Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Is it normal that in every conversation/thought, instead of either mom or abby, it now appears as "MOM (Abby)"? I find it a bit weird, especially when the MC speaks.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Okay we don't need anybody to change some damn names.
We can use the "P O W E R of the internet." echo echo
The more you try to stop someone the more they will DO IT ANYWAY!
If Billion dollar game developers like EA and Microsoft can't stop people from cracking their games.
You're Not going to.
This site upload loads tons of cracked and hacked games every day.
My point is Maybe you make people less interested in this but that's it.
anyway, I am going to fix it myself. BRB

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Sometimes i wonder, what's the percentage of people that would prefer those "specials" over the actual game getting some progression.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hey, he might even just break it down to 2 months for the color of fonts and another 2 months for fixing typos (intentional of course) "for progress". But 4 months for literally nothing is somewhat of a tradition around here.
changing font color can take up to 3 months depending on the complexity of the font. But I'll try my best to cut it down to 2.
:3

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
yeah, I saw that. Maybe I should display just mom or mother or the first name if landlady was selected.
I noticed a "landlady" in a text as well early on. I think it was during the Fairy arouse mom in the morning event (wake up the MC or sister.) It only said landlady, so I suspect this was pure text rather a variable being taken from somewhere. Probably a remnant from the Patreon version when you had to censor it :)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Dev got patreon banned, so now's he's going to release these "updates" to keep the game on the front page so he can sucker in more people to keep coasting.
I don't even maintain this page, nor do I ask it to be updated. there have been some breaking bugs in the game lately so yeah I made an update for that.
and after that I got patreon banned so I made an uncensored version for subscribestar and itch.io + added the halloween special, so I made another update. these updates are not random.

I honestly don't understand these constant assumptions about me as if I have some master evil plan to fuck over as many people as I can.

I mean... logically speaking, if I'm really after the front page then why didn't I even update the OP and link my subscribestar page there.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Usually, I'd agree with you, but considering what the remaster looks like, I'm willing to have a little faith on this one.
I mean, this is not like big brother that keeps being remade, cancelled, remade, and then remake the remake, while not actually changing much from the original game.
This is one remake, I can get behind, despite the story not having moved forward.
Should this not say re-remake though? IIRC this game already had one or two remakes, and at the same point or so as the previous stopped, with slower and smaller updates each time, so if I am remembering it right, your faith is wasted, as it is exactly like DS did with BB before jumping ship and reappearing with Glamour.:unsure: Because I have a memory of this one getting it's first(afaik) remake near the end of 2018, and I think there was one more in 2019 or early 2020. Someone correct me if I am wrong though. I just remember dropping it from my "keep up to date" list and throwing it into "check where it's at in a year or two" list. Might just be the fucking god awful short and waste of time updates though.

Had to check after writing all that real quick, and I was right about the 2018 remake:
This is a demo for a remake. Open the spoiler under the download links for the original version
PS/Edit: Dont know about the rest though, so I might be wrong, as I've not played it since late 2020 or early 2021.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Should this not say re-remake though? IIRC this game already had one or two remakes, and at the same point or so as the previous stopped, with slower and smaller updates each time, so if I am remembering it right, your faith is wasted, as it is exactly like DS did with BB before jumping ship and reappearing with Glamour.:unsure: Because I have a memory of this one getting it's first(afaik) remake near the end of 2018, and I think there was one more in 2019 or early 2020. Someone correct me if I am wrong though. I just remember dropping it from my "keep up to date" list and throwing it into "check where it's at in a year or two" list. Might just be the fucking god awful short and waste of time updates though.
Not at all no.

This was a proper remake of the prologue. Back then, I was still using Discord and in slim's discord. A lot of work went into it.
The remake was justified, both on story and renders. The quality shot up, as in, we're not even in the same category quality wise. The former one was quite decent, but the new one is in the excellent range quality wise.

The story itself has not changed much, somethings were changed to make more sense, but it was essentially a massive quality remake. I'm not even sure a remake is the appropriate term here, a massive quality upgrade would be more fitting.

Honestly, slim's been nothing like DS or anything like that.

You've also got to keep in mind, that if you want the game and graphics to remain relevant, sometimes a massive makeover might be needed. This is especially true since the 20XX from NVidia came out, including and not withstanding all the DAZ upgrades since the couple of years the game's been started. This is a bit a risk for smaller teams, since it might be difficult to finish a game before the renders "loose in quality" versus what's "now" available.

Personally, I've got no reason to doubt Slim at the moment, and despite some choices I did not agree with, they were not like dodgy stuff or anything like that... Just things I disagreed with, but that are well within the creator's rights.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
A couple of "tenant" have slipped in the text of the current version as well.

So, the things to be checked:

Tenant, Landlady, in the text (I don't think it picks on values, since I never picked landlady/tenant), and the name of mom/sis showing as name (title) everywhere.

Everything else seems ok so far, but I'm not done replaying from scratch yet.

There's also a near constant swap of the "heart symbol" appearing during what seems to be transition, with a message notification. It's like the UI changed at one point, and the old notification is still there from time to time.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes