Sivershock

Jan 29, 2020
Holly Molly, i remember this game, it has interesting idea, but it was under reworking or something, and here we are... I'll have to admit, reading a comments is much more entertaining that playing this game. Damn and some folks are supporting this still, after all this time.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I can remember people on here bagging on me when I said the next update was going to be like 10 minutes or less. There was even one idiot even saying that coding and blah blah takes time and I have no concept of a work in progress and etc. And yet here we are. For those who think the update in January(probably pushed to a later month knowing this dev) is going to be more than 30 minutes slow reading, good luck.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I remember when this game first came out,so much potential... now look at it,no story progression in years,a rework nobody wanted and the only updates you get are specials that again nobody wants... guess milking the shit out of people is more usefull to your wallet then being a good dev and actually making a good game.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I remember when this game first came out,so much potential... now look at it,no story progression in years,a rework nobody wanted and the only updates you get are specials that again nobody wants... guess milking the shit out of people is more usefull to your wallet then being a good dev and actually making a good game.
Literally the ICSTOR 2.0.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
quick question, in the front page say the rework is completed, but there are many graphics (character design) from the old work???

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
This would have a text box under the videos, I use VnTranslator it does not translate the voice unfortunately.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I was waiting for a game update and we got a christmas special instead :FacePalm:
Can't wait for the new years update

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Is the '0.4.4 Twins Update' finally about Nao and Mao? They're the only characters I'm looking forward to seeing more of naked:HideThePain: :KEK:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
hmm no nothing has changed... thats odd

part of it yes. fixed some plotholes and added more content at the end. make sure to start a new game, because old save files will give you an error. next update will work normal.

I put that as genre on my patreon because those tags are coming and when I suggested my game here those got copied. and there is incest i just cant point it out obvious (patreon reasons). you will be able to corrupt those two girls as main targets plus extra "side chicks" starting in the next chapter. But you are still right. some tags have not been shown yet.
Hi,
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
Is it skippable, as in the MC doesn't see it but it happens anyway?
Is it forced and unavoidable?

Thank you for your time.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes