fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I don't want rape or manipulation if avoidable with the sister or mom.....and there was another thread I was following that recommended this game.....and said you can avoid corruption but appears you can't.
I must have miss understood the scene i guess, i guess this scene was just about x ray thing in game.
I hate rape stuff too, corruption.. that depends what we dealing with.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
I must have miss understood the scene i guess, i guess this scene was just about x ray thing in game.
I hate rape stuff too, corruption.. that depends what we dealing with.
no no x-ray I don't mind I was talking about the other power in the beginning when the girl loses all control

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't want rape or manipulation if avoidable with the sister or mom.....and there was another thread I was following that recommended this game.....and said you can avoid corruption but appears you can't.
If you ever have to use corruption on them it means you messed up a choice somewhere.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
If you ever have to use corruption on them it means you messed up a choice somewhere.
All the choices leading up to that scene make you select "use the powers" in that scene I posted/from my testing. Also Trixy uses her powers to get the Mom to do something with you in the dressing room scene too even though I believe I picked all the choices leading up to it that raised her affection.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All the choices leading up to that scene make you select "use the powers" in that scene I posted/from my testing. Also Trixy uses her powers to get the Mom to do something with you in the dressing room scene too even though I believe I picked all the choices leading up to it that raised her affection.
mommy scene is using powers properly.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
when next release ,my friends
From the discord (Linked in the OP):

When's the next update? Check ⁠announcements channel if nothing new, ⁠what-is-slim-working-on channel if nothing new, If nothing new is shown, the release date will be posted somewhere above eventually as we near closer, as will updates with progress. (edited)
Nothing indicates a release in the near future in any of these places.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
And by the look of things, this game won't be completed either. Too may games start wild here ; Dev is super motivated, loaded and quick updates, communicative, etc.... Then, Boom, life issues (which is understandable, we are all humans and shit happens) and other off-topic/parallel problems rise up and slowly kill the game. May be I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt we'll see the end of this game.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
And by the look of things, this game won't be completed either. Too may games start wild here ; Dev is super motivated, loaded and quick updates, communicative, etc.... Then, Boom, life issues (which is understandable, we are all humans and shit happens) and other off-topic/parallel problems rise up and slowly kill the game. May be I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt we'll see the end of this game.
Hope your wrong was liking this game and looking forward to updates and completion at some point

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes