SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Only that? WTF
I see many games are worst than that... like fapping to own sister when asleep
They probably haven't got reported....someone didn't like the dev, found the game and decided they didn't like the content and reported, they just got mad over something, who knows. It happened and it's gone. There have been others removed lately to.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
They probably haven't got reported....someone didn't like the dev, found the game and decided they didn't like the content and reported, they just got mad over something, who knows. It happened and it's gone. There have been others removed lately to.
That sux, I mean 1 report is not enough right? It probrably needs alot of reports.
I better make a subscribstar just in case

Reactions: xapican

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That sux, I mean 1 report is not enough right? It probrably needs alot of reports.
I better make a subscribstar just in case
Yes, if your game has content that is not allowed on Patreon (or Patreon itself may not take a liking to) and you are concerned make it, as due to the influx of Subscribestar users, it's taking some MONTHS to get an account. Yes, it can take one angry user to report your Patreon account.

But, some of the bigger accounts, I almost bet got reported but their accounts didn't get removed.

Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Yes, if your game has content that is not allowed on Patreon (or Patreon itself may not take a liking to) and you are concerned make it, as due to the influx of Subscribestar users, it's taking some MONTHS to get an account. Yes, it can take one angry user to report your Patreon account.

But, some of the bigger accounts, I almost bet got reported but their accounts didn't get removed.
I mean... fapping into a sleeping landlord is not allowed? I think alot of games have that...

only 1 user? Sigh....

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Apparently it was the MC fapping to the landlady while she was asleep
Whaaattt, noooo, whyyy, hoowww, Suuuurrreee ?

Patreon won't let us fap to the landlady now ?????
Heyyyy does it mean that petreon will let us fap to our mother, if we can no longer do it with the landlady ????? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I agree that the patreon issues do suck.

but. . . .

I coulda sworn that 3+ maybe 5+ years ago, this thing was on v0-4-something. . . . How in the heck is this not tagged abandoned?! (Yes, I did notice that there was some update today taking this to v0-4-3b).

Are the next to inconsequential updates keeping the fanbase going and keeping the game nearly rated at 4.5 stars+?!

Someone genuinely explain that to me please.

And if your response is gonna be something like "go fuck yourself you don't know shit you're a cuck" or something that really means to insult/fight instead of sharing. I think you might find that not typing your short paragraph might have the same effect as the alternative.

I'm genuinely curious.

Icstor was stoned for this bs with his caveat being that he had 0 updates or status updates.
MoleMan was pretty much given a red carpet as he first didn't upload jack, made some stats updates, then advanced to a next stage in life - became a family man himself.
So I do not get what's going on here.
you'll like the updates that didn't seem to add much content last I tried?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean... fapping into a sleeping landlord is not allowed? I think alot of games have that...

only 1 user? Sigh....
Nah, if I remember right, it was more than that. They could call it rape/molesting/forced, and those things Patreon doesn't like. Yes, you are 1000% correct, there are TONS of games with that in it, there are some with "questionable content" as well, and some make patches that are on LewdPatcher. There are obviously blatant ones on Patreon that go over the limit, eg look at "Raptus".

I just don't know how Patreon polices its content. I remember there was a great Patreon purge back in the day, hence why lots have patches now-a-days. If you have content that Patreon doesn't like (it could be something they define without you even knowing), the account is gone, won't even get a chance to revise the game or antying.

Reactions: Dragon59

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Nah, if I remember right, it was more than that. They could call it rape/molesting/forced, and those things Patreon doesn't like. Yes, you are 1000% correct, there are TONS of games with that in it, there are some with "questionable content" as well, and some make patches that are on LewdPatcher. There are obviously blatant ones on Patreon that go over the limit, eg look at "Raptus".

I just don't know how Patreon polices its content. I remember there was a great Patreon purge back in the day, hence why lots have patches now-a-days. If you have content that Patreon doesn't like (it could be something they define without you even knowing), the account is gone, won't even get a chance to revise the game or antying.
Can you explain what rape or force scenes that this game did?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can you explain what rape or force scenes that this game did?
I'm saying that if someone is sleeping and you do sexual acts to them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, that could be considered any of those things. If someone sleeping doesn't give their permission to perform sexual acts on them, that's the way Patreon probably see's it. This isn't "real people" by any stretch of the imagination, Patreon just doesn't like sexual acts with sleeping women or even men.

Like I said above you are 1000% correct there are many games on Pateron that do that. Just takes making someone made over your game to report it to Patreon, which people will get made over the silliest of reason :rolleyes:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
As someone that, with a few exceptions, only plays IC games, I really do appreciate the changes that were made in this version to accommodate that fetish without needing a patch or mod. Unfortunately, even though I'm still very early on in the game, I've already found a few immersion breaking instances in the dialogue (for me at least - see example,) so it still seems to need a bit of work in that regard.
Hopefully, that will be improved in an upcoming update, because everything else I've seen in this game so far is pretty damn awesome, and I'd really like to continue playing it.

Reactions: perseus420

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
As someone that, with a few exceptions, only plays IC games, I really do appreciate the changes that were made in this version to accommodate that fetish without needing a patch or mod. Unfortunately, even though I'm still very early on in the game, I've already found a few immersion breaking instances in the dialogue (for me at least - see example,) so it still seems to need a bit of work in that regard.
Hopefully, that will be improved in an upcoming update, because everything else I've seen in this game so far is pretty damn awesome, and I'd really like to continue playing it.
gotcha, I'll polish it up

visu

Nov 24, 2017
The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):
Pixeldrain

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
Well,When these updating.... going to completed?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes