.

and I have a subscribestar page that I will use from now on:
I should have moved a long time ago.
It's just very unfortunate how harsh of a treatment I received for such a small part of the game.

but despite everything, we are continuing our work as usual.
well actually, we are trying a little harder since the rework is done. having set daily goals really help.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
The fact is, for most of the rework we barely paid him a subscription, because he kept pausing it.
You mean during the rework he paused it almost literally the whole time it was being reworked? How long has the rework been going on and how many months out of that length did he pause it? I'm very curious to know the exact details.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started playing this game today and its pretty good, but its been reworked? Was there something wrong with it?
no, just had 2 parts (well 3 actually), 2x preludes (1 was obsolete i think) and 1x main game. now prelude and main are combined.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
how I see it, it is being paused. I don't know if I keep my patrons if I get my page back either.
I don't have access to my page so I can't even look.
patreon themselves are not answering any of my questions so unfortunately you know just as much as I do.

I should have moved a long time ago.
It's just very unfortunate how harsh of a treatment I received for such a small part of the game.

but despite everything, we are continuing our work as usual.
well actually, we are trying a little harder since the rework is done. having set daily goals really help.
I ain't got a dog in this fight, I just stumbled on it randomly with searching Graphtreon. After a bit of looking into this, the whole situation seemed pretty off. I looked back at the Monster Girl Island situation to compare.

When Monster Girl Island got removed in April of 2021, he was pretty vocal about never fixing the issue, but his patreon still says "This page is under review.". Your message says "This page has been removed.".
It looks like Patreon isn't responding cause you aren't actually under review, they just removed you outright.
Mind you, I'm not Patreon and I don't speak for them, but looking from the outside in, that seems like a fair interpretation.

Relevant page links to see the differing messages for yourself. Graphtreon included cause even the patron count loss is a whole different vibe.
-
-

Ya got my condolences as a fellow creator, I wish ya the best on rebuilding.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

Please do not censor your game SLim and hope you get your subs back again! I'll most likely sub soon too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Awakening [v0.4.3b] [SLim Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does not look like the patch is going to be needed anymore.

Last edited:

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Is playing this game worth it now? I remember playing it couple years ago and was mouth fucking the mommy through wall or something, so is the new content worth it or is the dev milking?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is playing this game worth it now? I remember playing it couple years ago and was mouth fucking the mommy through wall or something, so is the new content worth it or is the dev milking?
I enjoy it, hey, but that's just me. Everything is put together now, and the "b" version which I assume should show up anytime (if you don't want compressed) has the Halloween update now in it, it's not in parts now.

I'd give it a go, it's got a load of content, especially if you've not played it for years.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes