Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
How to trigger the helloween event?
Isn't that supposed to say 'Halloween', and not "Helloween"? Because Halloween is the event in the season, with people dressing up in spooky costumes, decorate their houses to be spooky, and kids go "Trick or Treat"-ing, asking for candy or they might TP your house, something like that. Helloween, on the other hand, is a heavy metal rock band, combining 'Hell' with the name of the seasonal event, thereby calling themself Helloween. But Halloween itself, is based on 'All hallows eve', which in turn is based on the pagan celebration of Samhain, I believe. And in terms of why it comes in the calendar when it does, I believe it has something to do with the solstices, and marks the leaving of, or return of the sun, but is also tied to the harvesting cycles, if I'm not mistaken.

But like I said, Helloween is a german heavy metal band from the 80's, and maybe even before that. I have one of their albums, although technically it's two albums. 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part I', and 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part II', respectively released in 1987 and 1988. And they're good, if you like 80's metal. But I have to say, I like the second one best, as it has the title track there, which is the premise for both albums.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Isn't that supposed to say 'Halloween', and not "Helloween"? Because Halloween is the event in the season, with people dressing up in spooky costumes, decorate their houses to be spooky, and kids go "Trick or Treat"-ing, asking for candy or they might TP your house, something like that. Helloween, on the other hand, is a heavy metal rock band, combining 'Hell' with the name of the seasonal event, thereby calling themself Helloween. But Halloween itself, is based on 'All hallows eve', which in turn is based on the pagan celebration of Samhain, I believe. And in terms of why it comes in the calendar when it does, I believe it has something to do with the solstices, and marks the leaving of, or return of the sun, but is also tied to the harvesting cycles, if I'm not mistaken.

But like I said, Helloween is a german heavy metal band from the 80's, and maybe even before that. I have one of their albums, although technically it's two albums. 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part I', and 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part II', respectively released in 1987 and 1988. And they're good, if you like 80's metal. But I have to say, I like the first one best, as it has the title track there, which is the premise for both albums.
It was just a typo haha. :D Maybe because I definitely more often think about the band than I think about the actual festivity. I'm a huge Metal fan and I love Helloween to this day. So there goes that.

• Haha
Reactions: Mondoblasto

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
It was just a typo haha. :D Maybe because I definitely more often think about the band than I think about the actual festivity. I'm a huge Metal fan and I love Helloween to this day. So there goes that.
Oh, cool, you know them. But I had to edit my post, as the title song is on Part II, lol. But I like 80's metal, but I'm not really a metalhead, per se. But I like Kiss, Twisted Sister, and the metal bands of the 80's, especially Iron Maiden.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Tico7533on Maybe you should check out Warlock with Doro Pesh if you don't already know it
I think I have heard OF Warlock, but I don't think I've heard anything of their music, so thanks for the tip. My sister knew about them, and liked them a lot, but she never played any of their stuff to me. If it's the band I think it is, because this was long ago, and before the Internet really was a thing, but it was either Warlock or Manowar she raved about. But my sister was just like I am, a lover of all kinds of music, as long as it's good within its own genre.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think I have heard OF Warlock, but I don't think I've heard anything of their music, so thanks for the tip. My sister knew about them, and liked them a lot, but she never played any of their stuff to me. If it's the band I think it is, because this was long ago, and before the Internet really was a thing, but it was either Warlock or Manowar she raved about. But my sister was just like I am, a lover of all kinds of music, as long as it's good within its own genre.
Warlock, with Doro Pesh as Singer If you like music, check out her Duet with Tarja Turunenen ;)

Reactions: vslayer2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
where's the file to download?
If you read the changelog, the incest patch is NO LONGER NEEDED.

Added relationship input when you meet Abby and Liz.
Added option to change relationships and names in the options for the mom and sister.

why is his patron page removed?
Someone reported it a few weeks back, for the sexual violence it is posted a few pages back. That is why this new update now has the incest options from the start since they no longer need to censor for Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes