cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait.. wasn't there content for sister/roommate, nurse as well? I havent played it for year but i swear there was sex scenes with them. Am I tripping?
nurse yes (twice at least) and maybe with sister too, all whom mc has sex but didn't get mentioned are and .........s.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
nurse yes (twice at least) and maybe with sister too, all whom mc has sex but didn't get mentioned are and .........s.
Sister has quite a bit of lewd content: recurring nighttime room visits where you can do various things, including attempting to fuck in her sleep (but don't do it), lewdness in the bushes when spying on some other girl, oral, petting, etc., at home, even attempted anal, but no vaginal penetration.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sex is more than simply intercourse.
I'm reminded of the old saying about "Teaching a pig to sing." It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

If you disagree, I doubt you please anyone other than yourself. Pretty sad.

Thanks for the reacts, ignored usual suspects. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks to you flushing out another to add to my own list.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
"I don't have a new place yet, but my landlord gives me time until the end of the year, so I will focus on this update for now before I move!"

So when he means "focus" he means finish? Or just "focus". Because a next year release would be hillarious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"I don't have a new place yet, but my landlord gives me time until the end of the year, so I will focus on this update for now before I move!"

So when he means "focus" he means finish? Or just "focus". Because a next year release would be hillarious.
next update not finish.

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519

b12345oft

Dec 20, 2021
Hi,.. how to make the save file with date and time , without using Universal Ren'Py Mod ?
Because it's hard to remember which one the last save file..
Sorry for bad english.. Awakening.jpg

Snirz

Jul 17, 2023
i played the old version...this one is fucking way better what an awesome work u do....really a lots of congratz to this masterpiece........

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes