Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
bit disapointed to be honest, 5 years of development and this is all? dont get me wrong, the models and animations are great, i just expected more content.
The game could have gone further, but the entire first part was redone from scratch.

And honestly, while it's sad the story did not progress further because of it, the beginning is simply a whole lot better, there's no questions about that.

In this specific case, it was not a lazy dev or scamming, but he truly redid the entire thing, and much better.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
bit disapointed to be honest, 5 years of development and this is all? dont get me wrong, the models and animations are great, i just expected more content.
The rebuild took a while - had to be done so that the VN could actually progress without collapsing on itself. Do some scans of the discussions so that you can understand better. Ignore the griping haters: they don't understand logic or programming - they just want their fap material immediately (for free).

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
The rebuild took a while - had to be done so that the VN could actually progress without collapsing on itself. Do some scans of the discussions so that you can understand better. Ignore the griping haters: they don't understand logic or programming - they just want their fap material immediately (for free).
I didn't played this game for a long time, is there sex scene with mom?

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
v0.4.0 was the last release with actual content right? Wasn't that released over 2 years ago?
What did they do since then? They had over 1.5k patreons until their page got shut down, what did those patreons get in return for their money? You cannot in all seriousness believe that they spend all that time just on the code?

Also: the rebuild is done right? So what progress has been made since then?

Yes I enjoyed the game for free but why would I give someone money who seems to be doing nothing?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did slim give any timeline for the next update (0.4.3c) ?
Click any of the links in the OP....

heyooo... :)

been busy with rendering. so might as well share some things.

so there are some spoilers! :eek:

First of all the fairy will have a new outfit in this update:

For the twins' date:

During their visit to the museum, Nao will playfully test MC's behavior, replacing the traditional affection bar with a charming/creep bar. Nao wants to ensure that MC is worthy of Mao's affection.

Following the museum, there happens to be a Japanese bathhouse conveniently located across the street. I'm considering incorporating a sensual scene there, with Mao expressing excitement as it reminds her of her home.

I'm truly thrilled to work on this scene!

In addition to that, I've been pondering how to seamlessly intertwine the entire city people arc. The stranger (the imposing figure from the Purple Orchid who attempts to fight MC), the Purple Orchid itself, the gym, and even an undisclosed organization (which you're not aware of yet) are all interconnected. It'll be quite the challenge to bring them all together, but I have a general idea that I'm working on and will flesh out the details soon.

For now, my focus will be on the twins, aiming to create a delightful blend of cuteness and sensuality. I also plan to introduce a Linda episode and possibly another girl, which will further advance the story and provide more action. >:3

Thank you for your ongoing support, and I'll make sure to keep you updated. As promised, I'll provide updates twice a month, so stay tuned!

Sending you lots of love,
Slim

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes