cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, It's been almost a year since I posted that and now other people are talking about the game being dead. :(

I hope a new update drops soon.
it is quite dead. last devlog on itch.io is from june. dunno if discord has news.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah I hope that's the case I to did read on his SS that he had to move and landlord gave him till 1st of year to move I really hope it isn't dead
so the land lord gave him 3 months? so whats the issue? that actually a decent time frame... legally they only have to give you one month notice.. a whole extra 2 months? Dam lucky guy i only got 2 weeks last time i was forced to move and that was a 3 bedroom town house i had to fully pack and move, 3 months would've been a god send!

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
so the land lord gave him 3 months? so whats the issue? that actually a decent time frame... legally they only have to give you one month notice.. a whole extra 2 months? Dam lucky guy i only got 2 weeks last time i was forced to move and that was a 3 bedroom town house i had to fully pack and move, 3 months would've been a god send!
Yeah it's only 30 days where I'm at to. Let hope he gets moved and puts update out Nice mod BTW for game thanks

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah it's only 30 days where I'm at to. Let hope he gets moved and puts update out Nice mod BTW for game thanks
Thanks, and ya i don't know where the dev lives but i hardly doubt 3 months is the norm there its probably the 30 days like everywhere else.. i honestly don't understand how this is even considered an issues 90 days to move its not hard to find a new place to rent people are always renting you can find a place in like 48 hours, sure moving is "inconvenient" but not really an issue...

Like if he was being forced out in like a week or even if he got the 30 days i can understand a bit but 3months? get off your ass and stop procrastinating, "get er done"

NOW if its about actually finding a place to rent that is worth price thats a different issue Good luck with that. thats a needle in a haystack and i doubt even 3 months is enough time to find a place worth the price LMAO

Last edited:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Can't believe this game has been around for 5 years. Other than looking promising and a bunch of reworks that literally didn't need to be done, this has been overall one of the most dissapointing games on this site. Can't wait till he releases an update and everyone realizes it only last 5-10 minutes tops. This guy has been a baby ICSTOR for the longest time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't believe this game has been around for 5 years. Other than looking promising and a bunch of reworks that literally didn't need to be done, this has been overall one of the most dissapointing games on this site. Can't wait till he releases an update and everyone realizes it only last 5-10 minutes tops. This guy has been a baby ICSTOR for the longest time.
had bunch alphas and betas.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I love this game but holy shit there was so much rework a year ago I thought I would finally be able to have a good time with Linda and maybe even sex but then the game took a break for new changes.. my desire to see something hot with Mao/Nao so soon only diminishes:oops:

...I think it's better to wake up from this dream...
aesthetic-creepy.gif

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I love this game but holy shit there was so much rework a year ago I thought I would finally be able to have a good time with Linda and maybe even sex but then the game took a break for new changes.. my desire to see something hot with Mao/Nao so soon only diminishes:oops:

...I think it's better to wake up from this dream...
View attachment 3120016
Yeah still nothing new on SS since 10/26 with last dev log 8/24 beginning to look like all that's left is the crying :(

Reactions: Ass Fan

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So you're intimately familiar with RenPy programming architecture and can look at a VN and tell whether it is properly built or not? That was the original reason for the redo - updating scenes was secondary to the primary goal of creating a sustainable VN architecture. But, you're probably a "give me the lewds" guy and doesn't read anything, so you wouldn't have figured it out, regardless. It has taken a bit long to get to the next segment - isn't this the guy with the eye condition? - but if you ain't payin', quit yer bitchin'.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
So you're intimately familiar with RenPy programming architecture and can look at a VN and tell whether it is properly built or not? That was the original reason for the redo - updating scenes was secondary to the primary goal of creating a sustainable VN architecture. But, you're probably a "give me the lewds" guy and doesn't read anything, so you wouldn't have figured it out, regardless. It has taken a bit long to get to the next segment - isn't this the guy with the eye condition? - but if you ain't payin', quit yer bitchin'.
No, im intimately familiar with milking, which by the way is something your not familiar with by the way you replied :) But hey, to each his own right? You almost sound like his PR manager. LMAO. The time constraint and the constant 'breaks', 'vacations', and 'excuses', you kind of start have to be thinking something is going on right? But again, you can stick by your opinion your majesty, like I can stick with mine.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
No, im intimately familiar with milking, which by the way is something your not familiar with by the way you replied :) But hey, to each his own right? You almost sound like his PR manager. LMAO. The time constraint and the constant 'breaks', 'vacations', and 'excuses', you kind of start have to be thinking something is going on right? But again, you can stick by your opinion your majesty, like I can stick with mine.
He turned off billings.

Bless your heart!

And I'm just someone that prefers the truth to the ramblings of someone that knows nothing.

Reactions: Cruiser80
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes