filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Public post

Hey, it's been a while!

I know a lot of you are waiting for the next update.
I've been back on rendering images! Been on it for a while :)

I don't have a new place yet, but my landlord gives me time until the end of the year, so I will focus on this update for now before I move!

A couple of days ago I had an idea for the x-ray system so I spend 1 day on trying to implement it and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

But don't worry, you can always switch back to the old version if you prefer that (in the options).
Personally I really like this over the old one.

Anyway, I will go back to rendering images and get this update done. I know that there's some bugs in the current game and I'm going to fix them all with the update.
The voice over has to wait I'm sorry to say, but currently I can barely afford living and the assets I have to buy for the game. So it will have to wait a little bit longer.

I will keep you updated if things change, but everything should go smoothly for now.

Oh, btw. Patreon was "kind" enough to give me back my patreon page, but they are not allowing me to continue the Awakening there.
I will still keep the page, but I will put a different project on there.
Nothing is set in stone yet, but I have a rough idea on what I want to put there.
Some kind of a lewd rhythm game. But that has no priority. The Awakening comes first.
View attachment a867c82be597438a942ecc75e5e1b022-000.mp4

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
couple of days ago I had an idea for the x-ray system so I spend 1 day on trying to implement it and I'm very pleased with the outcome.
Is it just me or has this not always been part of the game. Maybe I'm mistaken or thinking of a different game. Or maybe he is talking about a true xray mode and you can view characters bone structures. That would be exciting, " Man look at the coccyx on her".

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Is it just me or has this not always been part of the game. Maybe I'm mistaken or thinking of a different game. Or maybe he is talking about a true xray mode and you can view characters bone structures. That would be exciting, " Man look at the coccyx on her".
If I recall he used to have the stereotypical like xray "button" this time its like a mouse parallax to where ever you hover it reveals

Reactions: filochard

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It was there but you had to click the icon when it appeared to seee them in different outfits, or lingerie, etc

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Yep, posting animations. Was post office girl then sis for next one. Only costs $2.99 a month to see, so for less than 10 cents a day you too can view them...
Ty.
I was more curious if he said anything about possible progress or release dates. I don't really care about sneak peaks, I always see them as spoilers. :cool:

Reactions: Ozygator
Jan 3, 2021

Public post

Hey, it's been a while!

I know a lot of you are waiting for the next update.
I've been back on rendering images! Been on it for a while :)

I don't have a new place yet, but my landlord gives me time until the end of the year, so I will focus on this update for now before I move!

A couple of days ago I had an idea for the x-ray system so I spend 1 day on trying to implement it and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

But don't worry, you can always switch back to the old version if you prefer that (in the options).
Personally I really like this over the old one.

Anyway, I will go back to rendering images and get this update done. I know that there's some bugs in the current game and I'm going to fix them all with the update.
The voice over has to wait I'm sorry to say, but currently I can barely afford living and the assets I have to buy for the game. So it will have to wait a little bit longer.

I will keep you updated if things change, but everything should go smoothly for now.

Oh, btw. Patreon was "kind" enough to give me back my patreon page, but they are not allowing me to continue the Awakening there.
I will still keep the page, but I will put a different project on there.
Nothing is set in stone yet, but I have a rough idea on what I want to put there.
Some kind of a lewd rhythm game. But that has no priority. The Awakening comes first.
View attachment 2897393
So, has he said anything about the older renders finally being replaced in the next update?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes