virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
unless dev remakes game. that seems to be trend nowadays.
I choose games mainly by way of the babe renders. That way, there's an excellent chance that even NPCs will be breathtaking.
I must say The Awakening has had many.
Those heavenly twins, Mao and Nao, are the main reasons to hold out hope.

Reactions: Secretuser69

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Really really like the game, really really dont care for the dev process. I apologize if I'm mistaken, but didnt Slim Games promise updates every 2 months? It's about to hit 4 if I read the OP correctly. Just wondering out loud

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Latest post on subscribestar:

Public post

I have to move

Hey everyone,
I have some bad news to share.

A couple of weeks ago I was noticed by my landlord that I have to move.
Dealing with this unexpected situation has been quite overwhelming, and it's taken up a lot of my time and energy.
As a result, I haven't been able to be as active online as I would have liked, and for that, I apologize.

I haven't moved yet, I'm still looking at places and I'm not sure where I want to go. I've been living here now for about 6 years and I want to make sure that at this new place, I can stay as long as I want to.

I understand that being away without any explanation might have left some of you wondering what happened, and I should have communicated my circumstances earlier.
It wasn't my intention to be distant or neglectful during this period of change.

Thank you for being such an amazing community, and I appreciate your patience and kindness during this time.

I'm just dealing with this as fast as I can and continue working on the game.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020

Public post

I have to move

Hey everyone,

Dealing with this unexpected situation has been quite overwhelming, and it's taken up a lot of my time and energy.
As a result, I haven't been able to be as active online as I would have liked, and for that, I apologize.

I haven't moved yet, I'm still looking at places and I'm not sure where I want to go. I've been living here now for about 6 years and I want to make sure that at this new place, I can stay as long as I want to.

I understand that being away without any explanation might have left some of you wondering what happened, and I should have communicated my circumstances earlier.
It wasn't my intention to be distant or neglectful during this period of change.

Thank you for being such an amazing community, and I appreciate your patience and kindness during this time.

1497645220680.jpg

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020

Public post

I have to move

Hey everyone,

Thanks for keeping us posted. (y)

Reactions: StreamSteam

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
possibly, depends how big updates are.
Using the word "big" with any updates done with this game would be kind of pushing it. I think "small" would be the correct term. I'd be glad if we got anything at all by this coming January-February 2024. Even some side project released early next year like he did with the Halloween Event would probably surprise me.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
How much drilling stuff is there with the mom, last i remember she told MC to wear a condom so is there anything after that or not ?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes