cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you read the changelog, the incest patch is NO LONGER NEEDED.
reading changelog? it's overrated. there'll be many more posters asking incest patch.

But, some of the bigger accounts, I almost bet got reported but their accounts didn't get removed.
yea if brings thousands to patreon then no killing of milking cow.

A mod for instant Text please
a what? you can change text speed in options.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
If you read the changelog, the incest patch is NO LONGER NEEDED.
There are still some lines where the sister refers to the mom by name instead of saying "Mom".
1681218496231.png

If it happens again I'll have to unren the whole thing and do some find-in-files regex replace s "etc[m1]etc" with [m2]. Or figure out how to create a renpy regex patch so it'll do it for me.

Edit: Happened again.
1681219965510.png
I guess I'll just put this one off until I can figure out a regex based patch, since I've had issues with basing my patches off of area69's patch of if "mc" and "landlady" in txt: return txt.replace("landladyname", "Mom") style patches. In some games it'll just replace every instance of the "landlady"'s name, where even strangers who address her will call her Mom.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea what to do next, hint says that needs to advance on ms brown's (mc's teacher) story but nothing has happened on that for weeks (gametime) and in the meantime mc has spent time with twins and margaret and fucked fairy twice (once when she shrunk mc and once when she got big) and spied will and told to margaret about his doings but then nothing.

reached end of current content?

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
UnRen-1.0.10 can not work

Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root or game directory?

Press any key to exit...

frankie453678

Nov 15, 2022
They probably haven't got reported....someone didn't like the dev, found the game and decided they didn't like the content and reported, they just got mad over something, who knows. It happened and it's gone. There have been others removed lately to.
The Abby sleeping scene was gone ? That scene was the best scene in the game, Fuck! Some people know how to ruined all others fun. Not cool .

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can you explain what rape or force scenes that this game did?
If I remember, uncovering her, groping her, fingering her, and forced oral. I can't remember if there was actually intercourse while she was still passed out. Plying her with alcohol was also involved to make her remain passed out, if memory serves.

• Wow
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
If I remember, uncovering her, groping her, fingering her, and forced oral. I can't remember if there was actually intercourse while she was still passed out. Plying her with alcohol was also involved to make her remain passed out, if memory serves.
Well, maybe that is considered as sexual violence

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A mod for instant Text please
a what? you can change text speed in options.
Oh! I thought Ara-sH was trying to call for a moderator due to our conversation about Patreon issues.
Well, maybe that is considered as sexual violence
To be honest, a couple of years ago, it seemed like most of the games to be found here were "Horny, creepy, teen pervs and manipulates his family for sexual gratification."

In some cases, like Summertime Saga and School, & Cousins (now Friends), the MC eventually stopped being quite so creepy and actually thought about the LIs.

In games like Looser and Big Brother/Glamour, the MC remains just as psychopathic as they began.

Since this seemed to be the norm in the industry, it strikes many as a surprise to learn that some of these anti-social behaviors are frowned upon by those who started putting pressure on Patreon to police their artists.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Whaaattt, noooo, whyyy, hoowww, Suuuurrreee ?

Patreon won't let us fap to the landlady now ?????
Heyyyy does it mean that petreon will let us fap to our mother, if we can no longer do it with the landlady ????? :unsure:
The problem is she's unconscious.

So it's considered sexual violence by patreon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There are still some lines where the sister refers to the mom by name instead of saying "Mom".
View attachment 2538068

If it happens again I'll have to unren the whole thing and do some find-in-files regex replace s "etc[m1]etc" with [m2]. Or figure out how to create a renpy regex patch so it'll do it for me.

Edit: Happened again.
View attachment 2538144
I guess I'll just put this one off until I can figure out a regex based patch, since I've had issues with basing my patches off of area69's patch of if "mc" and "landlady" in txt: return txt.replace("landladyname", "Mom") style patches. In some games it'll just replace every instance of the "landlady"'s name, where even strangers who address her will call her Mom.
Yes, the dev is aware as someone already pointed it out.

The dev response is here.

Reactions: kojos3000
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes