sniper4959

Aug 29, 2017
I noticed I was one scene short for Trixy (fairy). I used the Cheatmod to unlock because I have no idea how you access it. It's a cowboy roleplay with anal.

Anyone know how you're supposed to unlock it normally?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm wondering if the rework didn't end up with some continuity issues. Just had the first day at the Academy, and Liz found MC in the stall, he told her basically what happened, she started her thing as an apology for not warning him, got interrupted, etc. When MC finally made his way back home, in Liz's room, he's trying to not tell her what really happened, but she "guesses" it and they have the whole conversation again about "Jim" and her being sorry for not warning him.

Also noticed that after meeting Juliet in the coffee shop, even though she gave her number, her contact isn't in the phone.

Did finally figure out how to get the "Secrets" to scroll and found the one unlocked at the very bottom, but looks like I missed stuff early. The guide I found isn't real helpful, because it shows a sandbox set up, and this reworked version doesn't seem to be that way.

Just seems like things are missing, or something got messed up in the last update to 4.3b.

Reactions: gojira667

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
I noticed I was one scene short for Trixy (fairy). I used the Cheatmod to unlock because I have no idea how you access it. It's a cowboy roleplay with anal.

Anyone know how you're supposed to unlock it normally?
every time you get love energy (fuck someone) you give that energy to her, you just need to fuck everything you can

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):
Pixeldrain

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
Cant wait til you finish the 4.3 update, in the meantime does 4.0c work (up until the end of where 4.0c ends)?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cant wait til you finish the 4.3 update, in the meantime does 4.0c work (up until the end of where 4.0c ends)?
You really don't need it; it has the hint system in the upper right that tells you what you need to do and where to go. The choices few and far between are good to go or literally game over.

Anything else you might need you can use URM. Works with virtually every Ren'Py game, basically you don't' need to wait for mod update as it functions the same way.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
You really don't need it; it has the hint system in the upper right that tells you what you need to do and where to go. The choices few and far between are good to go or literally game over.

Anything else you might need you can use URM. Works with virtually every Ren'Py game, basically you don't' need to wait for mod update as it functions the same way.

Thanks, i was gonna replay it anyway since old saves dont work but glad theres a hint system. plus if i mess up at all ill just rollback lmao

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thanks, i was gonna replay it anyway since old saves dont work but glad theres a hint system. plus if i mess up at all ill just rollback lmao
Yeah I've just been using URM cos I don't know how long the mod has been in "updating" state, also having to replay from the start.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
How do I remove the name beside the relation for example change Mom (name) to Mom?
Changing text or name using 0x52 is not working.
I think I had to use the console. (Shift+O)

If you type and enter in "m" or "m.name" in the console, you'll get something like m (or m.name) = '[m1] ([m2])' (the m1 and m2 could be in reverse order). You can check to see which is which by typing and entering in m1 and m2.
So just type m (or m.name whichever it actually is) = '[m1]' (or '[m2]' if it was the other way around)

This also works for the sister, I think.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
until it tells to advance with teacher's story while there are other things to do and no advancing on teacher's story (afaik).

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Please tell me this game isn't basically abandoned?! I know that tag isn't in place but I'm worried cause I see comments saying there hasn't been a meaningful update in a minute. Every damn time I find a game I really like something unforseen happens. Don't get me wrong, I see this game is still rough around the edges, but with a little bit of polishing this game could be a hidden gem.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
if you have spent evening with twins, banged fairy twice and spent time with margaret (before and after following her ex) then i'd say you have reached end of update.
Thanks for the help, I figured it out. At first I didn't notice each girl(s) has their own hint, thought it was just a random hint. Lmao

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Please tell me this game isn't basically abandoned?! I know that tag isn't in place but I'm worried cause I see comments saying there hasn't been a meaningful update in a minute. Every damn time I find a game I really like something unforseen happens. Don't get me wrong, I see this game is still rough around the edges, but with a little bit of polishing this game could be a hidden gem.
No, it is not as you see the dev is active here in the thread, and the whole ruckus is about, a decision he and his team took a few years ago, better you take your time and read what has been happening, lately, don't want to fuel a futile discussion that is why I'm writing like this.
Edit: what doesn't kill you makes you only more resilent ;) :ROFLMAO: Uthuriel du bist schlimm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: / you are mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bigfuckinE

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, it is not as you see the dev is active here in the thread, and the whole ruckus is about, a decision he and his team took a few years ago, better you take your time and read what has been happening, lately, don't want to fuel a futile discussion that is why I'm writing like this.
Edit: what doesn't kill you makes you only more resilent ;) :ROFLMAO: Uthuriel du bist schlimm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: / you are mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm a know bully. Lerd0 is my favorite victim but he is a slut and likes it...

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Tell me. is it possible to change the interface language in fashion? :unsure: "RUS"........mod control

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I think I had to use the console. (Shift+O)

If you type and enter in "m" or "m.name" in the console, you'll get something like m (or m.name) = '[m1] ([m2])' (the m1 and m2 could be in reverse order). You can check to see which is which by typing and entering in m1 and m2.
So just type m (or m.name whichever it actually is) = '[m1]' (or '[m2]' if it was the other way around)

This also works for the sister, I think.
I tried, it doesn't work for me for some reason. Text replacement doesn't seem to work for anything. 1681422459377.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I haven't seen a hint in the upper right. More to make me believe something isn't quite right with my DL or that I'm missing some sort of mod. No sandbox structure, no hint bulb (I think you said it was a bulb), no memory page, and I haven't seen an opportunity to get into the computer (where memories seem to reside based on older comments). Just finished what must be the Halloween special that was integrated into the game.

sniper4959

Aug 29, 2017
every time you get love energy (fuck someone) you give that energy to her, you just need to fuck everything you can
I got the scene for Juliet and the Stripper. All other scenes were unlocked and it wouldn't let me do the Love Energy thing. So I got the desk scene and the dollhouse scene with her.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes