JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Damn 6 years in the making and no update for 7 months.. Just mark it as abandoned already so I can remove it from my list. What a shame.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Damn 6 years in the making and no update for 7 months.. Just mark it as abandoned already so I can remove it from my list. What a shame.
Can't be marked abandoned he just posted animations on SubscribeStar 10/26/23, I feel the pain to want it completed Yeah it is a shame

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
fucking amazing that all of you are holding out hope for a game where nothing happens... yeah the models are good, but holy fuck everything about this screamed "milker..." dream sequence *check* seeing through clothes *cheque* build up with a whole lot of fuck all *cheque* jesus christ get a hold of yourselves.

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
just finished the game so far and really liked it. in the free roaming section now, i cant enter mums room at night. anyone else noticed that?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
And by the look of things, this game won't be completed either. Too may games start wild here ; Dev is super motivated, loaded and quick updates, communicative, etc.... Then, Boom, life issues (which is understandable, we are all humans and shit happens) and other off-topic/parallel problems rise up and slowly kill the game. May be I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt we'll see the end of this game.
Agreed with the first part but the second is a total blue pilled version of what actually happens.

The sneaky plan of scammer / milker dev's:

1. Start a good project with great quality & solid story,

2. Grow a fanbase.

3. Stay in touch with your supporters.

4. Make constant updates.

5. Slowly but surely bring up some cheap excuses you know mental illness, family matters or any accidents etc.

6. Most consumers are sheep so this plays into your hands, use it wisely.

7. Many people will feel sorry for you and will put your behavior into perspective & protect you at all costs.

8. Don't overdo it at first, provide still a few updates here and there and act like a hero in the postings say something like: "hey. i was completely sick but i still gave my best to get the newest build ready.

9. The frogs have been in the pot for a long time now, but still play it safe, try to increase constantly the temperature over the months/years so that most of them don't notice the heat and don't hop out.

10. Create a few fake accounts on large platforms that will speak well of your actions so that it catches legitimate criticism like a sieve.

11. If you haven't exaggerated too much, you've created a self-starter where you hardly do anything anymore, sure you don't get as much as if you worked on the game full time but the cost-benefit ratio is now (after a few years of back and forth) the highest ever.

12. Congratulations you are a certified scammer be proud of you and laugh at the idiots that are working for you as inofficial employees and sending YOU the money (not the other way around) plus they protect your misbehavior.

13. Now live your dream and travel the whole world, bang bitches that look similar to the ones in the game & burn your money who cares you always get it for lying anyway.

ps: Big weg devs have already shown that lies and deceit work, whether it's an Icstor, GumDrop or BeggarOfNet, this tactic is 100% functional.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Agreed with the first part but the second is a total blue pilled version of what actually happens.

2. Grow a fanbase.

5. Slowly but surely bring up some cheap excuses you know mental illness, family matters or any accidents etc.

7. Many people will feel sorry for you and will put your behavior into perspective & protect you at all costs.

8. Don't overdo it at first, provide still a few updates here and there and act like a hero in the postings say something like: "hey. i was completely sick but i still gave my best to get the newest build ready.

9. The frogs have been in the pot for a long time now, but still play it safe, try to increase constantly the temperature over the months/years so that most of them don't notice the heat and don't hop out.

10. Create a few fake accounts on large platforms that will speak well of your actions so that it catches legitimate criticism like a sieve.

11. If you haven't exaggerated too much, you've created a self-starter where you hardly do anything anymore, sure you don't get as much as if you worked on the game full time but the cost-benefit ratio is now (after a few years of back and forth) the highest ever.

12. Congratulations you are a certified scammer be proud of you and laugh at the idiots that are working for you as inofficial employees and sending YOU the money (not the other way around) plus they protect your misbehavior.

13. Now live your dream and travel the whole world, bang bitches that look similar to the ones in the game & burn your money who cares you always get it for lying anyway.

ps: Big weg devs have already shown that lies and deceit work, whether it's an Icstor, GumDrop or BeggarOfNet, this tactic is 100% functional.
:unsure: Sounds like Radiant developer probably knows Sir Dammed

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017

2. Grow a fanbase.

Did you sell this scheme to 90% of AVN devs? Licence based fee maybe? Because they do exact same pattern.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Looks like this game is dead.
He posted animations 10/26 on SubscribeStar. Has to post something every 3mo and update in18 mo, so has until Oct 2024 to post update before gets abandoned tag. Yeah it looks like game could be dead but maybe we'll be surprised. To bad if dead was liking where it was going

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He posted animations 10/26 on SubscribeStar. Has to post something every 3mo and update in18 mo, so has until Oct 2024 to post update before gets abandoned tag. Yeah it looks like game could be dead but maybe we'll be surprised. To bad if dead was liking where it was going
I highly doubt it's dead, he just updated the other game a few months back, and during production of this game, he got banned on Patreon, had to scramble to get SS back up, then Patreon gave the account back. Last, I heard was moving.

This game has went into long holding periods before like many others, wouldn't automatically jump to conclusions yet, and who knows he might be active on Discord and give updates there.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I highly doubt it's dead, he just updated the other game a few months back, and during production of this game, he got banned on Patreon, had to scramble to get SS back up, then Patreon gave the account back. Last, I heard was moving.

This game has went into long holding periods before like many others, wouldn't automatically jump to conclusions yet, and who knows he might be active on Discord and give updates there.
Yeah I hope that's the case I to did read on his SS that he had to move and landlord gave him till 1st of year to move I really hope it isn't dead

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
just finished the game so far and really liked it. in the free roaming section now, i cant enter mums room at night. anyone else noticed that?
You have to have the lockpicks in your backpack. When you're at her door open the backpack and click on the lockpicks to pick her door open.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes