zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Remind me please is this that game where with every new update there is actually less of a game than previously?
Lust and Power is one of those games, as well as Waifu Academy. Old ass games that the devs milk the fuck out of, with fanbases that eat up the abuse. Especially the Waifu Academy crowd, the copium they huff is unreal.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The game was reported for sexual violence. So far, the email exchange has been extremely frustrating because I keep receiving generic responses without any answers to my questions.

I'm fed up with the website's censorship and how they treat their creators. I regret not moving to SubscribeStar earlier, as even on Steam, I don't have to censor myself as much.

I'm looking forward to releasing an uncensored version where I won't have to worry about tiptoeing around Patreon's rules.
Steam? I don't see the game on steam :S

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):
Pixeldrain

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
So, how long until the WT mod gets an update? Because this one definitely won't work with the current game version.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Four years later the game is at 0.4 version.
I'm guessing when it reaches 10 years it's gonna be 1.0.
Cya in six years.
Usually, I'd agree with you, but considering what the remaster looks like, I'm willing to have a little faith on this one.
I mean, this is not like big brother that keeps being remade, cancelled, remade, and then remake the remake, while not actually changing much from the original game.
This is one remake, I can get behind, despite the story not having moved forward.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Looks like some patrons finally lost it after all the money milking and shitty updates (honestly they are not even updates) the dev has been giving for past year so they just reported it, since the same thing happened back then with Icstor too. The game hasn't progressed shit other than the fkin prologue for over 4 years.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Is this game even any good? I have never played it.
Story wise, it's still very light. You can see from the comments about yours that the remake is a subject of tension. Without it, the game would more than likely be further in the story of course.
The characters and renders are very good, the game's not grindy. There's still some content, but it's not a lot in itself. Probably a couple of hours worth maybe, if you don't skip any text.

Reactions: VVAR666 and 6U1YA3V

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Story wise, it's still very light. You can see from the comments about yours that the remake is a subject of tension. Without it, the game would more than likely be further in the story of course.
The characters and renders are very good, the game's not grindy. There's still some content, but it's not a lot in itself. Probably a couple of hours worth maybe, if you don't skip any text.
Thanks for the info, bro!

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Four years later the game is at 0.4 version.
I'm guessing when it reaches 10 years it's gonna be 1.0.
Cya in six years.
Looks like some patrons finally lost it after all the money milking and shitty updates (honestly they are not even updates) the dev has been giving for past year so they just reported it, since the same thing happened back then with Icstor too. The game hasn't progressed shit other than the fkin prologue for over 4 years.
I kind of chuckle when people literally try to defend this dev not being on the same level as ICSTOR. It's almost a running joke at this point. Kind of funny how SubscribeStar seems to be both their new homes.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I kind of chuckle when people literally try to defend this dev not being on the same level as ICSTOR. It's almost a running joke at this point. Kind of funny how SubscribeStar seems to be both their new homes.
bcuz SS provides them the shelter they seek to continue their hardwork and finding better ways to milk every last drop from its followers.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So since they moved to SubStar they stopped trying to pretend it was Landlady and Roommate and just went ahead with not needing an incest patch for Mother and Sister, is that correct?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does allowing the player to set age and relationships of characters not violate patreon/steam rules?
nope, up to players if game has incest etc and steam or patreon are ok with that.

Reactions: JB08
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes