SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven't seen a hint in the upper right. More to make me believe something isn't quite right with my DL or that I'm missing some sort of mod. No sandbox structure, no hint bulb (I think you said it was a bulb), no memory page, and I haven't seen an opportunity to get into the computer (where memories seem to reside based on older comments). Just finished what must be the Halloween special that was integrated into the game.
It comes into when the sandbox starts, basically the prologue is just plain old more or less VN. When you get to the amusement park, boink someone, then go to school, shortly after that you go to an apartment when the sandbox elements start. It isn't reallly that far into the game, there are only a couple of choices with URM or rollback, don't really think you can miss much.

Don't worry, you will know 100% when it starts.

Screenshot 2023-04-14 000040.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It comes into when the sandbox starts, basically the prologue is just plain old more or less VN. When you get to the amusement park, boink someone, then go to school, shortly after that you go to an apartment when the sandbox elements start. It isn't reallly that far into the game, there are only a couple of choices with URM or rollback, don't really think you can miss much.

Don't worry, you will know 100% when it starts.

View attachment 2544838
Okay, then.

The only "Secret" pic I've found to the point I'm at is the one on the phone that was shown a post or so above this one. Should I have been finding other things so far?

Guess this is one of the issues in not playing an AVN until it's several years old and has gone through a rework - don't really know what to expect and where things start to happen on the "accumulation of rewards" side of things.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay, then.

The only "Secret" pic I've found to the point I'm at is the one on the phone that was shown a post or so above this one. Should I have been finding other things so far?

Guess this is one of the issues in not playing an AVN until it's several years old and has gone through a rework - don't really know what to expect and where things start to happen on the "accumulation of rewards" side of things.
TBH I've never paid attention to the secret stuff. This is some of the stuff I have not going to take screengrabs of every person. But I did take one of Mom and Recovered Memories.

So, you do have the hint for each girl when you click on them, I'm not far enough on this run to discover the last set. I went through and deleted 90% of my Ren'Py saves a couple of months back, it was getting unruly ;)

Screenshot 2023-04-14 001724.png

Screenshot 2023-04-14 001749.png

I've not been going out of my way for anything that I can remember. I'm also not too far in the sandbox start either.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
I tried, it doesn't work for me for some reason. Text replacement doesn't seem to work for anything. View attachment 2544379
I had to use the Shift+O console.
m.name = '[m2]' and s.name = '[s2]', I also did s2.name = 'Sis' but that's just my personal preference. Also at some point I saw that tena(tenant) was set as "tenant", so I did tena.name = 'Son' too.

And because I got annoyed with how the text-speed and volume options would keep getting reset when I opened the menu to save the game. I also got used to using this console command, which contains my preferred options: preferences.skip_after_choices = True; preferences.transitions = 0; preferences.volumes['music'] = 0.2; preferences.volumes['sfx'] = 0.3; preferences.volumes['voice'] = 0.4; preferences.afm_time = 8; preferences.text_cps = 0

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
TBH I've never paid attention to the secret stuff. This is some of the stuff I have not going to take screengrabs of every person. But I did take one of Mom and Recovered Memories.

So, you do have the hint for each girl when you click on them, I'm not far enough on this run to discover the last set. I went through and deleted 90% of my Ren'Py saves a couple of months back, it was getting unruly ;)

View attachment 2544846

View attachment 2544847

I've not been going out of my way for anything that I can remember. I'm also not too far in the sandbox start either.
Is that on the computer or phone? From the Dev notes I see a password for the "PC", which I assume is where this stuff is tracked, but there are also profile pictures on the phone with icons and a slot at the bottom that looks like it could accept a password, but they don't seem to be active (if they are even meant to be). I guess all of this stuff is just coming after where I am. About to dig in and see what happens after the Halloween related stuff.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is that on the computer or phone? From the Dev notes I see a password for the "PC", which I assume is where this stuff is tracked, but there are also profile pictures on the phone with icons and a slot at the bottom that looks like it could accept a password, but they don't seem to be active (if they are even meant to be). I guess all of this stuff is just coming after where I am. About to dig in and see what happens after the Halloween related stuff.
From what I'm going by those screenshots are all at the sandboxy part. That is where you get the room layout on screen. Like I was saying you go to the amusement part with Liz, after that should a sexnstuff moment (with magic chick can't remember name), then you go school, then it's boom here is a sandbox with a shitload of new stuff.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
From what I'm going by those screenshots are all at the sandboxy part. That is where you get the room layout on screen. Like I was saying you go to the amusement part with Liz, after that should a sexnstuff moment (with magic chick can't remember name), then you go school, then it's boom here is a sandbox with a shitload of new stuff.
Yeah - found it. Not very intuitive, though.

I'm ending up in scenes referencing things I haven't done yet, so that's confusing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah - found it. Not very intuitive, though.

I'm ending up in scenes referencing things I haven't done yet, so that's confusing.
Eh, I know, it is what it is. It's not like I was expecting a triple AAA title here. For me, (I know I can already see you are different than "me" so no worries), but in most games I don't pay much mind to hidden images, donuts, etc. Even with a mod, I don't go out of my way, for me the straightforward path in this game has been enjoyable enough, I mean it has to be since this is the 6th or 7th time I've started playing or had it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are some in home (around the house) and few in school.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SLim_Games there's missing/misnamed image when mc confronts fairy on saloon. also found small typo when mc , victoria and linda are chatting.

image bug.png image bug.png typo1.png

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
The last time I played this was version 4.0, is there any new content worth downloading it again? I really didn't understand anything from the changelog.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Eh, I know, it is what it is. It's not like I was expecting a triple AAA title here. For me, (I know I can already see you are different than "me" so no worries), but in most games I don't pay much mind to hidden images, donuts, etc. Even with a mod, I don't go out of my way, for me the straightforward path in this game has been enjoyable enough, I mean it has to be since this is the 6th or 7th time I've started playing or had it :rolleyes:
I'm kind of "collector" type - I like doing things to completion. The women in my life appreciate that about me. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I also figure if the Dev put in the effort, unless it's something that completely turns me off (truly dark and psychopathic/sociopathic stuff and excrement/piss/blood fetishes), then I try to honor their work by finding the scenes and the stuff they left to find. Of course, if they make it so that I have to achieve 20 or 30 things in a particular order that are counterintuitive to find one hidden image or get one nonsensical achievement, I can pass on that (and then suggest that the Dev be subjected to the truly dark/excrement stuff in reality).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
does anyone else have an issue with the mod or it might just be the game itself? where the affection points reset mainly whenever you get a text. the base game itself might do it and you wouldn't even know it without said mod. the WT won't work period for me, the game just doesn't open and gives an error. not that you need it for this game. also when you get Juliet's number it doesn't show up in the phone. NEED TO STRESS THIS POINT: I am not complaining, merely point out issues that can hopefully be dealt with before the final release... hmm come to think of it was all this typing a waste of time? does the original creator of this game check this site?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
does anyone else have an issue with the mod or it might just be the game itself? where the affection points reset mainly whenever you get a text. the base game itself might do it and you wouldn't even know it without said mod. the WT won't work period for me, the game just doesn't open and gives an error. not that you need it for this game. also when you get Juliet's number it doesn't show up in the phone. NEED TO STRESS THIS POINT: I am not complaining, merely point out issues that can hopefully be dealt with before the final release... hmm come to think of it was all this typing a waste of time? does the original creator of this game check this site?
Last I looked, the WT mod hadn't been updated to the current version of the release, so it may not be playing well with it and causing some of your issues.

I finally got to the parts where a WT mod might be a little helpful for maybe getting events in the intended order (based on dialogue). That's one of the things I don't like about sandboxes - the programming either has to be seriously complex to make sure dialogue matches with walkabout and task order as played, or be basically kinetic to make sure you don't do things out of order. At least this one, unlike most, doesn't seem to make you do the same thing over and over again and commit to twelve hours of game play until you achieve enough points to move from hand holding to light petting with an LI.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
the programming either has to be seriously complex to make sure dialogue matches with walkabout and task order as played, or be basically kinetic to make sure you don't do things out of order.
F**K! never even thought of that! that's the only reason I ever use mods. I like to make everyone around me happy, much like in real life, even though they're not real and have no feelings (no offense to anyone who thinks otherwise). what's the point of these type of games if not to 100% if possible, certainly not fap material...
lmao

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
For anyone good at using the RenPy tool:

I've got the tool uploaded and am wondering how I might use it to fix what seems to be a bug - it's a bug that was there since before I downloaded the tool from the OP and used it to fix the name issue as best I can.

Juliet's contact isn't showing up on the phone, even though I got the "contact added" notice in the coffee shop the first time. I've cycled through backgrounds to see if it was obscured and tried to see if it's position was reduced to a microdot and you have to hit a particular small area of pixels, to no avail. Her texts did come up during the pre-Pier conversation via simple play advance, but I didn't see her post-coffee shop text and cannot get to the post-pier text because her tile is simply not there. I went back as far as I could, and even started a new run through and it didn't pop up.

I imagine something messed up in the game play and a script/chart has a "0" toggle instead of a "1" (or N instead of Y, or whatever the Dev uses), and I'd like to know from someone who plays in this stuff how to find that variable and toggle it on using the tool.

I may go "in search of" after supper, but I thought I'd throw this out and see if someone that knows what to look for can see it and answer back between now and then.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Figured it out - easier than I thought. Just searched "Julia". Everyone else probably already knew this, but, on the off chance there's one other person having the issue and unsure what to do...

Not sure what the first variable is for, but changing the second variable to a "1" worked.

Found Juliet.png

JVariable.png

Reactions: Mr.Winter

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm kind of "collector" type - I like doing things to completion. The women in my life appreciate that about me. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I also figure if the Dev put in the effort, unless it's something that completely turns me off (truly dark and psychopathic/sociopathic stuff and excrement/piss/blood fetishes), then I try to honor their work by finding the scenes and the stuff they left to find. Of course, if they make it so that I have to achieve 20 or 30 things in a particular order that are counterintuitive to find one hidden image or get one nonsensical achievement, I can pass on that (and then suggest that the Dev be subjected to the truly dark/excrement stuff in reality).
I only "complete/100%" on XBOX or Steam for those fancy achievements. the games here not so much, especially when I can enable them with a flip of a switch with URM or just look in the image/animation/video folder ;)

Easy option since this is open world to speak, don't make them mis able and you can just go back after you've done the content.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes